Babies: 0 - 3 Months

baby lotion?

Hi! I am over from 3rd tri. I am wondering what baby lotion you use on your LO. I have Johnson and Johnson and I put some on my hand tonight and it started to sting! I am a bit nervous since we both have pretty sensitive skin. I know lotion isn't used all the time but with this time of the year it's needed.

What brand of lotion has worked well for your LO?

TIA!

Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers

Re: baby lotion?

• I love the babygantics brand! They have it at BRU...its natural and fragrance free so good for the face and hands too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lurking...

We use Baby Bees Buttermilk lotion. They use to sell it at Target but it looks like they are taking it off the shelf. It smells wonderful! 

Looks like you can still buy it on their site here

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My 2 youngest kids have sensitive skin so we use either Burts Bees or California Baby. Johnson and Johnson is really too harsh. Too many nasty chemicals.
  • We use Aveeno.
  • J and J products are very harsh on babies skin. We only use Burts Bees Baby products. Their Baby Buttermilk lotion and they just came out with a new Baby Calming cream that smells like lavender. Both products are awesome IMO. We have never had and issues with them.
  • I will have to pick up some Burts! Thanks ladies!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • DH ( a pedi and allergist) won't allow any lotion for a few more months, but we will be using Burt's Bees too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"