Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Remember when Sanctimommyhunter was an assh0le?

Oh, I do. 

BTW, I'll DD this if necessary. I just think Sancti needed a bit of a callout.  

ETA: Just kidding. I won't DD.

I love Strawberry...and Sancti can just suck it Big SmileDevil 

Re: Remember when Sanctimommyhunter was an assh0le?

• I seem to recall that as well
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LOL why would it be necessary to DD??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    LOL why would it be necessary to DD??

Idk, someone might be all "OMG STOP KISSING SAC'S ASS!" and then I'll tell Strawberry to bend over so I can do JUST that.

• imagesleepingbeauty825:

Lol, this. Stand by your call out, Moo! She's totally an ass hole! 

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Agreed, Moo.

Funny AEs are fine in my book, but hiding behind an AE in order to be a total twat is so lame.  

• imageMCMoo23:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Idk, someone might be all "OMG STOP KISSING SAC'S ASS!" and then I'll tell Strawberry to bend over so I can do JUST that.

::hands on knees:: ;) Remember when Moo rocked? Wait...which time?!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • I DO remember!!  Weird.  She must be embarrassed :-P
  • imageStrawberryAlarmClock:
    imageMCMoo23:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

And just for the compliment...you get a big one of these ( o Y o ) wooooo!!! <3  

• Yes

That AE is just a stupid tw@t.  Get a lyfe, sanctimommyasshole or whoever you are. 

I'll edit to add that I put ilub into this category as well.  F U ilub. Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMCMoo23:
    imageStrawberryAlarmClock:
    imageMCMoo23:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

And just for the compliment...you get a big one of these ( o Y o ) wooooo!!! <3  

Yessssssss. ::motorboat::
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Yes
  • clearly, her big plan was a big fail. what a bleeping bleephead!!
  • imageStarAnnice:
    imageBrandi Bee:

Yeah, fvck that person

I know everyone shares links over here from time to time.  I don't mind that when it's like, "Oh man, check out the drama" but I really cannot stand when a person shares a link in order to humiliate the poster.  That's why I don't like TIP.

Get a freakin hobby.  How does anyone have time to sit and research a person's posts like that?  I think even if I had the time, I'd get bored with that really quick.

Yes

One would be surprised how obsessive some posters get with others.  It's really pathetic.

And creepy. And sad.  

• I just recently found out about a poster posting regularly under an AE that is now silver. She doesn't know I know about her. I don't know if I am more bothered that a poster posts under an AE to stay out of drama or to start drama. I don't see the need for AE's personally.
  • imageHip2Bsquare:
    I just recently found out about a poster posting regularly under an AE that is now silver. She doesn't know I know about her. I don't know if I am more bothered that a poster posts under an AE to stay out of drama or to start drama. I don't see the need for AE's personally.

What if there was a board costume party on Halloween?  Hmm? 

Maybe you would want to attend as a really, really ridiculously good-looking male model.

• imageHip2Bsquare:
    I just recently found out about a poster posting regularly under an AE that is now silver. She doesn't know I know about her. I don't know if I am more bothered that a poster posts under an AE to stay out of drama or to start drama. I don't see the need for AE's personally.

Oooo I want to be a nosy slore and know who it is.

Will you PM me....pretty please? With a motorboat on top?  

• imageDerekZoolander:

imageHip2Bsquare:

What if there was a board costume party on Halloween?  Hmm? 

Maybe you would want to attend as a really, really ridiculously good-looking male model.

::dies:: 

• imageBrandi Bee:

imageHip2Bsquare:

Out them!

Seriously, if I ran a site I would NOT let the members trash others with the benefit anonymity.  I would either make it impossible or out them publicly when they do it. 

She's not a drama starter or sh!t stirrer and doesn't have a ridiculous name so that you can instantly tell she is an AE. She stays low key and that's  the way she likes it I think. I am a little hurt that I just recently found out about it. Her baby is 1 yr so I am not sure she is going to be over here much anyway.

• imageHip2Bsquare:
    imageBrandi Bee:

imageHip2Bsquare:

Out them!

Seriously, if I ran a site I would NOT let the members trash others with the benefit anonymity.  I would either make it impossible or out them publicly when they do it. 

She's not a drama starter or sh!t stirrer and doesn't have a ridiculous name so that you can instantly tell she is an AE. She stays low key and that's  the way she likes it I think. I am a little hurt that I just recently found out about it. Her baby is 1 yr so I am not sure she is going to be over here much anyway.

I wanna know!!! I wanna know!!

• imageMCC1010:
    imageHip2Bsquare:
    imageBrandi Bee:

imageHip2Bsquare:

Out them!

me too.....its killing me!!! you really can't do this to us!!!! 1ht 

I wanna know!!! I wanna know!!

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Just curious, How would that make anyone feel if you knew someone for a long time and they had an AE and you just found out about it. Would that weird you out? like one of your friends spying on you or someone you know very well has actually been arguing against you? hmmmm it makes me think till my head hurts.

I would love to tell you who it is but I haven't quite sure decided how I am going to handle the whole thing....I might keep on going like nothing has changed, or I may speak to the person directly? mess with them a little on here? I am not sure. 

Sometimes it makes me think that I take the bump too seriously and should not care about it at all.

• imageHip2Bsquare:

Just curious, How would that make anyone feel if you knew someone for a long time and they had an AE and you just found out about it. Would that weird you out? like one of your friends spying on you or someone you know very well has actually been arguing against you? hmmmm it makes me think till my head hurts.

I would love to tell you who it is but I haven't quite sure decided how I am going to handle the whole thing....I might keep on going like nothing has changed, or I may speak to the person directly? mess with them a little on here? I am not sure. 

Sometimes it makes me think that I take the bump too seriously and should not care about it at all.

OMG you are killing me....LOL.

So this person has an AE and a real screen name and posts under both names....Hmmmm.....I would feel weird knowing that. Have they ever argued with them selves?  

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagePrincessn678:
    imageHip2Bsquare:

Just curious, How would that make anyone feel if you knew someone for a long time and they had an AE and you just found out about it. Would that weird you out? like one of your friends spying on you or someone you know very well has actually been arguing against you? hmmmm it makes me think till my head hurts.

So this person has an AE and a real screen name and posts under both names....Hmmmm.....I would feel weird knowing that. Have they ever argued with them selves?  

No, she only uses one Sn at a time. But most if not all only know the 1 sn. So if she wants to come out and be known as herself which is rare then she can. 

• imageHip2Bsquare:
    imagePrincessn678:
    imageHip2Bsquare:

No, she only uses one Sn at a time. But most if not all only know the 1 sn. So if she wants to come out and be known as herself which is rare then she can. 

I would probably talk to them directly (PM/Text or FB) unless they ticked me off. Then all bets are off...(j.k)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"