March 2011 Moms

who is due first.....

Who is due the first week in March? I am just curious to see which moms will be announcing first Big Smile

Re: who is due first.....

• I am due March 5th.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a scheduled c-section for March 2nd, if we dont go before. My doc is not sure I will even end up making it until then!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm actually due February 27th.
  • If you check out the March Momma's blog (https://momsofmarch2011.blogspot.com), there's a list with all of our due dates on the right hand side!  I can't believe how close we all are to D-Day!!
  • imagebryanddani2009:
    If you check out the March Momma's blog (https://momsofmarch2011.blogspot.com), there's a list with all of our due dates on the right hand side!  I can't believe how close we all are to D-Day!!

^^^I looked at this and I am not on it :( 

EDITED:

I am having twins...my original due date is march 14th, but they wont let me  go past feb 28th... But I actually think that we have a few march mommas who have announced their births already..

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageAllisonb17:

imagebryanddani2009:
    If you check out the March Momma's blog (https://momsofmarch2011.blogspot.com), there's a list with all of our due dates on the right hand side!  I can't believe how close we all are to D-Day!!

I just looked at this..and I'm left out :(.............sad.... 

Oh no!  I can't remember who keeps it updated but I know they'll totally add you!  Maybe make a post about it and ask them to ad you!

• I'm due March 2nd!
  • Thats so cool there's going to be lots of babies born on this board soon.  Not me though ... mine better be staying put for another 8 weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due 2/24 now (originally 3/1 but that changed a long time ago)...but who knows if I'll be on time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebryanddani2009:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagebryanddani2009:

Oh no!  I can't remember who keeps it updated but I know they'll totally add you!  Maybe make a post about it and ask them to ad you!

OOooo I totally want to be added too!!! I'm not til March 28th but I want in!! Big Smile

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebryanddani2009:

How do I add myself to the March momma blog? Please pm me. Thank you

• im due march 20! so ill be one of the last ones!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • March 6th here!   But I think there are a couple of girls who's EDD's were adjusted to late Feb on our board and at least one mama expecting twins, so I think they'll be first!
    Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • Mine was moved to February 27th.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • March 6th here!
                                         my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • imagebryanddani2009:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagebryanddani2009:

I'm not on it either :( I'm due March 29th..but I have a feeling that LO will come in April 

• I'm due the 3rd but I'm pretty sure I'll end up a Febuary momma again. DS1 was due 3/10 but was born 2/19.
  • i was due march 3rd but i'm having a repeat CS on feb. 25th.  so unless she comes sooner (which is possible because I've been contracting on and off for over a week) she will be here for sure then:) 3 weeks from tomorrow!
  • I'm being induced on Feb. 27th
  • March 2nd!

My DH says February 31st to see who gets the joke...

• I'm also not on that list :( I'm due March 15th and my Dr thinks I'll go pretty close to then. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was due March 1st, but now it has been officially moved to February 26th. Also I had labor like contractions the other day and I am now 2 cm dilated, may be I will make it to March ;)
  • I was due March 1st but then my ob officially moved my date to February 26th. I also had labor like contractions the other day and now walking around 2 cm dilated. We'll see if I make it to March ;)
  • I am due March 3rd : ) Which is exactly 4 weeks from today!! 
  • March 6th here...and he better stay put til at least March 4th (my announced last day of work).  I have a lot to get done to prepare for mat leave, I was told :(
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due March 3rd. : )
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePhil&Corinna:
    imagebryanddani2009:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagebryanddani2009:

OOooo I totally want to be added too!!! I'm not til March 28th but I want in!! Big Smile

Me seven! i want my name on a fancy list! im due march 28th :D

"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My due date was changed to March 2!  I don't feel like I will make it to March though.  Maybe late Feb...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm due March 10th!! 34 days and counting! This is my first!! So excited!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"