March 2011 Moms

Giant feet

My feet has been SO SWOLLEN for weeks now. I cannot fit into ANY shoes. I was wearing flip flops and they were making indents on my feet, and it's cold, so I had to go shoe shopping yesterday. I had to buy men's giant crocs in a size 9. They are huge, b/c I wear a size 8.5 in womens -so they are really long but they were on the only size that I could literally fit my feet into. I can't even wear slippers. My whole foot is swollen, so are my ankles and legs. It hurts to walk!!!!! They feel bruised and really sore too. It's starting to really piss me off. Doc isn't worried about it, since my bp has been ok. She did put me on bedrest though! She wanted me to go out this week, but I'm working till the 11th. Someone told me epsom salt would help-soaking the feet. I tried it last night and it didn't help-if anything it seemed worse. Anyone know of any remedies? 
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Re: Giant feet

• I haven't found much that helps except I noticed it is worse when I eat salty foods...which there is a lot of salt in the weirdest things! Good luck, my feet are bad, too. I have "Miss Piggy" feet!

• hey LB! hope all is well..other than your feet lol email me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • There isn't much at all that isn't horrible nowadays, I will email you later!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • how is your dr not concerned O.O i would be flipping out on someone. it sounds like PE to me and my sister had it. she did the SAME thing. avoid salt at all costs in anything and everything and try and push the fluids
    "'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCMBall:
    how is your dr not concerned O.O i would be flipping out on someone. it sounds like PE to me and my sister had it. she did the SAME thing. avoid salt at all costs in anything and everything and try and push the fluids

I have the same exact issue and my doc is not flipping out either. My hands are fat as well. It wasn't until I had some puffiness in my face & my bp was higher than it had been throughout my pregnancy (yet still normal) that he was even concerned. I was sent to L& D and had 4-5 vials of blood drawn and checked for Pre-e etc... All is well and I have no issues. If it is only her feet that are swollen and she does NOT have high bp then I am almost 100% sure that she does not have pre-e and there is no need for her to go off on anyone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"