October 2011 Moms

Why it Help ME When Others Post About Their M/Cs and Spotting

This I hope will be the first baby that I carry full term, I've miscarried before and it was awful.  When others post about what they're going through it helps me know that it wasn't anything I did before and if it happens this time I'll have this board to relate to (and if all the amazing women on this board can have that happen I really know it isn't my fault).  Honestly most people that are expecting in October probably don't know unless they've had some complication before and I would think that those who have, would understand that you can't just talk to everybody about it, the only place I can personally talk about any of my fears or past m/c is here. 

I really hope that the ladies who have been posting about their problems will continue to, and I will continue to be respectful, and anyone who is not, well you need not open ANY October 2011 posts until March-April, there will be much less bad news then, but if you're on here for support I doubt you'll stop logging on because you would hate to lose the support and if you have a problem with bad news. well then you're making a mistake by even being here this early in pregnancy, why not just enjoy yours alone and let us all who need support from others (whether they have good news or bad) enjoy having someone to talk to during this SCARY AND DANGEROUS first trimester. 

I send love to all my ladies who have lost and to all who have only experienced healthy pregnancy and to anyone who is new to this all, and no disrespect to anyone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why it Help ME When Others Post About Their M/Cs and Spotting

• Amen. Thank you for posting this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Bravo!
  • Yeah, I had something happen and stuff and now that I'm pregnant again, my fiance and I are nervous about it happening again. I got really scared when I started bleeding and having really bad cramps, but he calmed me down and we talked to some women that have kids and some had their periods in the first month, which helped me feel better and not feel as though I was doing something wrong.

This is helping me stay calm and allow me to focus on Cody and the baby that is in me. I'm hoping this will help me like it helped you.

Good luck and happy pregnancy!

AhmandahAnarchy CodyyCaustic Forever and Always Your Guardian Angel ENGAGED Wish we met you: Djeri Vanessah Bonk due to be born on 10/3/11
  • Hmmmm.....I don't know.

Maybe they should just stay away until late October. Because, with this many ladies on this board, the odds are that there will be a second trimester loss or two. There may even be a third trimester/birth loss or two. God forbid they see Oct ladies experience heartbreak!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imagedamabo80:

Hmmmm.....I don't know.

Maybe they should just stay away until late October. Because, with this many ladies on this board, the odds are that there will be a second trimester loss or two. There may even be a third trimester/birth loss or two. God forbid they see Oct ladies experience heartbreak!

That's word!  Really, the people who have a problem with loss shouldn't be on a pregnancy site at all.  Maybe they'll all just skip to 1-3 months. :D

• Yes

The sad truth is something like 40% of pregnancys are lost due to a wide variety of reasons. Those of us how have gone through it know you need a lot of love and support.

For those who have never experienced a loss, when someone here does, just offer a hug and your sympathy.

edit- missing word

• Thank you for posting this.
  • Thanks for posting this. Very well said.

DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • Thank's so much for posting this-some people don't get it. There isn't a guaranteed happy ending.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"