Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Let's re-introduce ourselves!

So I've noticed A LOT of new people posting these last few days and with everything that's been going on with my family I haven't had time to figure out who is who! So who are you ladies?

My name is Taryn. My LO is Quinn. She was born on November 6 via an unplanned c-section.

You will probably see me b!tch a lot about my DH. Although next Monday I am starting a job that I'm not sure how much bump time I will have or how much time DH and I will see each other which will probably mean we will get along better.

Hi! Tell me about yourself!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Let's re-introduce ourselves!

• I'm Heather. I have a 3.5 year old named Madelyn and Elise is a month old tomorrow. I have a few more weeks of maternity leave left and I'm not sure I'm ready to go back! I'm loving staying home.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LOL @ bitching about DH.

Hi, I'm Amber. My DD is Cailin. She's 7 weeks old now, and is a fussy little stinker. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I've lurked on here since my OB put me off work in August, but just recently started posting.  Just in time to go back to work next week..lol.

My name is Kisha, and my DS is Brantley.  He was born on November 19, a week late, and after a 48 hour induction.  I have 4 doggies and a cat that's the devil.

• I don't think I actually ever intoduced myself.

My name is Amber. My LO is Mason and he was born on December 17th and will be 7 weeks tomorrow!

I'm usually bumping from my phone, which is why I don't post much. I do have my laptop up and running again so hopfully you guys will see me around more often.

DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm Kait :) My LO is Michael, born Dec. 26th, emergency CS. Loooooove this board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm SMZ, my baby boy is Samson and is 2 1/2 months old.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • I'm Autumn, I have a 4 yr old we call "DP" and my newest is Jorjia but we call her "Squeaker" . She was born Dec.23rd via planned induction due to my HBP.

Heywassupyall

• Hey girls!

I am Jessica, My daughter Ellie was born on November 5th. I cant believe she will be 3 months in a couple days! Crazy how fast time is going by!

Just went back to work last week and its been so hard :( I rarely get on the computer anymore because I spend all my extra time with my girl.  She is snuggling with daddy right now!

• YOU ALREADY KNOW ME...BUT I'LL INTRODUCE MYSELF FOR EVERYONE ELSE.  I AM ERIN, MY SON IS ZACH...HE WAS BORN DEC 11 VIA UNPLANNED C SECTION. I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF BEING A MOM!  I LIVE IN WONDERFUL INDIANA.                                                  SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS   BUMPING FROM IPOD
  • Haha, this is silly. I'm Mary-Kate. LO is Piper, I refuse to call her LO, so I call her P on here. I try not to vent too much on here but I've had a rough past few weeks. I don't know what I would do w/o my 0-3 gals!

Edit: Oh, and I had an unplanned c/s after 26 hours of unproductive labor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • I'm Aubrey. I like long walks on the beach.

But really. I have a 9yo daughter named Gabrielle, Gabby or Gabs for short.  My LO is Wren she is 10 weeks 2 days old.  DH and I were teen parent (17 and 18) we went to college and were putting off having another until we were done.  We both got our MS in biology and I started my PhD, during my second semester we got our surprise baby, and couldn't be happier! I am still working on my PhD and teach an intro to biology lab. I post more on the Nov board but have been more active over here the past few weeks.

• My name is Victoria. My DD is Hailey, aka Bug! She was born 11/19/10 after 11 hours of labor and 7 minutes of pushing. I've been on here for a while but never was on the message boards until recently and I've decided I love it!

And I might b!tch about DH as well. Depending on my mood. He's an amazing father, and my best friend... He just has a tendancy to make you want to slap him in the forehead and say DUH! (:

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • im crystal.  my DD Annalise was born via induction at 38 wks 1 day due to high blood pressure. she weighed 5 lbs 15 ounces and was 18.5 inches.  i was lucky and the start of induction to delivery only took 7 hours. so even though i wasnt able to go med free like i wanted (pitocin for induction and magnesium sulfate for BP) i was able to go without a epidural.

oh, just a side thought... i never thought something so small could burp/fart so loud! sometimes she sounds just like her dad lol 

• I'm usually just a lurker but since DH goes back to work tomorrow and I'm going to be lacking in the adult conversation, I'll play along Big Smile

I'm Julia and our Emalyn was born January 20th, after 27ish hours of contractions and only 34 minuets of pushing!  I'm married to my best friend and our fur-baby Parker (he's a Shepperd/Lab mix) has more personality than most people, providing much entertainment.   

• Hi! I usually lurk but now that I am home, I plan on posting more often. My name is Bethany and my LO is named Alexis who is 15 days old. I had her via unplanned c-section on 1-19 after 14 hours of labor and I was not progressing. I have two dogs (Siberian Husky and American Eskimo) and currently work at an animal shelter. I love these boards and it keeps me busy some days when Alexis is napping. :)
  • Hi everyone! I'm LeeAnne and live in Ohio. I'm a SAHM with DS. I'm usually a lurker on 0-3...adding in my two cents occasionally. I've been married nearly 5 years and DS is our first child. We have a pug named Lola. Nice to meet you!

• Hi! Im Shawna and my LOs are 15 months and 3 weeks old. I love posting here!
  • I'm Lisa, DH is Evan and our DS is Carter and is 2 months old. I am going to try to post more and I'm totally kicking myself for waiting this long to start posting. 

• I am Theresa, my LO was born via c-section at 38 weeks on 1/7 due to pre-e..  She lost more than 10% of her weight in the hospital but back on track and eating so well.  Sleep is hard b/c doesn't know the difference between night and day.  I am going to try to find some books to find out when this will happen and how I can assist the process (without rushing her littleness)

I am feeling okay with the c-section but dealing with HBP now and was just put on meds.

I have to go back to work March 4th and already dreading the day.

We tried for a very long time to have a baby and I feel like I am living in a dream that I am a mom.

• Heyo! Im Liz, & baby Ava will be 6 weeks on Saturday - she was a Christmas baby! (I may have to go rescue her from her clueless father here in a second... bah!)
  •  
    I never made an intro thread either.. ;p 

I'm Liana. Buddha babe is Oliver. Born at 11lbs 3 oz and 22.5 inches via unplanned c/s. We're currently working on getting my supply up and hoping to EBF soon enough. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • I'm Jessi and I have a 20-month old daughter named Kennedy and a 1-week old son named Cade.  I went into labor at 36w4d and DS spent a week in the NICU for respiratory distress but is finally home and doing much better.  I am looking forward to spending the rest of my maternity leave with my two little lovies!

• Hi :) I'm Aimee and my LO is Ryan, born on New Year's Eve.  I was induced on 12/30 at 37 weeks due to preeclampsia.  Ryan is our little miracle born after 2 rounds of IVF.

I am on the Bump every day and read through tons of posts but don't always have time to reply or do my own posts. Still exhausted but feel like we might be emerging out of "survival mode" somewhat lol.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I'm Teresa, and my chunky monkey Casey was born on Nov 29th, 10 days early. He's just over 2 months. I also have Carly, who will be 4 in April. Both my babies are getting so big, and yet I still can't believe that I have 2 kids :) I am lucky enough to stay home with my kiddos, and I'm in school for my Master's in Special Education. I am addicted to TB and I lurk almost all day and post if I have something useful to add to conversation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ooh ooh!

It made me happy to read all of these because I don't really know anyone either.

I'm Caity & DS is Cohen :) & --you're gonna hate me for this--he was born on Nov 19th, 2 days after his due date, after 6 hours of manageable labor and 8 minutes of pushing... no drugs. Woot!

I love DH and rarely complain about him. If I'm not working or snuggling with DS I'm hanging out with him! So I rarely post, I'm more of a lurker. But I discovered I can bump from my blackberry so while I'm work I'll probably be posting more.

I love looking at all your siggy pics... little babies make me so happy!  

• I'm Renee, LO is Ari and he will be 6 weeks tomorrow.   Things for us are great.  I had a med free birth which was 2 hours of hard labour and 15 minutes of pushing.  Ari has been great since day one, he usually sleeps through the night but that means I have to feed him a lot before he goes to bed and when he wakes up in the morning.  I live in Vancouver BC, Canada and got to enjoy all the Olympic festivities this year. I'm currently a SAHM.  When my mat leave is over, we will see how much time I get to spend with LO at home.  Hopefully I can just teach part time.

I have an awesome DH.  We have known each other since high school but we didn't date until much later.  We were together for 8 years, now married for 6.5 and just when we were trying to decide if we were ok with not having children, that is when I got pregnant.  

• I'm Adrianne. My LO is Mason, my first baby and i love him to death! He's pretty rad. I'm 24, live in Washington State and I'm a server
  • Hi there!

My name is Josie. I have a 6 year old son named Connor, and a 7 week old daughter named Breelynne. I am a new stay at home mom, trying to figure out how to make it work on one income :) It is worth it though!

Breelynne was supposed to be an induction on Dec 15th, however, my prayers were answered when she came on her own on Dec 14th (my water broke and I was admitted to the hospital on Dec 13th). She was a whopping 9lbs 15 oz and 21 1/4 in long! And I am only 4 ft 11.5 inches, so it was a hard pregnancy:)

Nice to meet everyone!

• My names Christina. My lo is Bella, born dec. 7TH. I'm a military wife and a stay at home mom...for now. I plan on going back to school, but I might put it off a bit longer, dd is needy so idk how id study and get hw done with her. I don't post much because I bump via b&n nook or palm pre while nursing lol Oh and I was induced at 41 weeks and a day. After 24hours and 10mins I had my not so little 8lb5oz baby! I was pro epi...sadly mine did not work ):
  • Hi my name is Staci and my LO name is Sophia. She was born via unplanned c-section at 36w 1d. 
  • Hello, I have been posting here and there for a few weeks :) My name is Shannon (my friends call me Finn) and LO is named Keagan.  He was born 11-22-10  at 36w4d after a very scary few days. I was admitted  for severe abd. pain.  after what I swear were 100's of doctors coming in and out and poking and proding, it was decided that He must come now. I was induced and 21 hrs of labor, 4 hours of pushing... and I hardly remember a thing.... I was drugged, not from the pain, but because my liver was shutting down.  I did have my epidural but that is really the last thing I remember until they laid him on my chest.... (it completely failed while i was pushing) We are doing well now I was diagnosed with HELLP syndrome with atypical liver failure.  Keagan is have sleep issues apparently thinks he doesnt need any..other that he is a wonderful baby I could not ask for more... I go back to work in a week thinking maybe I shouldnt but we need the $$ doesnt everyone......  :( 

• I'm Christa.  My LO is Matthew, born November 26 via scheduled c-section (he was breech).  DH and I tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant, and were starting to think it just wasn't going to happen for us.  We were starting the process of infertility treatment, and I was scheduled to have an HSG.  I showed up for my xray, and they told me it had been cancelled because my bloodwork showed that I was pregnant!  I was 5 days post-ovulation, so I had no idea!

DH and I feel very blessed.  I had a great pregnancy, and Matthew is a great baby.  (I'm still disappointed about the c-section, but that's a story for another time.)  I love being a mom!

• I'm Amber, I have 2 DS's. Isaac is 4 and Spencer is 7 weeks. Spencer was born on Dec 17th, medfree 7 hour birth with 3 pushes! I'm a stay at home mom, this was unplanned but ok by me! I'm more of a lurker but will usually post if I have something to say!

• Hey! I never introduced myself. I live in London (UK) so with the time difference I don't post a lot. My LO is Georgia and shes almost 10 weeks old.
  • Hi! I'm Michelle, my LO's name is Anjali and we live in the great city of NY (sarcasm). Annie was born on Dec 28 (in the snowpocalypse) at exactly 38 weeks after a quick L&D (4 hrs) at the hospital. She is 6 weeks old in a few days, and is a great baby. She has her days but she's a pleasure to take care of!

I enjoy reading you guys' vents about your DH, so much to relate to. My MIL is coming in a week and I am SO dreading it. I'll have to hear about how perfect her son is 24-7, I mean DH is great but who goes around boasting like that 24-7, plus I have had to teach him how to do anything domestically related bc she did everything for himall her life and is proud of it! (he's a good one though, he willingly helps out and if he forgets, it's nothing a few nags won't take care of). lol

• I'm Allison and LO is Emerson aka Em. Born 11/22 on her Daddys bday. I go back to work Wednesday and am dreading it
  • I am a lurker but hoping to become a more active poster on here.

My name is Brooke and I am mommy to 3 precious boys Jacob 11(ignore ticker I cant seem to fix it) Liam 2 and Finn 6 weeks. Finn was born on Christmas eve after an evil induction where my epidural totally failed and my uterus went hyperactive(no break in contractions just constant up and down). They are all so wonderful and make my life sweet.

I also have 4 dogs and a cat. I have a degree in social work but as of this past summer I am a SAHM.

• My name is Ashley and my little miracle is Brady. After two years of struggling with infertility I still can't believe he is finally here. I was induced at 39 weeks due to some pregnancy complications so after 22 hours of labor my angel baby finally made his appearance on November 16th. I never thought I could love anyone as much as Brady. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we have 3 cute and crazy dogs. I usually hang out on the SAIF or PAIF boards but am starting to post more here each day. Before I had B I was a teacher and now I'm fortunate to be able to stay home with him. I look forward to getting to *know* you ladies :) sorry this is one long paragraph. I'm posting from my phone.
  • Hey mamas! I'm Sharryn and my DS is Preston but I call him Smush. He's our New Years baby born at 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 inches. He arrived after 14 hours of labor and 45 mins. of pushing with an epi when I was 9 cm (yeah I was crazy waiting that long but thank GOD for the epi!) I have been spoiled by staying home with him all this time but, like many of you, I have to go back to work soon. Crying
  • I'm Jennifer.  I have a DD who will be 3 in March and a DS who was born on January 18.  I used to be on here quite often when DD was a baby and I am just now coming back...although I mainly lurk :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"