Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Beat this, bishes.

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Cupcake trucks are so 2010.

Re: Beat this, bishes.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

SurpriseIndifferent No Fair! Alaska has no such thing at all....there's a lot we don't have here.......*seriously considers moving*
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Wait.What. I'm from DC!!! What is the name of this truck of awesomeness??? I lurve pie!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I am so disappointed!  The whole time we were staying in D.C. I never once saw a cupcake truck, and now there is a pie truck?  So sad!

• So close yet so far away. Charlottesville has a couple hot dog carts and a taco van. Sigh.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Iowa has...

Ah, shiit.

I was going to say so this means we'll get cupcake trucks in 2013?

and p.s. Sookie - I had no idea you're in Iowa.  So am I Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Iowa has...

Ah, shiit.

Same, but for Wisconsin...

• imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Yum. I want to go to there. 

I was watching the Rachel Ray show the other day (don't judge) and apparently pie is the new "thing." Which is fine by me since pie is my life.

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestylez6:
    imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Wait.What. I'm from DC!!! What is the name of this truck of awesomeness??? I lurve pie!

E is so stinkin cute! He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!

• Amazon Fresh delivers Cupcake Royale cupcakes to my house.  I don't even need to take a shower or get dressed. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Confused

Why do I have to live in a state that doesn't know about these treasures?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Uhm, first your gorgeous curls, now a pie truck... are you trying to make me jealous.You win! Now,do they have strawberry rubarb??
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We've got a Taco Van!

But seriously, you probably wouldn't want to eat there. It's in a 7-11 parking lot and looks shady as fvck.

imageimage
  • imageuluvfranke:
    Uhm, first your gorgeous curls, now a pie truck... are you trying to make me jealous.You win! Now,do they have strawberry rubarb??

Isn't rubarb a veggie? I always wondered why they make pies out of this.

• I just moved to DC...and I like pie...this place is starting to get better and better!

• imageBritty685:
    imagestylez6:
    imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Thanks Love. But don't say that, he's such a flirt. I see him staring into the eyes of women, older women, stroking their faces. The ladies love it, but it's shameful really. lol.

• imagestylez6:
    imageBritty685:
    imagestylez6:
    imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Thanks Love. But don't say that, he's such a flirt. I see him staring into the eyes of women, older women, stroking their faces. The ladies love it, but it's shameful really. lol.

Uh-Oh someone wants a sugar mama! Cougar bishes look out!

ETA: I...am an idiot

• imagestylez6:
    imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Click.
  • imagelilmgirl:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Iowa has...

Ah, shiit.

I was going to say so this means we'll get cupcake trucks in 2013?

and p.s. Sookie - I had no idea you're in Iowa.  So am I Wink

the AWESOMNESS of this makes me want to move to Iowa!

• imageBrezza:

imagecinema_goddess:
    Amazon Fresh delivers Cupcake Royale cupcakes to my house.  I don't even need to take a shower or get dressed. 

Dude. I heard on NPR a bit ago that Amazon had been testing the Seattle area for their online grocery delivery service. Is it awesome? I think they're going to be expanding! I so hope they come to Baltimore!

Hells yes, it's awesome.  You can get pretty much anything you need delivered.  We live a little outside the city, so the delivery trucks only come around here 3-4 times a week, but they have a pre-dawn option, so they deliver between 4 and 6 AM.  You wake up and there is food waiting for you on your doorstep. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagehippotree:
    imagestylez6:
    imagehippotree:

DC now has a PIE TRUCK.

Click.

Oh Sweet 7lb 5 oz Baby Jesus...It's Dangerously Delicious Pies!!!! They have a location in Baltimore, they make the best pies ever. They were also on "The best thing I ever ate" on Food Network. 

This news is better than I thought.

• holy mother of god the mobtown sounds todiefor.
  • Ugh. The only trucks I can think of up here are ones that deliver fuel and water to your house. Oh and Army trucks. No trucks that deliever deliciousness.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Iowa has...

Ah, shiit.

Wisconsin has the best cheese in the us hands down....I lived in WI for a while

EDD- 06/13/2017

• imagerenc9828:
    Ugh. The only trucks I can think of up here are ones that deliver fuel and water to your house. Oh and Army trucks. No trucks that deliever deliciousness.

HAHAHA! I know ~ sounds like a whole different world to me. I never knew such things existed. Alaska might as well be its own country or go back to being a territory.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• imageSpookster:

imagerenc9828:
    Ugh. The only trucks I can think of up here are ones that deliver fuel and water to your house. Oh and Army trucks. No trucks that deliever deliciousness.

HAHAHA! I know ~ sounds like a whole different world to me. I never knew such things existed. Alaska might as well be its own country or go back to being a territory.

Maybe we should start a delicous truck business except I am not that great of a driver and not that great of a baker.

• Ummmm TN is so far behind. We only have ice cream trucks... but I think they only sell drugs now.
  • imagerenc9828:
    imageSpookster:

imagerenc9828:

Maybe we should start a delicous truck business except I am not that great of a driver and not that great of a baker.

We could do snow cone's :-) we wouldnt need much HA.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• imagerochella:

imagejamiemsmith:
    Ummmm TN is so far behind. We only have ice cream trucks... but I think they only sell drugs now.

Haha, yes.  There is one that goes through my neighborhood that plays Mulberry Bush loudly, and then some creepy robot voice announces "HELLO!" every few rounds or so.   

The ice cream truck in my neighborhood, I know for a fact sells weed. He also plays Reggae music loudly through the speakers, instead of ice cream music.

• What part of Iowa are you ladies from?? I have family in boone.
  • Screw ice cream/pie/cupcake trucks, all I really want is a burrito truck.  I think I would die if I saw a Chipotle truck rollin down my street.
  • imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Iowa has...

Ah, shiit.

Same situation- for Indiana.. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagedrewiekc:
    Screw ice cream/pie/cupcake trucks, all I really want is a burrito truck.  I think I would die if I saw a Chipotle truck rollin down my street.

OMG for sure. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wait, a Baltimore location?? Oh, it's ON. I live an hour from B-more. 
    DSC_0330editedimage
  • imageSpookster:
    imagerenc9828:
    imageSpookster:

imagerenc9828:

You so smart! :P

• imageSpookster:
    imagerenc9828:
    imageSpookster:

imagerenc9828:

You so smart! :P

• There is a kimchi truck here, although... EW. You can also still have milk delivered to your door.
  • imageSimoneSays22:
    Wait, a Baltimore location?? Oh, it's ON. I live an hour from B-more. 

Dangerously Delicious has AWFUL pies. They're really expensive too. I wouldn't waste the trip :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • imageSnoopyLuv:

imageSimoneSays22:
    Wait, a Baltimore location?? Oh, it's ON. I live an hour from B-more. 

Dangerously Delicious has AWFUL pies. They're really expensive too. I wouldn't waste the trip :(

Really?? Aw man, couldn't you just let me have a fantasy?? HaHa, j/k. Thanks for the tip. 

DSC_0330editedimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"