Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Monkiem (sorry I used your name)

Myself, and several other ladies, just wanted to say that we are sorry for our false accusation and assumption that you were the AE.

I think we all got caught up in the game the AE is trying to play.  Clearly, we fell for the bait - and the bait was for us to accuse you.

I am sorry that you have been placed in the middle of this - and I feel horribly that this has turn into such a nightmare at your expense.

It is scary to think that someone is so messed up that they would think through a situation like this in such detail.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Re: Monkiem (sorry I used your name)

• I totally agree with everything said here. I am very sorry for accusing you, monkie.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• I apologize also. I know I didn't openly accuse you, but I had my suspicions, and for this I am very sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Apologies, Mon.  I hate this whole situation so much.
  • I'm sorry for relying on hearsay to make my judgement. I should have trusted my gut and not been a biitch.
  • imagerochella:
    LCB, it's things like this that makes me have the highest amount of respect for you no matter what drama you get caught up in.  You're "real" as JLo would say.

this! like you said the other day rochella, I would have sex with this thread if I could. 

• Thank you, ladies.  I appreciate this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • guilty.I am sorry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Also guilty. Apologies.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageBrezza:
    I missed this whole she-bang entirely but I just want to say that I dig you gals and I'm dry humping my screen right now.

You are one sick puppy! 

lol

• imageMissNikki007:
    I apologize also. I know I didn't openly accuse you, but I had my suspicions, and for this I am very sorry.

Missnikki, you and I have been friends from the beginning...and to solidify our pact, our LOs were born on the same day.  You should have known better!  

Crying 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagemonkiem:

imageMissNikki007:
    I apologize also. I know I didn't openly accuse you, but I had my suspicions, and for this I am very sorry.

Missnikki, you and I have been friends from the beginning...and to solidify our pact, our LOs were born on the same day.  You should have known better!  

Crying 

::hangs head in shame::

I know. You're right. I don't know what else to say. :(

• So, no problem if you don't want to say, but was dummi figured out?  I left for a while and couldn't seem to find anything new.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageheatherm818:
    So, no problem if you don't want to say, but was dummi figured out?  I left for a while and couldn't seem to find anything new.

I have no clue.  I honestly don't care anymore.  As MSC said, this person obviously is seeking validation and attention.  And everyone will keep on blocking.

• imagemonkiem:

imageheatherm818:
    So, no problem if you don't want to say, but was dummi figured out?  I left for a while and couldn't seem to find anything new.

I have no clue.  I honestly don't care anymore.  As MSC said, this person obviously is seeking validation and attention.  And everyone will keep on blocking.

Yeah I blocked both now too.  Hopefully that loony goes away.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This thread is super super awesome. Big Smile

I'm glad this is being said. I was sort of lost with everything, but I am glad that maybe things are getting solved? 

• I don't know if u saw my response in the pineapplecrush thread, monkiem, but I never thought u were the AE.  And LCB rocks for being woman enough to admit you were falsely accused.

1ht

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
  • I like you...just throwing that out there.

Clueless about the drama, almost forgot how wild these boards can get sometimes.

• imagerochella:
    imageKelzinBoston:

I like you...just throwing that out there.

Clueless about the drama, almost forgot how wild these boards can get sometimes.

I remember you all the way from 1st tri I think!  Was your siggy pic of your DS typing at a computer?  Wow, hi! 

It was!  I fell off the face of the earth because we are insane and decided to relocate right after DS was born.

You're one the names/siggys I remember as well :)

• imageveronicacorningstone:

I don't know if u saw my response in the pineapplecrush thread, monkiem, but I never thought u were the AE.  And LCB rocks for being woman enough to admit you were falsely accused.

1ht

Thanks babe.  

And I agree.  

• I haven't been on much today. What happened to bring all of this about? (Genuinely asking)

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• imageveronicacorningstone:

I don't know if u saw my response in the pineapplecrush thread, monkiem, but I never thought u were the AE.  And LCB rocks for being woman enough to admit you were falsely accused.

1ht

I agree with this, I had no idea you were being implicated, I think it was awesome of all the ladies that offered up an apology, I have 100x more love and respect for said individuals.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imageKelzinBoston:

I like you...just throwing that out there.

Yes 

I like you, too!

• This post was much needed!

Monkie, you know how sorry I am.  I'm just glad I came to my senses this morning.  You've been nothing but a friend to me and I hate that I thought it was you.  xoxox

• I also had my suspicions. Im sorry for that. After the amount of stupid put out on this board over the last few days I admit I got caught up in all the madness. Sorry Mon for thinking it was you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"