Infertility

Has anyone experienced?

Hi everyone,  I got my blood test results back today and it is really hard not to just sit here and cry. I tool two 2.5 Femara pills for days 3-7. It seems I did not respond. It is so helpful when the NP from the RE sends a message that says looks like you are not ovulating with femara either!!...Thanks I needed two !! that makes me feel so wonderful, NOT!!!!!Has anyone else not responded on the first round of Femara but had another round and responded? It is so hard not to get emotional and feel like I am broken. I am trying my best.

Re: Has anyone experienced?

• I never took Femara, but I never had any ovulation response until I started injectibles (and then with my IVFs, I over-responded).

I know its hard, but hang in there.  Unfortunately its common for some folks to have no response on low dosages.  I'm assuming its your first cycle, and it sometimes it takes a number of cycles for your RE to find the right dosages for you!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I can't really help, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you have to deal with this. IF sucks! ((hugs))

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
    Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
    Married August 26, 2006
    TTC since June 2008
    Severe MFI
    IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
    IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
    Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a much better response to Clomid than Femara.

• Unfortunately, I did not ovulate on clomid either. My numbers did go up a little but I did not ovulate. It seems I have not really responded with the Femara either. I was hoping they would try a higher dosage, but, they want me to come in an reevaluate everything with the RE. 

Why does that make me nervous? I just wish everything would work. I keep getting told my eggs look great and that all we need to do is get me ovulate. Wow, they make it sound so simple.

I appreciate everyone's feed back and words thank you! 

• I barely responded on clomid (got 1 follie on day 17) and didn't respond at all with one of my injectable cycles.  People respond differently and even respond differently to the same med during different cycles.
    Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• I'm sorry.  Sounds like you might need something more aggressive, but every cycle is different.  Hang in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"