Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Quick! Superbowl food recipes needed....

OMG- DH just invited ppl over tomorrow.... what are some really great easy inexpensive foods you're serving or looking forward too. Well minus chips, dip, chicken wings and alcohol.....

If you've got the recipe send it over- PLEASE!!!

<it'll be some much needed fun... but I need this like a hole in my head at 8:30pm and DS is down for the night>

imageBabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quick! Superbowl food recipes needed....

• Options
    Dump a bag of cooked meatballs, a small jar of grape jelly and a half bottle of sweet chilli sauce in a crockpot. Done.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options

Layered Taco Dip

refried beans

guacamole

sour cream

cream cheese

taco seasoning

salsa

chopped tomatoes

shredded cheese

sliced black olives

sliced green onion (optional)

Mix the sour cream and cream cheese together with the taco seasoning.  Spread each ingredient into a clear glass dish-beans, guac, sour cream mixture, salsa, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and green onions.  Serve with tortilla chips.  

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we normally just do dips.

a quick easy dip though that is a hit. 

a layer of sour cream, mild salsa, and cheddar cheese (green onions on top if you want a pop of colour)

my husband and i do this for an easy meal. (works best if you have a countertop grill but can be done in the oven just as good) we get chicken breasts with the bone in and boil them until cooked(we normally do two breast and we get lots for at least 2 meals), shred the meat off the bone. then put a pack of taco seasoning in it. some tortillas and cheese  (sourcream and salsa on the side) you got your self some good quesidilla(sp?)  its good and filling.

• Options

Rotel Dip... here is the ingredients I use. 

1 block velveeta cheese

1 can rotel medium

1 can mushroom soup ( I know it sounds gross but it makes it creamy)

1lb hamburger meat cooked

1 mild sausage cooked

Mix it all together and eat with chips.

And my favorite recipe is

Spicy Chicken Buffalo Dip... here is ingredients.

2 cups cooked boneless chicken breast diced up ( you can add more chicken)

1 8oz  cream cheese

1/2 bottle ranch dressing

1/2 bottle of hot sauce. Texas Pete is my fav

2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Mix everything in a baking dish except shredded cheese then bake about 20 min. then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and bake it about 3 min or until cheese is melted on 375.

• Options
    mix an 8oz, softened pkg of cream cheese with 1-2 cans of chili. bake @ 350 until bubbly. serve with fritos scoops. delish. you can also mix some cheddar cheese in there and top with cheddar, if you want. its good either way but looks a little better with cheddar on top.
  • Options

Sausage Dip

- Ground sausage, 2 packages of cream cheese, can of Rotel (peppers and tomatoes) - heat in crock pot serve with crackers or chips

LOL we Luuuuuuuuuuuv us some sausage dip, GIRL. Big SmileParty!!!YesWe had it once out in Ohio at a friends house and it is a classic party food for us.... Ours is velveeta cheese though but no difference to me.... Too funny!!!

Thank you ladies- all sound so Yummy!!1 Now to see what I have on hand and what I need to go get!!! < Is it safe to go shopping though,with all this yumminess on the brain???>

imageBabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"