1st Trimester

22 Yr old mother-to-be

I am a happily married 22 yr old mother to be and i cannot wait. I am looking for some girls around my age to talk to on here to share experiences. I am current 8 w 5d pregnant and loving it! We are so excited :)

Re: 22 Yr old mother-to-be

• welcome!  I'm in the same exact boat as you... a little further along, but 22 and happily married!  wishing you a H & H 9 months!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry, I'm 37 so I guess you don't want to talk to me.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also 22 and married but im 10 weeks. H&H 9 months!
  • imageheather_09_15_07:
    Sorry, I'm 37 so I guess you don't want to talk to me.

I guess I'm in the same boat at 31.. Big Smile

• Is 29 too old to talk to?

• yay congrats & welcome!!  I'm a bit older (28yrs) but happily married to my highschool sweetheart & a bit further along (10wks) but looking forward to getting to know you!! H & H 9 months! :)
  • I JUST turned 22, and I'm 8 weeks too. Not married yet though. We did decide to get married before I got pregnant though.
  • I'm practically old enough to be your mom.   How old is your mom?  Does she need an online friend?
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • imagestaycee:
    I'm practically old enough to be your mom.   How old is your mom?  Does she need an online friend?

LMAO!!!!

• I was 21 when I had my daughter. I'll (hopefully) be 27 when this one is born... M birthday is August 1st. 

imagestaycee:
    I'm practically old enough to be your mom.   How old is your mom?  Does she need an online friend?

rofl!  

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • imagePESS16:
    I'm almost 26?
    I'm 25 and about as far along as you, wanna be besties?
  • imagestaycee:

LMAO!!  Thank you, I needed a good laugh this morning.   

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm 32 and have a 14 year old daughter, guess that counts me out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • imagestaycee:

Made my day! 

• Is it such a crime she wants someone close to her age to relate to ? I'm 25 and expecting my second ! Congrats girl ! Enjoy every minute of it !
  • I am 23 and also happily married. We are super excited too.

I understand wanting to have someone your age to talk to, we're the first of our friends to get pregnant so there aren't many people to chat with about it, aside from family and co-workers.

I will say though... I wouldn't discount anyone on here based on their age because even people older than us are just starting their families and others are adding to it, so they have tons of "been-there, done-that" advice.

Yay for a H&H 9 months. :-)

• Hey there I'm 23 and this is my 2nd.  I was pregnant with DD when I was 21.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm 21 and married! :) you can talk to me! 
    10.2.10 Married my best friend! 12.26.10 BFP 8.27.11 Baby Logan's born
  • I'm 22 and 8 weeks (starting tomorrow)! I'm not ACTUALLY married... but we've been together for years, lived with each other the entire time, and are madly in love with each other. We'll marry later this year, after November (I have awesome military health insurance until I'm 23 in November so we figure we may as well keep that until the baby is born!!) So we just say we're married because we're as good as... just missing paperwork and my last name is the same it has always been lol.

I also don't really have anyone to talk to apart from my SIL who just had hers two years ago. I don't want to tell work for another 4-5 weeks so I just lurk around here a lot! I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone who would like to talk!!! 

:)<3

• I am an enagaged 22 year old mother to be! Welcome
  • Hey 22 yr old mother to be, I just turned 23 in December. Im getting married in 10 weeks! Im 5 weeks along. I have a son who is 6. I got pregnant 2 months before my 16th birthday. I finished highschool, went to college work in health care and feel like my life is finally falling into place. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageGlocknerBaby:
    Is it such a crime she wants someone close to her age to relate to ? I'm 25 and expecting my second ! Congrats girl ! Enjoy every minute of it !

OMG. Calm the fvck down. We were only having fun with her.

2 girls and a dog
  • thanks very much this is my first child and i just want some nice people to talk to thanks for the support!!
  • aww thanks to all you guys! i didn't mean to offend anyone with the age thing i just wrote my age and asked for some friends. Thanks to the nice people i can talk to older people too it means no difference to me thanks. I just feel like i can better relate to people my age going through difficulties that older people do not have to go through if they are older. thanks. i would love to be buddies with anyone who wants to talk just shoot me a message!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"