Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Kirky

Everytime I see a picture of your daughter, I smile intensely. She is sooooo cute! Her hair is the greatest, and I'm super jealous. I just wanted to creep on you a bit.

/creep over.

Re: Kirky

• Thank you! Its so cold here, we have 3 of those bear outfits because I'm afraid if the outside air touches her, she'll turn into a babysicle.

Also, if this is a really rude question, tell me and don't answer it, but how big is your LO? In her pictures, she always looks so adorably miniature.  Like a little pixie. Again, if that's offensive, I didn't mean it that way, and I'm really sorry.

• imagekirky05:
    Thank you, you are too sweet!! I was just thinking last night how adorable your DD looks in her little bear outfit. How cute!!

could you be any more of an attention wh0re with those big ole pics of LO? Wink

seriously though how cute!!

::butting out now that I made sure you werent slutting around with someone else::

• Loading the player...
  • I would like to take this opportunity to thread jack to remind you again of how stinking cute she is! I know I tell you all the time, but for real.  She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't want to start another post, but does Cailyn have a bald spot with all that hair?  I always wonder that, since Ryan is rocking a nice bald spot, but he doesn't have anywhere near the amount of hair that she has.
  • imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    I don't want to start another post, but does Cailyn have a bald spot with all that hair?  I always wonder that, since Ryan is rocking a nice bald spot, but he doesn't have anywhere near the amount of hair that she has.

Actually, she is one of the lucky ones who doesn't have a bald spot! Her hair didn't fall out at all since she was born and just keeps getting longer. She has spots on the sides of her temple where the hair hasn't grown in yet, but for the most part she has a full head of hair!

Cute!  I didn't think she would, with all that hair, but it would be funny to see a bald spot in all that hair! Ry's hair gets curly when it's wet so we will see what it ends up like, but I am just loving how long/full Cailyn's hair is.  Oh also, you will have PM in like 2 minutes...

• imagekirky05:
    imageJKat876:
    imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    I don't want to start another post, but does Cailyn have a bald spot with all that hair?  I always wonder that, since Ryan is rocking a nice bald spot, but he doesn't have anywhere near the amount of hair that she has.

Actually, she is one of the lucky ones who doesn't have a bald spot! Her hair didn't fall out at all since she was born and just keeps getting longer. She has spots on the sides of her temple where the hair hasn't grown in yet, but for the most part she has a full head of hair!

Cute!  I didn't think she would, with all that hair, but it would be funny to see a bald spot in all that hair! Ry's hair gets curly when it's wet so we will see what it ends up like, but I am just loving how long/full Cailyn's hair is.  Oh also, you will have PM in like 2 minutes...

Cailyn's hair gets curly when it's wet too! DH's is naturally curly so I'm like, YES!! :) And a PM back at you!!

We both have curls (well I have waves, DH has curls) so chances are he will have them too.  And one more for you.

• imagekirky05:
    Another for you JKat!!

One more

• imagekirky05:
    imageJKat876:

imagekirky05:
    Another for you JKat!!

One more

One more for you too!

One more-and thanks for entertaining me on this slow day at work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"