May 2011 Moms

Puppy Love (pip)

Our goldendoodle, Ollie is the most even tempered dog in the world! We used to play fight to see if he would react and he would just sit and stare at us like we were crazy. But now that I am pregnant, he gets so upset when MH even reaches his arm out to touch my bump! It is as if he knows there is a baby in there :) It is the craziest thing! He is actually more of a "daddy's boy" so I am so surprised by this! He doesn't actually do anything really aggressive but he barks and cries and gets upset and as soon as MH stops he is fine and goes back to cuddling and wagging his tail. 

Animals have such amazing intuition! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Puppy Love (pip)

• Ollie is just too stinkin cute!

My golden, Kelsey, the other night ran out of our bedroom and started barking at the door.  She must have heard something in the hallway.  All her life she would never get upset by noises in the hallway.  My guess is she can now sense the baby and was being protective.   

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My Angus (bulldog) has become my shaddow, I can not go to the bathroom without him trying to come in the room.  He always slept in the laundry room on his bed, now he drags his bed into our bedroom every night and sleeps right next to me on the floor.  We put it back in teh laundry room every morning and ever night he repeats.  Its cute and odd at the same time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww he's cute!

I'll play and AW my babies

Here they are when we first got our girl doggie

imageimage" mce_src="image">

And a little over a year ago at our engagment pictures

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Not sure if these will come out huge since for some reason they come up as red x's in the post but huge when I go to preview and I can't adjust the size of them..Sorry

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bubba, our  yellow mutt, is so protective of babies. When we keep our neice or nephew, he is right there next to them. At night, he sleeps next to their bed and plays in the floor with them.

Harley, our little mini weenie, still isn't so sure about little people. lol She lets them play with her, but only for a little while. However, since I've been pregnant, the only place she wants to sleep is on my belly. LO kicks her and she looks at me and moans then usually puhes back.

• We just got a goldendoodle!  He's 3.5 months old and the best dog! (Will post a pic later, can't do it from work)  He will put his head on my stomach, like he's listening to the baby's heartbeat, it's so interesting!

I am so excited for him and our baby to grow up together! 

• OP, cute story. I love our dog to pieces but I don't think she will ever be that smart.

kathygrzywnowicz, cute engagement photo! Love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love dogs!  That goldenpoodle is just adorable!  DF brought a boxer into our relationship and I have a 9 lb toy poodle.  They are quite the pair.  I walk them 4-5 miles each day and people always stop me to tell me how gorgeous the boxer is, poor little Teddy (the poodle) gets no love from the strangers but he's just the sweetest thing. :)

Around Christmas

Yesterday Teddy helped me put the babies crib together...

• Everyone's stories are so much fun to read! I love fur babies :) 
  • My dogs definitely act different. My lab Zoe used to be HORRIBLE for jumping on me when I walked through the door but now shes restrains herself. You can tell she really wants to, she hops her front paws up and down but hasnt jumped once since Ive become pregnant. My german shepherd mix Motley follows me around and always lays his head on my thigh when I sit down. He also sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed and doesnt move til I wake up for the morning, even if DF wakes up first. Love my fur babies!

View Motley.jpg in slide showimage

• imageMrsD1:
    OP, cute story. I love our dog to pieces but I don't think she will ever be that smart.

kathygrzywnowicz, cute engagement photo! Love it!

Thanks I forgot to add that my girl dog is extremely protective of me since I've gotten pregnant. She snuggles us next to me and won't let my other dog get on the bed with me :)

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awe...everyone's furbabies are so cute!  Kingsley is in my siggy below.  To be honnest, I don't think he has clued into my growing belly but this week DH is away has has been alerting me to every noice he hears (he normally never barks in the house). 
  • I can't think of any funny stories about my dogs, though there have been plenty over the past 3 years. But I want to show everyone how pretty they are!

imageimage
  • Ollie is adorable! I love golden doodles.

I'm a totally biased pet parent myself, and of course I think my pup Brewster is the smartest dog ever as well! He's been snuggling up to my belly on the couch and has been much more protective of me since the pregnancy began. I'm so sappy--I get teary thinking about what a great big brother he's going to be for our LO. He's a rescue mix (golden and English shepherd, we think), and considering we knew almost nothing about him when we got him (through petfinder) we feel so incredibly lucky that he's just the sweetest, most affectionate dog ever. He LOVES kids and turns on his "herding" instinct when they're around. He should be quite a help as LO gets older Wink Apologies if the picture ends up in here twice--I totally stink at doing this kind of stuff (hence my lack of image/ticker, etc.).

Brewsterimage" align=bottom mce_src="image">

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here is my pup, Cadi (short for Cadillac - she was DH's puppy first), snuggling with her hippo squeaker.  I am of course bias too and thinks she is the best dog in the world.  She is a golden retriever/black lab mix.

I have noticed that she is much more of a momma's girl ever since I have gotten pregnant.  She isn't allowed on any of our furniture, but she is so adorable and will stick her head across my laptop keyboard so I will give her some attention.

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • All of the fur babies are so cute!  Here is a picture of 2 of my 4 bulldogs last night.  They were cuddling on the couch like this for 2 hours!  I hope the pic works!

• imagekristen47:

All of the fur babies are so cute!  Here is a picture of 2 of my 4 bulldogs last night.  They were cuddling on the couch like this for 2 hours!  I hope the pic works!

I love your dogs, Bull dogs are so stinking cute!

imageimage
  • I have a 4 year old Boston Terrier named Zoey.  She is the sweetest, most relaxed little girl!  She snores and she has loud nasty gas and fits right in with my family.  We snuggle day and night.   

Ever since my niece was born, she and Zoey have loved each other.  As soon as she could form sentences, my niece has claimed Zoey as her best friend (without prompting!)  

The first pic is Zoey as a puppy.  The second pic is of the best friends. 

• I wanted to play too :)  Here's our pup!

This photo is the one DH took when we found out that our baby is a little boy.  Our puppy was six months old when this photo was taken (he's seven months now).  He's the absolute sweetest dog ever.  He has always been very protective of me.  And if one of us is upset, he will come right over and start giving you lots of attention and affection.  It's absolutely adorable!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"