Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

If your baby sleeps at least 11 hours at night...

(Posted this on September 2010 board also, reposting here for more responses)

With or without feedings... what does your nap schedule look like during the day?  How many and how long are they?  

My LO (5 months old next week) usually sleeps from 7pm-ish to 7am-ish (waking at least once to eat).  He only does 3 40 minute naps during the day, but seems generally happy...just wondering what other babies are doing at this age if they get a lot of sleep at night. 

Re: If your baby sleeps at least 11 hours at night...

• Options
    My son goes to bed between 6:30-7pm and wakes up once or twice to eat. He is up around 7 am for the day and will nap 2-3 times during the day. He may do 2 1-1.5 hour naps or 3 45 minute naps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Usually, C sleeps 10-11 hours and takes 3-4 naps around 30-60 mins each. She seems content with this even though they are sorter naps.

1ht 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD sleeps from approximately 8 pm-8 am with two feedings. She takes short, sporadic naps during the day. There's usually a morning nap of 30-45 minutes and several 20-30 minute naps at varying times. I can't count on her sleeping to get anything done during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hunter sleeps from 8pm till 7am and wakes for a bottle about 2am.

He takes 2- 2 hour naps and 1 - 45 minute nap.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Options
    Usually sleeps 7:30p - 7:30a with 3 naps during the day ranging from 30-90 min and he is a very happy, easy-going boy!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

My LO is a night owl but when she does fall asleep she sleep a long time. She fights sleep until about 8:30-9:00pm but she sleeps through the night until we wake her up about 7:00. She takes 2 good long naps during the day. Morning at DC 9:00-10:30. Afternoon at DC 2:00- 4:00. We are so lucky. She started sleeping through the night at 9 weeks. I asked the Pediatrician and he said not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

• Options
    They take two 2hour naps around 9-10 and 1-3 and then a 45 minute nap around 530-6.  They go to bed around 8-830, wake up once around 4-5 to eat then sleep til 8.. today it was 9 :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When she does sleep through for 10 or 11 hours, she usually sticks with cat naps. Three of them around 30-45 minutes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine sleep 12 hours at night with no feedings, their daytime naps add up to an additional 4 to 4.5 hours... They doc said 16 hours is just perfect for their age.
  • Options
    He goes down at 9:30pm and sleeps until 9am. He was going all night without waking but since his two teeth came in he wakes up once or twice to eat. Has 3 30-60 min naps all day.

• Options
    He goes down around 7 and sleeps straight through til 6:30-7:30.  He will take about an hour nap at 9ish, a 2 hour nap around 12ish, and a 45 min around 4.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He naps like a fiend. Like 6, one hour naps a day...I wish there was some way to get him to consolidate them!

• Options
    My DS goes to bed between 6:30 -7 and doesn't wake up to eat until 5-6.  He usually goes back to sleep after his feeding until 7-8.  We are lucky if he takes 2-30 minute naps a day.  He is an easy going, happy baby all day long.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"