Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY - Vday edition

Are you going any where?

Do you exchange gifts?

Do you have a fun tradition?

Chocolates or chalk hearts? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY - Vday edition

• 1)We're taking a four day weekend and taking DS up to a huge indoor water park

2)No

3)We normally go out to dinner, but we already eat out a lot, so its not really special special

4) Chocolates! 

• Are you going any where? Nope, it's a Monday and I actually have always disliked V day and still don't really care for it.

Do you exchange gifts? DH always gets me flowers but we usually say NO GIFTS! Last year I was sick so he made me a nice breakfast with Mimosas and flowers..... so sweet. I could go for that again.

Do you have a fun tradition? Nope

Chocolates or chalk hearts? Both and lots of each Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Are you going any where? Work, maybe dinner.Do you exchange gifts? No.Do you have a fun tradition? No.Chocolates or chalk hearts? We'll probably get ice cream or cheesecake instead.  VDay  isn't high on our list of days to celebrate.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChickenLittle2010:

Are you going any where? DH told me today he's taking me to Napa for my Vday present!!

Do you exchange gifts?yes we do

Do you have a fun tradition? we usually get each other pj's for valentines day but I'm thinking Napa out does the pj's! I'm still getting him some though

Chocolates or chalk hearts? chocolate

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

Are you going any where? We are going to see a hockey game and going for dinner

Do you exchange gifts? Nope, no gifts for us

Do you have a fun tradition? Honestly this is the first year we are even going out for Vday, MH planned this day kind of out of the blue

Chocolates or chalk hearts? Neither!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Are you going any where? I hope so, but we dont have anything set in stone at this point.

Do you exchange gifts? I was thinking a couples massage?

Do you have a fun tradition? Eating dessert in bed.

Chocolates or chalk hearts? CHOCOLATES

"Even miracles take a little time"

Are you going any where? Maybe going for fondue

Do you exchange gifts? No

Do you have a fun tradition? Not really.  We don't make a big deal of Vday.

Chocolates or chalk hearts? I'm a chocoholic, but I love me some chalk hearts, and since they only come out this time of year, I have to go with them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Are you going any where? Nope.

Do you exchange gifts? We'll probably splurge and go out for dinner somewhere over the weekend.

Do you have a fun tradition? Nope.

Chocolates or chalk hearts? I love those chalk hearts!

• Are you going any where? Nope, we're going to stay in with a special dinner and a movie.Do you exchange gifts? Yes Do you have a fun tradition? Not really, no.Chocolates or chalk hearts? I'm going to say chalk hearts though I like both.
    TTC since December 2011 
    Me: 30    Husband: 34

9 rounds of clomid with 5 IUIs.
    2 rounds of ovidrel with no IUIs. 

Feb 2016 -Started IVF cycle but cancelled. 
    March 2016 - Changed doctor
    March 2016 - Diagnosed with male factor, motility issues
    May 31, 2016 - Started IVF cycle
    June 15, 2016 - Egg retrieval, 27 eggs 

• Are you going any where? Not now, but our gift to eachother is a trip to the Bahamas in April!

Do you exchange gifts? usually something small, but this year we are going away instead

Do you have a fun tradition? I plan the day (usually a movie or brunch, ice skating or bowling etc) He plans the night (either dinner out or in!)

Chocolates or chalk hearts? chocolates for sure!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic February Siggy Challenge Marblehead, Ma - The beginning of the rest of my life! image The Rumbling Tummy

Are you going any where? I'm moving this weekend, so we are enjoying our new home!  However, we did sign up for a couples yoga class, so that should be fun!

Do you exchange gifts? We usually do.  I think this year, we are just going to get a treadmill that we can both use. :D

Do you have a fun tradition? We usually just go to dinner.

Chocolates or chalk hearts? CHOCOLATES!!! 

• Are you going any where? Nope.  I'll probably cook a nice dinner at home. 

Do you exchange gifts? Sometimes, but recently we haven't been exchanging gifts for any holidays.  We'd rather save the money for nice vacations or something expensive that we need for the house.

Do you have a fun tradition? Lot's of sex!

Chocolates or chalk hearts? Chocolates AND Hearts (but only the Sweethart brand of hearts!)

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Are you going any where? Out to dinner on Sunday night

Do you exchange gifts?  No

Do you have a fun tradition? No

Chocolates or chalk hearts? CHOCOLATES

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are you going any where? We are going to a nice restaurant near our house that we don't normally go to.

Do you exchange gifts? no

Do you have a fun tradition? not really. I would love to start one though

Chocolates or chalk hearts?  definetely chocolates!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you going any where? We might go out the saturday before, but we bought tickets to go see a concert in March. That was our gift to eachother. I will also be O'ing right before or on Vday so that is fun Smile

Do you exchange gifts? Usually something small.

Do you have a fun tradition? No

Chocolates or chalk hearts? Chocolates!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you going any where? Probably not. No plans.

Do you exchange gifts? This year we bought something we both wanted.

Do you have a fun tradition? Nope.

Chocolates or chalk hearts?Chocolate.

• Are you going any where?  We are going to dinner on the 13th because my husband is taking a guys brewery trip to Europe and leaves the 14th.

Do you exchange gifts?  Yes

Do you have a fun tradition?  No

Chocolates or chalk hearts? Chocolates all the way!!!

TTC since June 2010:  Blocked tubes due to Endo
    IVF July 2013

4/2 accepted into New Hope Fertility Clinical Trial in NYC 
    7/5 ET one blast transferred
    7/12 first beta 7dp5dt:  39  Pregnant!!!
    7/15 Beta: 146
    7/19 Beta: 935
    7/26 Beta: 14,671

• Are you going any where? The RE! haha. Then hopefully out to dinner, I'm hoping for Cheesecake Factory, my fav :)
    Do you exchange gifts? Not usually, I might get flowers or a little candy or something. Do you have a fun tradition? Sex. Chocolates or chalk hearts?  I <3 em both! 
  • Are you going any where?

We're going to stay a night at a B&B after AF goes away haha.  She'll be here full force by the time VDay comes along.

Do you exchange gifts?

Yupyup

Do you have a fun tradition?

We've always cooked a nice dinner at home.  Didn't start out as a tradition, but it's turning out that way!

Chocolates or chalk hearts?

Chocolates!  Chalk hearts are kinda gross to me.

my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"