Blended Families

thanks for proving happymommys point and acting like little girls

It's so funny that once you had more than one person against your bi@#* group you decide to lock it. Then you use the stupid excuse that Patty went over board by  commenting on someones looks! hahaha you are too funny! What about all the cruel comments that ALL of YOU make every day to peoples posts calling them crazy, immature, lazy, deadbeat, psycho, wow the list can go on and on. Oh those arent bad right? But telling someone to go to the gym is worse than those right? Seriously Felles you're not fooling anyone, you couldn't take it when more than one person is telling you that YOU are wrong. What hapened to you wanting to hear it straight and not be sugarcoated? Only we (that are not part of your lame group) should have to hear it without it being sugarcoated right? YOU on the other hand couldnt take it! What hapened to putting your "BIG GIRL" panties on and taking it? YOU are ALL such hypocrites!!!!! And no matter what board she goes to YOU ALL will be there talking Sh*# too because you have nothing else to do but stalk AAAAALLLL the boards on here to talk sh*#. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO GROW UP! You act like little girls that didnt like what you heard FOR ONCE so you had to go tattle! Youre pathetic!
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: thanks for proving happymommys point and acting like little girls

• They are "BIG GIRLS". Big girls that need to go to the gym.
  • I came back to find the post was "locked". I didn't even know you can do that. Yes they proved my point on the dot. They are so immature. They expect everyone else to tolerate their hostile posts that they give every single day but couldn't take it when it was given back to them, and what was given to them wasn't even on the same level as thier disrespectful posts.

They contradict themselves so much. They say that they want to hear the truth and different prospctives but what they really want to do is only hear from their own depressed and deranged group. Then attack anyone else that comes on here.

I was talking to my friend that's a therapist about this board yesterday and she said she deals with people like this everyday. Most likely they were picked on themselves in childhood or are being degraded at home. That's why I feel sorry for them.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't know why you guys are still here if you hate it so much. You said in your last post you found a better board. If you like that one so much, go on ahead!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepattismithcox:
    They are "BIG GIRLS". Big girls that need to go to the gym.

hahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!! Youre too funny!

Wait patti did you see what they said on the other post? they said that I am you and you are me!!! They said that you are a profile that I made up so that I can have someone else backing me up!!!! OMG I laughed so hard!!! Only they would think of things like that.

• I was going to respond in that other post, but read it was locked.  I agree that there are a few people that are mean and seem to purposely post rude or hurtful comments, but there are the regulars that also give good advice/opinions.  I came to this board after getting married to a man that has two kids from two BM's, and it was not what I thought I signed up for, so I came here for advice and support.  I did learn real quick that this is not a place to come for support, so I started going over to the Stepmom magazine board. 

Sure, my house is always clean, my husband is happy, my dog is fed, although I don't always take her for a walk, my laundry tends to pile up, I often don't cook dinner when my H is working at night and the kids aren't home, I work a full time job at a CPA firm and tax season is upon us, and I don't work out nearly as much as I should... but I am happy, I am not lazy, I am not fat, I am surely not crazy, I am far from perfect and I still maintain a neutral attitude and do my best to not be judgemental towards people, even if I read a post and think WTF...  The way I look at it is, if you think everyone is nasty, spiteful and gives horrible advice, no one is forcing anyone to post over here. I think everyone knows how these nest/bump boards are. 

• imageCurlyQ284:
    I don't know why you guys are still here if you hate it so much. You said in your last post you found a better board. If you like that one so much, go on ahead!

Huh??? Who are you talking to? I said I found another board?? Do you know how to read? I asked the person that posted that she went to another site which one it was. I never said that I found it and it was better! No matter what I will still use this board YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCARE ME OFF! You can keep on being the BIT%#@* that you are. I could care less. There are still some good people on here that can give good advice w/o being disrespectful! I am not going anywhere. If you don't like it then YOU LEAVE. Why don't you go to an anger management class? I think all of you need that so you can learn how to get rid of that UGLY NEGATIVE energy that you throw off on everyone here.

• imageloriedy:

imageCurlyQ284:
    I don't know why you guys are still here if you hate it so much. You said in your last post you found a better board. If you like that one so much, go on ahead!

Huh??? Who are you talking to? I said I found another board?? Do you know how to read? I asked the person that posted that she went to another site which one it was. I never said that I found it and it was better! No matter what I will still use this board YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCARE ME OFF! You can keep on being the BIT%#@* that you are. I could care less. There are still some good people on here that can give good advice w/o being disrespectful! I am not going anywhere. If you don't like it then YOU LEAVE. Why don't you go to an anger management class? I think all of you need that so you can learn how to get rid of that UGLY NEGATIVE energy that you throw off on everyone here.

One of you ladies posted a link to another board, I don't remember who it was, nor did I comment that you specifically said it. Additionally, I didn't comment at all in the last post, nor did I comment in your Facebook post. I don't remember the last time I ever posted anything nasty. I hang out here mostly for advice and I barely comment on other peoples stuff. I don't know why you think I'm a *** or throwing off negative energy, but with your disproportionate response to my comment, I find it ironic that you think I'm the one that needs anger management.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebebe11:

I was going to respond in that other post, but read it was locked.  I agree that there are a few people that are mean and seem to purposely post rude or hurtful comments, but there are the regulars that also give good advice/opinions.  I came to this board after getting married to a man that has two kids from two BM's, and it was not what I thought I signed up for, so I came here for advice and support.  I did learn real quick that this is not a place to come for support, so I started going over to the Stepmom magazine board. 

Sure, my house is always clean, my husband is happy, my dog is fed, although I don't always take her for a walk, my laundry tends to pile up, I often don't cook dinner when my H is working at night and the kids aren't home, I work a full time job at a CPA firm and tax season is upon us, and I don't work out nearly as much as I should... but I am happy, I am not lazy, I am not fat, I am surely not crazy, I am far from perfect and I still maintain a neutral attitude and do my best to not be judgemental towards people, even if I read a post and think WTF...  The way I look at it is, if you think everyone is nasty, spiteful and gives horrible advice, no one is forcing anyone to post over here. I think everyone knows how these nest/bump boards are. 

I think she was talking to the people that had 100,000 points about cleaning, ect.

Yup I learned the same thing and I dont think it's right that you can't come here for support. Thats what these boards are for.

I also agree that there are some regulars that are not mean and do give good advice but there is A LOT of them that are nasty and soooo disrespectful. I don't think she said that they are all mean either. Even though no one is forcing me to post it's ANNOYING that in order to hear one great response (whether you're agreeing or disagreeing w me) I have to hear about 25 really rude sarcastic and disrespectful ones.

I know that you are actually here to help others and give great advice so thanks to people like you is why I still post here.

• imageCurlyQ284:
    imageloriedy:

imageCurlyQ284:

One of you ladies posted a link to another board, I don't remember who it was, nor did I comment that you specifically said it. Additionally, I didn't comment at all in the last post, nor did I comment in your Facebook post. I don't remember the last time I ever posted anything nasty. I hang out here mostly for advice and I barely comment on other peoples stuff. I don't know why you think I'm a *** or throwing off negative energy, but with your disproportionate response to my comment, I find it ironic that you think I'm the one that needs anger management.

Well then maybe next time you should pay attention before throwing your two cents in. The person that posted that hasn't posted anything on this thread. What I'm trying to say to you is that no matter how nasty people on here can be I am not going to get bullied out of here like most. Yes I'm defensive in my answer because you're trying to run me off.

• Just in case the "big girls" stuff is referring to the BGP website, I just wanted to let you all know that just because someone has the badge doesn't mean we all agree with them.  
    TTC #1 Lap 11/5/10-large paratubal cyst removed. Stage III Endo removed Dx: PCOS Cycle 11: Clomid 50mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI: BFN Cycle 13: Clomid 150mg + estradiol + IUI: ?
  • You know, I'm seriously flippin' tired of this cr@p.

If you don't like the responses you recieve, ignore them.  But why do we need 4 seperate posts about how evil everyone is?

And seriously, I think Loriedy, patti and hap-p-mommy (or whatever) are all one in the same.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageloriedy:
    It's so funny that once you had more than one person against your bi@#* group you decide to lock it. Then you use the stupid excuse that Patty went over board by  commenting on someones looks! hahaha you are too funny! What about all the cruel comments that ALL of YOU make every day to peoples posts calling them crazy, immature, lazy, deadbeat, psycho, wow the list can go on and on. Oh those arent bad right? But telling someone to go to the gym is worse than those right? Seriously Felles you're not fooling anyone, you couldn't take it when more than one person is telling you that YOU are wrong. What hapened to you wanting to hear it straight and not be sugarcoated? Only we (that are not part of your lame group) should have to hear it without it being sugarcoated right? YOU on the other hand couldnt take it! What hapened to putting your "BIG GIRL" panties on and taking it? YOU are ALL such hypocrites!!!!! And no matter what board she goes to YOU ALL will be there talking Sh*# too because you have nothing else to do but stalk AAAAALLLL the boards on here to talk sh*#. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO GROW UP! You act like little girls that didnt like what you heard FOR ONCE so you had to go tattle! Youre pathetic!

loriedy, you sound like a loon. What patti posted is a bannable offense, and saying that someone is immature or lazy isn't. 

I couldn't care less that you guys want to call people on this board mean. Some people are mean. So what? I stated in the thread that I would lock it if it devolved into personal attacks. It did, so I locked it. You all had fair warning. 

If you think I take any of this personally or care what you say, you couldn't be more off base. But as the moderator of this forum, I have to sit here and read this drivel and make sure that no one is violating ToS. 

my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm not a member of this board, but I just happened upon it. With that said, how are these types of posts any different than what you are claiming against this board? You say they need to spend less time here, but you and the other poster who started this rant sure have had enough time to respond to every little comment. You claim immaturity, but what are your actions portraying? Hey pot, meet kettle. You look ridiculous and completely hypocritical.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Is this really still going on? lol. For someone who doesn't have enough time on their hands to spend online all day, as you say, you sure have proved that point. Cool
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • And THIS stupidity, is why I don't come here anymore.  Thebump in general...not this board specifically.  No matter who it is, the sh*t starter, the sh*t stirrer, or the one who likes to point out the other 2, none is better than the other and none can keep their attitude to themselves.  I miss the regular girls that were constructive.  F the drama though.  My kids are almost teens, I'll get enough of that in the future.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • imagefellesferie:

imageloriedy:

loriedy, you sound like a loon. What patti posted is a bannable offense, and saying that someone is immature or lazy isn't. 

I couldn't care less that you guys want to call people on this board mean. Some people are mean. So what? I stated in the thread that I would lock it if it devolved into personal attacks. It did, so I locked it. You all had fair warning. 

If you think I take any of this personally or care what you say, you couldn't be more off base. But as the moderator of this forum, I have to sit here and read this drivel and make sure that no one is violating ToS. 

Ok so what you are saying is that calling someone a ***, pyscho, lazy, crazy, ect and having this group personally attack and gang up on people is not a banable offense? But telling someone they should go to the gym is a banable offense? Wow you're quite the moderator. You're not bais at all, right?

I'm done with this. I have wasted WWWAAAAAYYYY too much time on here yesterday and today. I don't know how you women waste this much time daily. I don't have the time or the energy to put up with you crazy people any longer. Have a great day. Keep up your trash talking to everyone, you have your "moderator" to support you and have your back.

• imageluckyangel:
    And THIS stupidity, is why I don't come here anymore.  Thebump in general...not this board specifically.  No matter who it is, the sh*t starter, the sh*t stirrer, or the one who likes to point out the other 2, none is better than the other and none can keep their attitude to themselves.  I miss the regular girls that were constructive.  F the drama though.  My kids are almost teens, I'll get enough of that in the future.

You know, with as nutty as some of these have gotten the last couple days...in the back of my mind I've been wondering if it's your you-know-who again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageloriedy:

Ok so what you are saying is that calling someone a ***, pyscho, lazy, crazy, ect and having this group personally attack and gang up on people is not a banable offense? But telling someone they should go to the gym is a banable offense? Wow you're quite the moderator. You're not bais at all, right?

I'm done with this. I have wasted WWWAAAAAYYYY too much time on here yesterday and today. I don't know how you women waste this much time daily. I don't have the time or the energy to put up with you crazy people any longer. Have a great day. Keep up your trash talking to everyone, you have your "moderator" to support you and have your back.

First of all, I don't make the rules. I just help the admins of the website keep things from getting out of hand.

Because I like playing along, I went and read every single response to every single post over the last three pages. I could not find a single post in which a regular called anyone a biitch or a psycho. And I certainly don't know of any bat signal that goes up that alerts everyone to come here and post harassing anyone. Don't you think it's more likely that if someone posts something and 25 people all post disagreeing with her, that maybe she's just in the wrong on that issue?

If you can't see how a snide comment designed to hurt someone is different than responding to a post that invites comments and advice, I'm not sure how to explain it. The poster that you're so zealously defending has already been reported multiple times (and I'm guessing banned at least once) for her behavior.

I think you're reading WAY more into this drama than is there, and I promise you that no one who regularly posts here cares anywhere near as much about this as you do.

And FWIW, I think that you brought up some things that could have made an interesting discussion, but they got buried under the crazy. 

my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • THANK YOU ... you are so right I posted once & was attacked by them so fast when to try again Bam they are hateful.. Like a Gang
    GiGi.... due in march with my first
  • Wow.  Obviously some serious nerves were hit with Happymom's post.  Truth hurts I guess.  I find it hysterical that so many people knew they were the ones being referred to.
  • imageJeannieMCampbell:
    THANK YOU ... you are so right I posted once & was attacked by them so fast when to try again Bam they are hateful.. Like a Gang

Exactly like theyre like high school bullies! Oh but wait youre a newbie so that must mean that I made you up. I made a fake profile to agree with myself, or atleast that's what they think when there is more than one person against them. It's rediculous.

• imagecherhop1:
    Wow.  Obviously some serious nerves were hit with Happymom's post.  Truth hurts I guess.  I find it hysterical that so many people knew they were the ones being referred to.

Yup they know exactly who they are. I think it's funny too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"