Trying to Get Pregnant

I'm bored - TTC baby filled poll

Ok, totally a cart before the horse poll. If you're not into it - get out now! Otherwise here goes:

Will you find out the sex of your baby?

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?

Favorite boy and girl names?

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?

How will you tell SO?

Can't wait to see all of your answers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic February Siggy Challenge Marblehead, Ma - The beginning of the rest of my life! image The Rumbling Tummy

Re: I'm bored - TTC baby filled poll

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, I am way too impatient for it to be a surprise

Favorite boy and girl names? Girl will be Emma Claire and boy will be Jackson Bradley

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I have an in-home daycare so I work from home. I would take about 8 weeks off.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? No

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? It depends, family will probably know pretty early, we will probably tell everyone else at 8-12 wks.

How will you tell SO? Probably just show him the test like I did last time. He will always be here when I test so there is no surprising him and I can't keep a secret like that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby?
    Most definitely. I'm not big on surprises lol.

One set I really like is Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest. It's pretty neutral.

For a girl: Spencer, Katherine, and Julia.
    For a boy: Jeremy, Tyler, or Ian.

As of right now I am SAH.

Not sure.

VERY close friends and family, pretty close to right away. Everyone else, after the 12 wk mark.

How will you tell SO?
    Not sure.

• Loading the player...
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Not this time, baby #3 for us and we already have one of each.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Baby will be in our room for the first few months, so we will just have a crib in there. After two babies I have realized the things I need and don't need. A nursery isn't one of them. But I enjoyed setting one up for the first two and do think its wonderful to do so. I just don't really need to this time.

I like for a boy: Sutton, Keaton, Luca, Lincoln, Elliot, Oliver, and Simon

For a girl she will be : Opal Rae

SAHM have been for 4 years plan to continue to be

Ha...um it's hard enough to go out to dinner alone.

8 wks

How will you tell SO?

say "I'm pregnant" lol...Im boring since this is our third and final!

Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes--way too much of a planner to do otherwise!If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Even though I want to find out the gender, I'll probably still go fairly neutral with the nursery keeping future possible babies in mind.  Right now I'm thinking greens or blues with a reading/literature theme.Favorite boy and girl names? We both agree that we love Charlotte at the moment, haven't agreed on a boy name, but I like RhettSAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? Planning to stay home.Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  We're planning on going to Chicago at some point this year--would be awesome to turn it into a babymoon ;)How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? 8 weeks for immediate family and very close friends 13 for everyone else.How will you tell SO? Because he's a military pilot, he is gone A LOT, so it'll depend on if he's in town or not.  I don't think I could keep it a secret, so I'd probably just assault him with the pee stick when he gets home from work or over Skype if he's away!

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? No! We like surprises. Also I know if I did know, I would be tempted to decorate for that sex and don't want to decorate a nursery multiple times when and if we have others.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Creams, browns and blues. I love classic Winnie the Pooh bedding, but no theme.

Favorite boy and girl names? Grace and Eileen (Ellie) for girls, Jack and William (Liam) for boys.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I am a teacher, so I would take off time from work until my child (children) are school age, then I will go back to work. My husband's job is secure and would allow me to stay home for a few years, but I would want to go back once the kids at in nursery school.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? We haven't planned on it, but maybe a long weekend away somewhere local to us (Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket)

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Not too long, I am impatient, maybe in month 2.

How will you tell SO? I have a little onesie that says I Love My Daddy. I've had it for 6 months! Hopefully I can give it to him soon. (crosses fingers for BFP this month!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic February Siggy Challenge Marblehead, Ma - The beginning of the rest of my life! image The Rumbling Tummy
  • imageSuzyQ2009:

Ok, totally a cart before the horse poll. If you're not into it - get out now! Unfortunately, I do cart before the horse a lot.

Otherwise here goes:

Will you find out the sex of your baby? Absolutely.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? I still plan to use neutral colors so I can reuse stuff and just incase they get it wrong. Probably dark red, pale blue, pale yellow, and brown.

Favorite boy and girl names? Girl - Elizabeth, after my Granny. Boy - DH's first name.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? At least mostly SAHM, possibly some part time work as a tutor, though.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? We might go on a vacation, but not because of me being pregnant.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Probably until I'm 8-12 weeks.

How will you tell SO? I'll probably run to him with pee stick in hand.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? No.  We found out with the first two, but didn't tell anyone.  The third we decided not to find out, and it was so much fun not knowing.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? We won't have to.  Baby will be in our room for the first 7-9 months.  Then we'll put the him/her in with either my girls or my son.  I'm considering putting them all in one room (bunk beds for the older two) and making one a play room.  At least while they are young

Favorite boy and girl names? Boy: Micah Monroe.  Girl: Emilie, Abigail.  Still looking at girl names

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I'm a SAHM

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  Probably not. 

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?  My parents, one sister, and my BFF we'll tell right away.  In-laws and everyone else after we hear the heartbeat or when we get to the second trimester.  My in-laws are never excited so we wait to tell them

How will you tell SO?  Last time I left the test in the bathroom to see when he woke up

• LOVE THIS!!!! 

Will you find out the sex of your baby? yes!

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? -

Favorite boy and girl names? I lurk on the baby name board, but I have not started a list yet; although if we have a boy it'll be Jack or William (Will for nn) after DH's dad and grandfather.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? unpaid, but we got short term disability for me thru DH's work. I'd love to take 12 weeks off.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Great question! We are planning a trip to the lake this summer with DH's family, but I think we should plan a weekend getaway just us two.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? We'll try to wait until after our first u/s - so probalby about 7 or 8 weeks.

How will you tell SO? He will be there when I test, so we'll find out at the same time!

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSuzyQ2009:

Ok, totally a cart before the horse poll. If you're not into it - get out now! Otherwise here goes:

Will you find out the sex of your baby?  Definitely.  I wouldn't be able to wait.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?  Regardless if the baby is a boy or girl, I want to incorporate some animals, probably woodland creatures. 

Favorite boy and girl names?  Boys: Miles, Liam, Sam.  Girls:  Kendall, Eloise, Olivia

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?  I would like to take off 12 weeks.  I work for a very small firm, so I don't know. 

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  Probably.  I would want to go somewhere early on in the pregnancy. I guess it depends on the season, but I always love the beach. 

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?  We would probably tell my parents, my husband's parents, and my two best friends right away.  For everyone else, I would wait eight weeks or so. 

How will you tell SO?  I have no idea yet.  I would like to come up with something creative when the time comes!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? YES!If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?Favorite boy and girl names? Miranda Ann and Coltan RobertSAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? im already a SAHMWill you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? nope didn't with the last onesHow long will you wait to tell friends and fam? ill tell mostly everyone right awayHow will you tell SO? if he's at work a pic message if  he's home i'd show him the stick 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? - Yes.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? - If for some reason I change my mind I would just go with neutral colors.

Favorite boy and girl names? - I love Benjamin for a boy but DH isn't that big of a fan. If we have a boy I will try to talk him into it. I have a different favorite girl name everyday.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? - I will be going back to work six to eight weeks after.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? - If we get pregnant in the next couple of months our babymoon will be to the Outer Banks in May. We plan on going there then pregnant or not. If I'm not pregnant by then we most likely won't take another trip.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? - My Mom, Dad and sister will know right away. Along with my two best friends and H's best friend. Everyone else will be later.

How will you tell SO? - I love thinking of new ways to do this but most likely I will just wake him up that morning when it happens. Knowing me I will be too excited to keep it in.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? I go back and forth on this, but yeah I probably will want to know when the time comes.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? The nursery probably will end up in some shades of green anyway.

Favorite boy and girl names? If it's a boy, he will be Harrison (Harrison Ernest...which is FIL's name so I'm not going to fight H on it). If it's a girl, she will be Betty (Elizabeth Isla).

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? Nope. Probably 6 weeks for maternity leave although I have a feeling I'll still have to work a little even then.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Likely not.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I'd like to wait 12 weeks to tell the masses, but I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Close family and best friends will probably know about it right away.

How will you tell SO? I have no idea. I'll probably be too floored by it to come up with anything super creative.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, definitely.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? I already have a very neutral color idea and a favorite artist I will buy prints from for the walls. I can't wait to decorate a nursery :)

Favorite boy and girl names? Names are a secret for us. I know, lamesauce.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I am planning to take off 12 weeks for maternity leave.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? We love vacations, so I would say yes. I have no idea where yet.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? We will tell family and a few close friends right away.

How will you tell SO? I will likely be a sobbing mess. He knows when I test, so I will run out, show him the test and say "YAYYYYY!"

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Absolutely! I'm way too impatient to wait 9 months to know!

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? If, for some reason, it was impossible for me to know if I was having a boy or a girl, I'd do something like this:

Favorite boy and girl names? For a boy, we like Ari Maddox. For a girl, we like Sara Marise.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I'm hoping to be a SAHM, but there are so many factors that I'd need to consider before making a decision. If I stayed at work, I'd take the full FMLA 12 weeks, plus whatever my company would allow on top of that.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Probably. I'd love to go back to Indian Rocks (FL), which is where we got married.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? At least 8 weeks, maybe longer.

How will you tell SO? Still working on that one!

Married 5/16/2010.
    Began TTC 12/1/2010.
    BFP #1: 2/2/11. EDD 10/11/11. Chemical Pregnancy 2/5/11.
    Dx PCOS 7/2011. Dx "Unexplained Infertility" 10/2011.
    BFP #2: 12/4/11. EDD 8/14/11. Missed Miscarriage found 1/11/12.
    BFP #3: 3/31/12. EDD 12/8/12. Carter Evan born 11/24/12.
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yep!

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? We will prob do neutral anyways so we can resuse the room

Favorite boy and girl names? Ryan Michael and Layla (not sure about middle name)

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I will take my full ML. I would love to stay at home but prob. wont be able to.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Not sure. we are going somewhere in June and prob Aug so prob. no babymoon

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Not sure when we will tell others.

How will you tell SO? I bought this image and will give it to him when I get the BFP!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby?    Not sure about this one.  I waiting until delivery with my DD and it was amazing! If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?  I kept the walls neutral and went to a teacher supply store to buy a color poster, shape poster, number poster, and alphabet poster.  I framed each poster and hung them above her dresser.  I also put a wall decal on the wall behind the crib that is a dr. seuss quote.  I didn't do a packaged bedding so we just bought / registered for neutral color sheets.Favorite boy and girl names?  For my next baby - I like Nolan (boy) (of course DH nixed this one) and Lua (girl).SAHM? Yes and I love it!Will you go on a "babymoon"? If you count a family cruise with the inlaws a baby moon then yes.  I will hopefully be between 20-24 weeks pregnant at the time of the cruise.How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?  With my DD I told family and a couple close friends at 6 and 7 weeks. Other friends I waited until 11 weeks.How will you tell SO?  With my DD he was the one that read the HPT.  This one I think I want to simply send an email with an EDD month and see what he says in return.  Keep it vague... then throw more hints until he figures it out.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Definitely

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Not sure

Favorite boy and girl names? Can't find any i'm in love with yet 

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I would love to be a SAHM if possible. If not i would take off as much time as possible for maternity leave.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Haven't thought about it but we go on vacations a couple of times a year so i'm sure we'd go somewere

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I would tell my family after a clear ultrasound, and everyone else after 12 weeks.

How will you tell SO? Haven' t decided yet. Guess we'll see when the time comes!

Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love cart before the horse!

Will you find out the sex of your baby? It will be difficult, but we don't want to.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? I love Turquoise and it goes well for a boy or a girl. I've been looking at rag quilts on etsy that are bright neutral.

Favorite boy and girl names? Boy: to many to list  Girl: Maizy

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I would like to be a SAHM but aren't able to afford it yet. I will try and take off 12 weeks if possible. I work for a very new/small company.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? No, we went on a before TTC trip.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Who know's... wait until after 1st appt. to tell family.

How will you tell SO? I would like to iron on his softball logo to a onsie and give it to him.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSuzyQ2009:

Will you find out the sex of your baby? Probably not.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? A lady I used to babysit decorate in a Noah's Ark theme when she didn't know what she was having.  It was amazing, though I'm sure mine won't look like that!

Favorite boy and girl names? Girl: Hailey, Elizabeth; Boy: Jackson, Ty

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I will take off as long as I can.  Probably about 8 weeks

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Probably not

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I will tell immediate family right away and then everyone else when I am about 12 weeks.

How will you tell SO? Not sure.  I will probably be in shock and just tell him!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, definitely. 

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? If I weren't finding out the sex I would probably do either a yellow and gray/white color scheme or a neutral color wall/big items and add in the gender suited color after the baby was born.

Favorite boy and girl names? girl - Addison Grace (Addi Grace) and boy - I'm not sure yet

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? Yes, I want to be a SAHM until my youngest child finished kindergarten or so

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Yes, I hope we will be able to - it depends a lot on when I do get pregnant since DH is a youth minister and certain times are too busy to go anywhere. I think I want to go somewhere and just relax!

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Immediate family - probably around 8 weeks, maybe sooner. Everyone else - after 12 weeks.

How will you tell SO? I haven't decided, I need some good ideas!

• Ok, totally a cart before the horse poll. If you're not into it - get out now! Otherwise here goes:

Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?  My DD's crib set was custom made by my mom for my LOs.  It was planned as a neutral theme so I could use it twice. But we are a rodeo family, so it will probably have a shabby/vintage western feel.

Favorite boy and girl names?

Troy and Tierney

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? The max!  12 weeks

I want to go back to Fredericksburg, TX and stay at a bed and breakfast for a week.  They have tons of historical sites, museums, great shopping, food and entertainment.

Probably until at least 10 weeks.

How will you tell SO?  I have no idea but I am hoping for a BFP soon so I can make it a Valentines surprise.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby?  Yes.  I don't like surprises. 

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?  Even though I knew I was having a girl, I still bought gender neutral items, mostly because I wanted things I could use again if I had a boy in the future, and partly because green is my favorite color.

Favorite boy and girl names?  Boy - Sheridan.  Girl - Amelie.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?  12 weeks (as provided by FMLA)

Will you go on a "babymoon"? I did with DD.  Probably won't with future LO.  If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  We went to Antigua.  I was about 21 weeks.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?  Family and very close friends - right away.  Everyone else - at 12 weeks or after the all-clear on the NT scan, whichever is later.

How will you tell SO?  These days, he's hovering outside the bathroom waiting for the POAS results, so there'll be no hiding it from him.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, I am too impatient to wait!

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? We will be going with a lilly pad theme -frogs, dragonflys, etc..

Favorite boy and girl names? Calvin and Sophia

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I will be going back to work probably somewhere between 6-8weeks. Hopefully I can do some work from home though.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Hopefully I will be pregnant, but we are going to Europe this summer. We are going to Munich, Prague and Vienna.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Most of my family we will tell right away. Coworkers and Some friends we will wait till the second trimester.

How will you tell SO? Good Question. It all depends if he is aware I am testing. If not, I always told him I would give him a little Dallas Cowboys onesie (note: I am a Cowboys fan and DH is a redskin fan). He always rolls his eyes and says I better not, but I think I still will Big Smile

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? I'm really impatient, I would like to know the sex.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Good question! I don't know. I haven't started to think about that yet.

Favorite boy and girl names? Not sure yet :)

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I will be a working mom but I recently found out we get 6 months of maternity leave so that will be great!

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Haven't thought about this either but that sounds nice!

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I will tell my sister & possibly my mother within the first 1-2 months (if I can't hide it) & probably DH's family right before the 2nd trimester.

How will you tell SO? I would love to do something creative but at this point I think I would just run in the room screaming!!

• imageSuzyQ2009:

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? A lady I used to babysit decorate in a Noah's Ark theme when she didn't know what she was having.  It was amazing, though I'm sure mine won't look like that!

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I will take off as long as I can.  Probably about 8 weeks

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Probably not

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I will tell immediate family right away and then everyone else when I am about 12 weeks.

• imageSuzyQ2009:

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes!

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?Not neutral but for a girl I will do bright pink and bright aqua, and for a boy bright green and bright aqua.

Favorite boy and girl names? Girl - Jasmine, Boy - I love Vincent after my dad, but still need to convice my husband.

SAHM? I don't think I will stay home but I will probably go down to 3 days per week. I think maternity leave at my company is 12 weeks.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? Absolutely! We were planning to go to a Sandals resort during my past pregnancy (before m/c) so I think we will do that.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? I will tell a couple best friends right away and wait until 2nd tri for everyone else.

How will you tell SO? Most likely he will be with me when I test :)

Thanks for the fun poll!!!!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? My nursery is going to be neutral even though we're finding out. We plan to keep the kids coming pretty quickly, and I don't want to spend the time or money redecorating if the second child (they will share a room) is the opposite sex. So we're going with a warm beige color for the walls, and accenting with green, yellow, and white.

Favorite boy and girl names? We like Elias and Josiah for boys, not sure about the middle names for those. My girl pick is Leah Janae, and his girl pick is Mae Danielle. :)

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? SAHM :)

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? We plan to get away as much as we can before a baby comes, just like we do now, but we don't have set plans

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Our family will know right away, as well as a handful of close friends who have been praying for us. The rest of the world probably won't know until after our first ultrasound.

How will you tell SO? I will scream in the bathroom, and then run out and tackle him with excitement. lol

• imageSuzyQ2009:

Will you find out the sex of your baby?  definately, I dont like surprises

Favorite boy and girl names? I won't think about it until I am pg.. always felt jinxy to me

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? hoping for 3 months + some shorter weeks for a few months when back

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? yes, probably the Caribbean

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? after 1st appt.

How will you tell SO? I will just tell him, nothing special!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby?  Yes!If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery?  N/AFavorite boy and girl names? Boys - Owen, Simon, James, Chase   Girls - Audrey, Serena, Josephine, QuinnSAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?  I plan to be a SAHM.Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  We are planning a trip to England & Scotland in May. We hope this will be our babymoon.  How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Probably not until the end of 1st tri.  I would like to tell them sooner, but don't trust my mom or MIL to keep a secret.How will you tell SO?  He will probably be there when I test.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Probably not.  I reserve the right to change my mind though, lol.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Greens and yellows with some beige.  We love yellow and green anyway.

Favorite boy and girl names?  Too many, our list is quite long lol.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?  Yup I'll be SAH.  It's something I've always wanted to do, and we can swing it financially.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Maybe.  It'll depend on whether I'm miserable with morning sickness lol.  Disneyland would be fun, we've been wanting to go anyway.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Close friends and family will get told right away.  Facebook and things like that will wait until 8-12 weeks.

How will you tell SO?  I won't be.  We test together and find out together.   I really don't understand the whole secrecy thing and coming up with some gimmick or other to tell the SO.

my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? Probably not. If you want to find out the sex of the baby where I live, you have to go to an independent ultrasound company and pay for it. (Sounds strange, I know, but it's the reality of some of the provinces in Canada).

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? I love green, so we'll do green walls and gender neutral furniture and then buy bedding and accessories after the baby is born. It will be in our room for a bit anyway.

Favorite boy and girl names? I love Noah for a boy.  I don't really know for a girl, we love Isabelle but it's too popular now.  (my DH is French so we'll be looking at French names)

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? We get a year off for maternity here in Canada.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Maybe, I don't know where.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? We will wait until second trimester. I had a miscarriage at 10w5d a few years ago (after having seen the heartbeat).

How will you tell SO? I'm sure I'll just run out of the bathroom and wave the pee stick at him!

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, I'm too impatient and DH wants to know ASAP.

Favorite boy and girl names?  Boy--Maverick or Colt (DH picked these..lol) Girl--Lorelai or Allison..Although I have always loved the name Emma and Charlotte, and Mia is sounding pretty good right now.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? probably just 6-8 weeks. I'm a workaholic...

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Well, if I get pregnant this cycle, we will be going on lots of "babymoons".  We are going to Florida in May, Mackinac Island in July, and Texas in August...PHEW! Busy busy! We are going to try and plan an Alaskan cruise sometime in May or June next year.. Unless I am due around then, it'll have to be after baby is born.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? We will probably tell immediate family/ close friends or co-workers right away...Everybody else, 12 weeks, if I can hold it. ;)

How will you tell SO? Hmmm... I was just going to tell him whenever I found out, but I was thinking about trying to surprise him... Just haven't figured out how yet.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes.

Favorite boy and girl names? Richard Owen and Caitlin Leigh.

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? SAHM.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? I doubt it, DH is Army and vacation times don't always go as planned.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Close friends and parents will know when we find out but others won't be told until 2nd tri.

How will you tell SO? If he's not there when I test I'll probably just get a bib that says "I Love my daddy" and give it to him or something.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Right now I say no, but I hate when people say "I have something for you" and then don't tell me what it is or give it to me right then.  So 9 months not knowing... we'll see how long I can hold out.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? The room that will be the nursery is Winnie the Pooh yellow on three walls and the fourth is stripped w/ EEyore and Heffalump (sp?) purple-ish/grey-ish (I really liked the Disney Paint colors Embarrassed) at the moment so I won't have to repaint. I'm thinking either nature of Winnie the Pooh theme.

Favorite boy and girl names? Boy will be: William Hayden- nn Liam (H's mn and my nm). For a girl we've been thinking Lillian- nn Lilly, or Lilla.  Still working out the middle name.  Thinking maybe Lillian Greer Vernice. Vernice was my grandmother's name.  Or maybe keep the family tradition of Hayden going.  

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? It would be nice to SAH but I'll probably take 3-4 months off and then H will take a paternity leave.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Not likely, though we'd love to go to Japan!

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? 8-12 weeks.

How will you tell SO? Haven't figured that out yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Will you find out the sex of your baby? No, we are pretty set that we want it to be a surprise. I think that is the best surprise, ever.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? Oh, the general plan is to do something yellowish with bees. My husband keeps bees and they are neutral. And I love the color yellow.

Boys-Paul, Peter, Benjamin
    Girls-Sophie, Charlotte, Adeline

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? Nope, I will be a working mom, 6-8 weeks for maternity leave.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Nope

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? 8 weeks for family, 12 weeks for everyone else (except for my BFF)

How will you tell SO? I have lots of ideas in my head, like making shirts for our dogs, or buying some kind of little Marine item to give him. Simple, but cute.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? Probably.

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? I would like a neutral nursery anyway because I like whites, creams, and greens.

Favorite boy and girl names? Boy-Sam, Girl-?? I love Lily but it is so popular now!

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? I get 6 months leave but I will most likely be a SAHM, possibly go back to work part time though.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? Already going to Paris and Ireland this summer, hopefully we can make it a babymoon! I would love to spend time at the beach also.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? Some will find out at 8 but most at 12.

How will you tell SO? I have had some ideas, but I will probably just run screaming haha.

• Will you find out the sex of your baby? for the first one YES i like when you can give/get gender specific gifts at showers.... so for the 2nd i wont

Favorite boy and girl names?  Girl- Piper  Boy- not sure Brycen or Brenden

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? will have to work- i dont even know what "normal" maternity length is...???

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? yes totally somewhere warm and before im too HUGE

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? immediate family right away - friends i would wait the 3 month

How will you tell SO? probably just run in to the room screaming "im pregnant" LOL

• Will you find out the sex of your baby?  Yes

Favorite boy and girl names?  I have some good ones picked out but I'm keeping my lips zipped Zip it!

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave?  SAHM

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where?  We will probably go to Colorado for a few days sometime in my late 2nd Tri or early 3rd Tri

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam?  We'll wait to hear the heartbeat and then tell family and friends. I'll tell my BFF though right away.

How will you tell SO? DH and I love the movie The Incredible Mr Fox, at the end of the movie Mrs Fox tells Mr Fox that they're going to have a cub. I want to buy a little toy fox and tell DH that we're going to have a cub Big Smile

• Ooh this is a fun one!

Will you find out the sex of your baby? yes

If not, how will you decorate a neutral nursery? will be somewhat neutral anyway, lots of white & splashes of color

Favorite boy and girl names? Grayson & Stella

SAHM? If working - how long would you take off for maternity leave? yes please, and forever.

Will you go on a "babymoon"? If so, when during the pregnancy and where? heck yes, probably not somewhere tropical, maybe a cute town like savannah, ga to eat a lot and get massages.

How long will you wait to tell friends and fam? 12 weeks no doubt

How will you tell SO? not sure yet but i want it to be fun, he loves surprises

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"