Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

18mo+ Toddler Bathing Question

How many people does it take to bathe your toddler?

With DS it takes two apparently.  Now he doesn't like to be in the tub alone, and I got in there with him.  The second person will lift him out to towel him off because I can't lift him from a seated position in a slippery textured floor tub.

My 20mo is strongwilled and refuses to get ready for bed...he would rather run through the house bucknaked - birthday suit and all - instead of getting clothes on all of a sudden.

What is going on here?!

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 18mo+ Toddler Bathing Question

• If normally takes two for us too... DD and I bathe together most of the time!
  • I am usually on my own for bath time and DS loves the tub once i get him in.  i think it's more about them understanding the routine and fighting it.....after bath is bedtime and quiet time.  DS is the same with wanting to run around and it takes me forever to get him dressed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just one of us...which is DH 95% of the time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just me, but DD LOVES taking a bath. She hates bubbles though! If there is any sign of a bubble, she refuses to get in. Odd! She loves putting on her pajama's too. We do the "jamma time" dance. A little silly, but it's part of our routine and she loves it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS loves to take baths so only 1 person is needed. He loves to run around naked too, so I usually let him while I get all his bedtime gear ready.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"