Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Less Obvious Favorites

I decided my favorites choices were boring and overdone, so here are some better ones.

What is your favorite . . .

Piece of furniture in your house?

Way to wear your hair?

Food that you can't stop at just one?

Moment from your wedding?

Celebrity you love to hate?

Time of day?

Accessory?

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: GTKY Less Obvious Favorites

• What is your favorite . . .

Piece of furniture in your house?  My over-sized chair with ottoman. I love the pattern and I'm glad I went with a bold-ish pattern instead of solid

Way to wear your hair?  Down and natural (curly)

Food that you can't stop at just one?  Pizzeria Pretzel Combos

Moment from your wedding?  When my 8 year old nephew and 30 year old friend had a dance off.

Celebrity you love to hate?  Lindsay Lohan

Time of day?  early evening

Accessory?  I'm starting to get into scarves.

Piece of furniture in your house?  my bed, SO comfy!Way to wear your hair? in a ponytail or with my bangs pulled backFood that you can't stop at just one? right now I'm addicted to Wheat Thins, YUM!Moment from your wedding?  bringing my son up to be a part of our vowsCelebrity you love to hate? Angelina JolieTime of day?  early afternoon in the summertimeAccessory?  earrings
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemichaela080:

I decided my favorites choices were boring and overdone, so here are some better ones.

Piece of furniture in your house?  our bed with tempur pedic matress

Way to wear your hair? down and straight. Straight is the only thing my hair will do

Food that you can't stop at just one?  chocolate chip cookies

Moment from your wedding? my dad giving me away. When he tried to whisper I love you, it was incredibly loud and sweet :)

Celebrity you love to hate? Snookie... gross

Time of day? evening

Accessory?  Fendi sunglasses. I love them!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? My Bed

Way to wear your hair? Down and straight.

Food that you can't stop at just one? Pizza

Moment from your wedding? Seeing my husband's face when I was coming down the aisle.

Celebrity you love to hate? Not sure.

Time of day? Late afternoon. (Leaving work!)

Accessory? Chunky necklace.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Piece of furniture in your house?  My big comfy bed.  We live in the house DH owned before we got married, so the furniture is his and not really my style.  I'm looking forward to later this year when we start building a new house so I can incorporate some pieces that I really like.

Way to wear your hair?  Down, always down.  I am self-conscious about my round face so I never wear it up.

Food that you can't stop at just one? white cheddar Natural Cheetos

Moment from your wedding? Going to see Wicked afterwards

Celebrity you love to hate? Does Sarah Palin count as a celebrity?

Time of day? afternoon

Accessory? an expensive purse

• imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? My bed. It is so comfy! Smile

Way to wear your hair? Pony Tail

Food that you can't stop at just one? That is a tricky question because there are so many. I guess if I have to pick one it would be french fries.

Moment from your wedding? Seeing my dad. This a long and wonderful story, but it made an already joyous day that much more unforgettable and perfect.

Celebrity you love to hate? Can't think of one right now.

Time of day? 3:30 when my work day is over and the kids are all on the bus heading home. Big Smile

Accessory? My dad's Masonic ring.

~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage

Piece of furniture in your house? Big soft sofa

Way to wear your hair? Down and curly

Food that you can't stop at just one? Chips and Dip (any kind)

Moment from your wedding? Walking down the aisle (I had a big cheesy smile)

Celebrity you love to hate? Love to Hate? hmm... I'm better at hate to love-Snooki

Time of day? weekend or weekday? weekend- 11am, weekday 6pm

Accessory? I don't change my accessories... so same thing everyday -diamond cirlcle necklace, wedding ring and Kuuipo ring from Hawaii.

:-) Nice GTKY everyone

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? My couch... so comfy

Way to wear your hair? Down and straight

Food that you can't stop at just one? Chinese Perogies

Moment from your wedding? Walking down the ilse with my dad and father daughter dance (he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 2 months before my wedding)

Celebrity you love to hate? Britney Spears

Time of day? hmmmm.... I think 5 to 7 in the evening

Accessory? Any scarf

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Piece of furniture in your house?Either my bed or couch.  I just recently got bedroom furniture so it is still pretty exciting.Way to wear your hair? Well straightened. It is fluffy and wavy and I usually rush the straightening.  Food that you can't stop at just one? Most. :(  Chips or cheezits.Moment from your wedding? Watching the slide show with all my family and friends.Celebrity you love to hate? I can't think of one.  Time of day? 12:34pmAccessory? My slightly too big fabric off-white flower earrings from the teen section of Nordstrom. Or, my tahitian pearl necklace.

• imagebandwife928:

Celebrity you love to hate? Does Sarah Palin count as a celebrity?

Now that she has a reality show, she definitely counts!

Piece of furniture in your house? China cabinet

Way to wear your hair? Half up with a little bump

Food that you can't stop at just one? Chips

Moment from your wedding? My first glimpse of DH when I was walking down the stairs

Celebrity you love to hate? Britney Spears

Time of day? 6pm

Accessory? Polka dot scarf

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Piece of furniture in your house? The couch!

Food that you can't stop at just one?  So many, probably cookies!

Moment from your wedding? When my cousin (best friend) and my brother were crying over how happy they were for me, and how beautiful I looked. Very special moment!

Celebrity you love to hate? Justin Beiber

Time of day? Right after dinner, when I cook dessert.

Accessory? I love big, huge rings and scarves.

• imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? My bed with memory foam!

Way to wear your hair? Down and curly

Food that you can't stop at just one? Anything chocolate

Moment from your wedding? When the minister made fun of my husband's fat fingers and we all laughed- it relieved some of the tension.

Celebrity you love to hate?  Kanye West

Time of day?  Bedtime lately

Accessory? This key-shaped necklace DH just gave me for Christmas, I have been wanting it FOREVER!

"Even miracles take a little time"

• Piece of furniture: My couch or my bed. They are both huge and comfortable.
    Way to wear your hair? It is usually down and straight or pulled back. I love when I wake up and it has a nice wave but it's usually just stick straight.
    food that you can't just stop at one? I don't even know the answer to that. I like to eat.
    favorite moment at your wedding? I have 2. My dad was totally in charge of the music, so I had no idea what it would be like until we were literally lined up to walk down the aisle. When the wedding party started, " here comes the sun" by the Beatles was playing, and when I walked down the aisle the guitarist from the band played a Jimi Hemdrix style wedding march. It was so perfect. also, my DH was sweating profusely during the entire ceremony. He wouldn't wipe his face because he didn't want people to think he was crying. Middle of the ceremony, I had to reach over and wipe his forehead off. In hindsight, we probably should have opened the bar AFTER the ceremony.
    celebrity you love to hate: britney spears
    time of day: sunset
    accessory: a clutch
  • Piece of furniture in your house? our big comfy couch (especially the corner of the sectional)Way to wear your hair? I love when I get it blown out?Food that you can't stop at just one? most things (pretzels, cheetos, doritos, etc.)Moment from your wedding? walking down the aisle w/ my dad to my hubs. ?In order to stop both of us from getting emotional the last thing he said to me as we went down the aisle was that I have to promise to raise my kids as Yankee fans (DH is a Mets fan and I grew up an avid Yankee fan). ?I couldn't help but smile the whole way down the aisle :)Celebrity you love to hate? Brangelina (does that count as 2?)Time of day? I love the mornings on the weekend. ?DH sleeps late and it's just me and the dog. ?It's so nice and quiet.Accessory??I'm not a jewelry or accessory person so I guess it would have to be my LV bag.
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? I don't have one :/

Way to wear your hair? Down and straight

Food that you can't stop at just one? anything chocolate!!!!!

Moment from your wedding? too many to have just one!

Celebrity you love to hate? Lindsey Lohan

Time of day? anytime I'm eating...hahaha

Accessory? Hm...My wedding ring?

• Piece of furniture in your house? The china cabinet in the dining room

Way to wear your hair? Loose and wavy

Food that you can't stop at just one? Lindon Truffles

Moment from your wedding? Slow dancing

Celebrity you love to hate? The Kardashians

Time of day? When I'm done working

Accessory? Necklaces

EDD 12/2/2011 - BFP on 3/23/2011 imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? Mine: Bedroom set   DH -- his friggen desk *eyeroll*

Way to wear your hair? It's always up in a ponytail, but if I want to look nice I straighten it and wear it loose.

Food that you can't stop at just one? potato chips, really good olives,

Moment from your wedding? After the vows and the kiss and everything, turning around and stopping for a moment looking out at my family. So much love at that moment.

Celebrity you love to hate? lady gaga

Time of day? around 2pm -- i feel the most awake, the sun is up and bright, i'm not too hungry. It's the best time to exercise too

Accessory? purses and shoes .. (i think i have a problem) lol

• Piece of furniture in your house? My Bed
    Food that you can't stop at just one? Pickles Moment from your wedding? When DH and I were getting our pictures taken next to a barn, I got completely swarmed with about 10,000 crickets. They were everywhere and it took forever to get them out from underneath my dress. They were stuck in between the layers and it was just sooo gross! BUT, I did find out later that crickets are a sign of prosperity and good fortune!!
    Celebrity you love to hate? Miley Cyrus
    Time of day? 1:25Accessory? Headbands. I'm a freak for a cute headband.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? our bed, I love it is so comfy and nice! 

Way to wear your hair? my hair is super straight, but I love to be able to wear it curly and down

Food that you can't stop at just one? Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, yum! We got a bag for superbowl tonight:)

Moment from your wedding? Hmm...that is really hard, loved a few: 1)best man's speech was hilarious, 2)when we had Santa visit and give out presents to the kids at the wedding and then he had me come on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas  3)dancing with the bridal party, family and friends  4)Me and DH dancing our first dance together and just talking/laughing

Celebrity you love to hate? Tara Reid

Time of day? depends: on the weekend, I love mornings because they are lazy, during the work week: definitely the late afternoon, when the school day is over and I am on my way home! 

Accessory? earrings

TTC since July 2010 BFP#1~5/8/11~~EDD 1/18/12~Natural M/C Confirmed 6/1/11 BFP#2~12/2/11 ~EDD 8/13/12~It's a girl!~Emma Grace born 8/12/12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? the couch (a comfy sectional from Crate & Barrel)

Way to wear your hair? down and wavy (when I can afford to have it styled!)

Food that you can't stop at just one? Cheez-Its

Moment from your wedding? our last dance, to "That's How Strong My Love Is"

Celebrity you love to hate? oh dear... so many to choose from.

Time of day? probably around 9 p.m., when work is done and dinner is ready!

Accessory? lately, a vintage belt I bought off marketpublique.com

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • OHHHHHHHH i like these questions

Piece of furniture in your house?  my bed cause i love sleeping!! and its a tempur pedic- comfy!

Way to wear your hair? i LOVE side pony, but its no practical- so down and curly

Food that you can't stop at just one? dried mangos and chocolate covered gummy bears

Moment from your wedding? the dancing- i dont think i sat down at all!!! and i loved that DH danced so much and he's NOT a dancer.

Celebrity you love to hate? ohhhhhh the kardashians!

Time of day? right when i get home from work- its just me and my dog and we cuddle

Accessory? my BIG earrings.

Piece of furniture in your house?  Chaise lounge that is part of the couch

Way to wear your hair?  Down and straight, unless it's summer then I don't mind a little wave

Food that you can't stop at just one?  French Fries

Moment from your wedding?  Just seeing everyone enjoying themselves

Celebrity you love to hate?  The Situation - he is absolutely the world's biggest tool.

Time of day?  Depends on the day.  Usually it's 2:30ish when my last student boards the bus and I can relax and unwind from the school day.

Accessory? Lately it's been my scarf ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Piece of furniture in your house?  Our giant red couch.Way to wear your hair?  Downand curly.Food that you can't stop at just one?  Sushi!Moment from your wedding?  Whenmy mom gave me my something borrowed and old?my grandmother?s wedding band,which also belonged to my great grandmother.Celebrity you love to hate?  GwynethPaltrowTime of day?  Mealtime.Accessory? My Miche bag.

Piece of furniture in your house? The Queen Anne's Lace slipper chair from Target. I know, it's cheap, but it's so comfy and it looks great in our bedroom!

Way to wear your hair? Curled with a large-barrel curler, half-up with bobby pins, messy bangs.

Food that you can't stop at just one? Ritz Dairyland Cheddar chip-crackers... mmmmm....

Moment from your wedding? Outside of the obvious... I asked my mom to walk down to the ocean's edge with me to take a picture in the water, and she said, "I don't want to get wet." DH's little brother looks over and yells, "That's what she said!" He doesn't really know what that means, but even so, he got reamed by his dad the whole drive to the reception! It was hilarious. My mom couldn't stop laughing.

Celebrity you love to hate? The Kardashians. All of them.

Time of day? 5:16pm.

Accessory? My Jonathan Adler "Booked Bag"---a Christmas gift  from DH! (It's a canvas tote bag, covered with famous lines from literature. My favorite line on the bag is, "Reader, I married him.")

Married 5/16/2010.
    Began TTC 12/1/2010.
    BFP #1: 2/2/11. EDD 10/11/11. Chemical Pregnancy 2/5/11.
    Dx PCOS 7/2011. Dx "Unexplained Infertility" 10/2011.
    BFP #2: 12/4/11. EDD 8/14/11. Missed Miscarriage found 1/11/12.
    BFP #3: 3/31/12. EDD 12/8/12. Carter Evan born 11/24/12.
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house?  My bed.

Way to wear your hair? I usually straighten it and I've been wearing it up a lot lately b/c it's time for a hair cut, it's just too long.

Food that you can't stop at just one? jalapeno poppers

Moment from your wedding? walking down the aisle and seeing him standing there.

Celebrity you love to hate?

Time of day?

Accessory?

• imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house?  my grandmother's china cabinet

Way to wear your hair?  down with slight wave to it

Food that you can't stop at just one?  chili cheese fries

Moment from your wedding? don't know if it's my favorite, but  most memorable- we had a pool party after the reception which got crazy with chicken-fighting and other pool games

Celebrity you love to hate?  Lindsay Lohan

Time of day? 8pm when I get to catch up on my dvr'd shows

Accessory? Love my everyday clutch

Piece of furniture in your house?  my bed.  so comfy!  and i love my bedding

Way to wear your hair?  flat ironed.  i have super curly hair and it gets unruly sometimes

Food that you can't stop at just one?  Doritos

Moment from your wedding?  dancing with DH.  he hates to dance so it was fun to get him out on the dance floor with me anyway.  it was a blast!

Celebrity you love to hate?  not sure.  i don't really follow celebrities much.  i do get irritated with how much Lindsay Lohan seems to get away with though....

Time of day?  night time

Accessory?  the scarf my mom gave me for my bday.  its purplish plaid and super soft.  i've been wearing it pretty much non stop.  i also love my new purse.
    Piece of furniture in your house? All my furniture are old hand-me-downs,, except for our storage ottoman, so that's prob my fav. Way to wear your hair? curly and down, it's what's easiestFood that you can't stop at just one? anything chocolate!Moment from your wedding? dancing with all our friends and family at receptionCelebrity you love to hate? Beyonce', that broad can do everything and she's so dang prettyTime of day? early eveningAccessory? a beautiful silver drop necklace my mom got me for Christmas from Lia Sophia.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Piece of furniture in your house? The couch in our living room.  It is so comfy!

Way to wear your hair? down and straightened

Food that you can't stop at just one? bbq chips

Moment from your wedding? when my friend's daughter (who was 9 at the time) stood on her chair as soon as we sat down at the head table and yelled, "Way to go, JP & Kim!"

Celebrity you love to hate? Charlie Sheen

Time of day?when I get home from work

Accessory? wedding ring and sunglasses
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagemichaela080:

Piece of furniture in your house? Our brand new king sized bed!

Way to wear your hair? Half back, in a clip

Food that you can't stop at just one? Doritos

Moment from your wedding? Walking out to see DH waiting for me with the minister

Celebrity you love to hate? Angelina Jolie

Time of day? 3pm-6pm

Accessory? My wedding ring

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Piece of furniture in your house? The bed

Way to wear your hair? Up in a bun

Food that you can't stop at just one? Gummy candies

Moment from your wedding? When the pastor had to call us back so MH could kiss me

Celebrity you love to hate? Scarlett Johanson 

Time of day? When I get off work

Accessory? My necklace

TTC since December 2011 
    Me: 30    Husband: 34

9 rounds of clomid with 5 IUIs.
    2 rounds of ovidrel with no IUIs. 

Feb 2016 -Started IVF cycle but cancelled. 
    March 2016 - Changed doctor
    March 2016 - Diagnosed with male factor, motility issues
    May 31, 2016 - Started IVF cycle
    June 15, 2016 - Egg retrieval, 27 eggs 

Piece of furniture in your house? Dont really have a favorite but if I had to pick it would be the coffee table dh got from his mother that has been in his family since he was a little boy.

Way to wear your hair? Up in a pony tail with a head band

Food that you can't stop at just one? Chocolate Chip Cookies or Ritz crackers

Moment from your wedding? Driving off in my friends new Infiniti Car with my new husband and we stopping on the side of the road to kiss...

Celebrity you love to hate? Dont have one...

Time of day? waking up next to dh when he doesnt have to work and drinking coffee

Accessory? dont wear much accessories so I will just say my HTC EVO!! Cant live without that thing. 

Piece of furniture in your house? My bed

Way to wear your hair? down and straight

Food that you can't stop at just one? slice of pizza

Moment from your wedding? our first dance

Celebrity you love to hate? not sure?

Time of day? night

Accessory? I don't really wear any accessory's.
    Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • Piece of furniture in your house - My bed

Way to wear your hair - Messy Bun

Food that you can't stop at just one - French Fries

Moment from your wedding - When my sister (MOH) handed me a tissue to wipe away a few tears and then promptly took it back blew her nose and stuffed it down her dress.  It got a laugh out of everyone.

Celebrity you love to hate - Tom Cruise

Time of day - hmmm...right after lunch or right after supper

Accessory?

• Piece of furniture in your house? my bed!

Way to wear your hair? down with a headband

Food that you can't stop at just one? anything chocolate

Moment from your wedding? we had literally half a minute to ourselves before dinner outside looking out at the ocean and it was amazing to take it all in, our photographer caught us in a candid photo, it's amazing

Celebrity you love to hate? ohhh this is hard, any of the Jersey Shore cast

Time of day? after dinner

Accessory? my camel colored coach bag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic February Siggy Challenge Marblehead, Ma - The beginning of the rest of my life! image The Rumbling Tummy
  • Piece of furniture in your house? our new couches! They are really big & comfortable. Love them!!

Way to wear your hair? I like to curl it a little, so it has a slight wave.

Food that you can't stop at just one? Fat free pringles!!

Moment from your wedding? When the minister pronounced us man & wife! :)

Celebrity you love to hate? Katy Perry (I know, everyone loves here but I can't stand her!!)

Time of day? Early evening

Accessory? Besides my engagement ring, David Yurman ring & bracelet set :)
  • Piece of furniture in your house? Couch, I sit on it a lot and do my best work here.  (From my laptop!) :)

Way to wear your hair?  I wear it the same all of the time unless I am exercising.  Deep-side part angled, straight.

Food that you can't stop at just one? Anything with a chocolate peanut butter combination (like Reese's Easter Eggs--haha)

Moment from your wedding? There are lots but I especially remember the speech my Dad surprised MH and I with (he passed away 3/25/10 and I'm so grateful to have the memory and the video...)

Celebrity you love to hate? The Biebs.

Time of day? Afternoon when I am off of work but the sun is still out!

Accessory? My wedding/engagement ring

Piece of furniture in your house? Our bed because we have really soft sheets.

Way to wear your hair? Down and wavy/curly ("beach hair.")

Food that you can't stop at just one? Sushi.

Moment from your wedding? Our vows. I was so excited I was bouncing up and down.

Celebrity you love to hate? Heidi and Spencer.

Time of day? The moment I walk in the door and kick off my heels.

Accessory? My engagement ring.

Piece of furniture in your house? My bed. It's the most comfy piece of furniture in my apartment. Good for sleep, sex, and just relaxing haha.

Way to wear your hair? I'm going to be cocky for a minute. I have gorgeous silky smooth, naturally straight hair, and I'm stupid and never do anything with it except throw it up in a pony tail or messy bun... So it never looks pretty haha.

Food that you can't stop at just one? Uhh anything. I'm really bad with saltine crackers. I can eat a whole sleeve full at once.

Moment from your wedding? Getting everyone together after the ceremony, in my dad's basement, just hanging out and having fun.

Celebrity you love to hate? They aren't really celebs but the girls on the show Jerseylicious.

Time of day? Late night. I get some time to myself to watch my shows uninterrupted, and bump my heart out.

Accessory? My black Guess purse.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"