Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Let's all flame ourselves

I still haven't had sex. And I don't care. I wasn't cleared at my 7 week pp appt and since then it hasn't come up. I think lack of drive plus feeling really unattractive have put it out of my mind. Friday night is the night. I have to put him out of his misery.

Re: Let's all flame ourselves

• I call myself an assshole all of the time and I mean it-- I can be a real assshole sometimes.
    imageimage
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:
    I call myself an assshole all of the time and I mean it-- I can be a real assshole sometimes.
    Are you my boss?
  • Loading the player...
  • I re-tweet things sometimes, despite the fact that NOBODY follows me on Twitter. So, so stupid. I'm only on Twitter to follow my favorite comedians, Williams Sonoma, Sur la Table, and The Pioneer Woman.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sit around in a sports bra and pj bottoms all day unless I am leaving the house.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Im an accidental AP parent DH is all proud of me but I statred CO sleeping because I was too tired to put her back in her cradle across the room. I CD'd because of the money saving not because it was better for the enviornment.  :/
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm picking the easy one for me.

I complain about the last of my weight and how out of shape I feel, yet I am not doing much to fix it. Instead I have a new love affair with the Little Whore Debbie and her mother effing snack cakes.

I am well aware that I am flamable in so many other areas but this is what I am going with.

• BFF recently voiced the opinion that she will not let her 2 year old watch Dora because "we speak English in this household. I will not have my child exposed to Spanish."

I flame myself for not telling her she's crazy and needs to get her head out of her butt. 

ETA - in that same vein, I flame myself for wishing Mexico would just invade already so we would have better street food in this country.  At least in Seattle.  Hot dogs and pizza are getting really old.  Really old

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• See I have the sexy drive of a 17 year old boy, especially knowing that my H will be gone for a month soon. I want to bone down all the time.

ALso, I am a fatass. I still have 20 lbs to lose and it drives my self esteem in the gutter.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageVerbose:
    I re-tweet things sometimes, despite the fact that NOBODY follows me on Twitter. So, so stupid. I'm only on Twitter to follow my favorite comedians, Williams Sonoma, Sur la Table, and The Pioneer Woman.

Haha I do the exact same thing. I almost never tweet though, just on there to follow my tar heels so I can get game updates.

• imagecinema_goddess:

BFF recently voiced the opinion that she will not let her 2 year old watch Dora because "we speak English in this household. I will not have my child exposed to Spanish."

I flame myself for not telling her she's crazy and needs to get her head out of her butt. 

Wow. She sounds like a peach.
  • imagecinema_goddess:

BFF recently voiced the opinion that she will not let her 2 year old watch Dora because "we speak English in this household. I will not have my child exposed to Spanish."

ETA - in that same vein, I flame myself for wishing Mexico would just invade already so we would have better street food in this country.  At least in Seattle.  Hot dogs and pizza are getting really old.  Really old

Indifferent Does she think Spanish is contagious or something?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brynn spit up on our sheets like 2 night ago & i still have yet to change them. i just fold down the crusty part & pass out.
  • imagecinema_goddess:

I just laughed so loud that I woke LO :P

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've been trying to introduce a lovey in the crib so it can calm DS at night and keep him amused for a bit when he first wakes up if I'm still getting ready for work. Last night, DS got fussy/loud. I checked on him and gave him some Tylenol for teething and left the room. DS fussed for maybe 2-3 minutes more before calming himself to sleep. DH checked the monitor, and the toy was right over DS's mouth! DS probably fell asleep chewing on it. Thank goodness DH checked, it completely makes me feel sick to my stomach thinking about if he hadn't looked; I feel like the stupidest mom ever. So much for the lovey idea for now...
  • imageLILBIT1221:

I complain about the last of my weight and how out of shape I feel, yet I am not doing much to fix it. Instead I have a new love affair with the Little Whore Debbie and her mother effing snack cakes.

This would totes be me.  I complain all the time about my weight and how out of shape I am right now, but do I do anything about it?  Nope.

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Despite the fact that my throat feels like I swallowed broken glass, I am actually happy that I am sick because it gives me an excuse not to have sex. I suck at being a wife...
  • imagecinema_goddess:

Wow, I would have fvcking flipped. I cannot stand ignorance like that.

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
  • imageHisSunshine1220:
    imagecinema_goddess:

No.  She thinks that the "Mexicans" are taking over this country and that we need to maintain our American heritage through our language.

Nevermind that her husband speaks fluent French and Spanish and exposing their kid to Spanish would give him a headstart on learning a foreign language and maybe getting a better job in the future and having the ability to learn foreign languages quicker because his brain is used to it.

Nope, nope, nope.  NO SPANISH. 

She's usually really well informed and smart.  But on this issue she's totes stupid. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I frequently tell DD if she's good Daddy will come home early when I know he'll be home at 2:30, he's normally home at 7. I know she's too little to understand but I have a feeling I'm gunna be an aweful parent when she's like 3.

I'm secretly pleased I'm on pelvic rest again. I told DH how terrible it would be and how I'm soooo sad. Honestly I about jumped up and down when she said no sex at least until my next OB appointment. Guess what he's not coming so I probably wont come off it even if I'm released from it.

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • imagecinema_goddess:

My BFF feels the exact same way. Although she's determined to teach her DD French because that is what she was taught as a child. Not sure what the logic is behind choosing French over Spanish, but I suspect it's lacking political correctness as well as logic.

• imagecinema_goddess:

Umm, I give bff serious side eye. I'm proud of the fact that I can communicate in more than one language.

• imageLILBIT1221:

I'm picking the easy one for me.

I am well aware that I am flamable in so many other areas but this is what I am going with.

This is so me.

• I hereby flame myself for the following infractions:

*Not being a better judge of character than I am.

*Caring what others think of me.

*Being too hard on myself.

*Being impatient.

*Being nosy. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• imaget.bird:
    brynn spit up on our sheets like 2 night ago & i still have yet to change them. i just fold down the crusty part & pass out.
    When DS spits up or pees on the bed I just put a throw blanket over it...
  • imaget.bird:
    brynn spit up on our sheets like 2 night ago & i still have yet to change them. i just fold down the crusty part & pass out.

Ryan did this last wednesday, we finally washed the sheets on sunday (gross, right?) He spit up on them agian on monday, and I haven't washed them again. I'm gross.

• I flame myself because I hate doing housework so I just do the dishes and let DH do the rest most of the time. It drives him BSC but I dont care because in reality I'm the one taking care of the baby so I think I deserve some help with everything else.

I also flame myself for drinking on the weekends. We put DD to sleep and play beer pong in the garage (I have the monitor on LOUD, next to me the whole time). I still pump milk incase she wakes up hungry though. I'm young, there isn't sh!t to do here but drink and I really get tired of sitting at home watching movies because we do that every damn day anyways. I need  to socialize.

• imagecinema_goddess:
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imagecinema_goddess:

No.  She thinks that the "Mexicans" are taking over this country and that we need to maintain our American heritage through our language.

Nevermind that her husband speaks fluent French and Spanish and exposing their kid to Spanish would give him a headstart on learning a foreign language and maybe getting a better job in the future and having the ability to learn foreign languages quicker because his brain is used to it.

Nope, nope, nope.  NO SPANISH. 

She's usually really well informed and smart.  But on this issue she's totes stupid. 

Sorry but in my book this makes her flat out ignorant.

• imageklio79:
    We've been trying to introduce a lovey in the crib so it can calm DS at night and keep him amused for a bit when he first wakes up if I'm still getting ready for work. Last night, DS got fussy/loud. I checked on him and gave him some Tylenol for teething and left the room. DS fussed for maybe 2-3 minutes more before calming himself to sleep. DH checked the monitor, and the toy was right over DS's mouth! DS probably fell asleep chewing on it. Thank goodness DH checked, it completely makes me feel sick to my stomach thinking about if he hadn't looked; I feel like the stupidest mom ever. So much for the lovey idea for now...

I read that the best time to introduce a lovey is between eleven and 14 months, because that's when the baby becomes best able to make those attachments.

• I'm the worst wife ever. I lied that the OB didn't clear me for sex for a whole month after I was really cleared.
  • I flame myself for:

being a fatty

loving to watch drama (but not participate)

not having the balls to participate in previous statement

and making my husband sleep in the spare room

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • I met a lady who told me her one month old daughter constantly had diaper rash and would go 6+ hours without changing her because she couldn't afford diapers.

I flame myself for just nodding an saying ok, not wanting to be ms. knowitallnewmom.  I still wonder what I should have done, smack her upside her head and tell her that diaper rash is painful, or take her to walmart and buy her a few packs of diapers, or give her a few of my CDs?

I hate that I didn't say anything....

however long the night, dawn will break.

• I complain all the time that I have no friends and no one to talk to, but do I try and reconnect with old friends? Nope, not a chance.
  • I bought DH a box of Valentines Little Debbie Snack Cakes because he loves them so much. I ate them all (ALL OF THEM) before he came home. Oops. Sad

Also, I sometimes allow my aunt to push me around and tell me her parenting tips, even when they're borderline-neglect. I would never follow them, and they disgust me. I parent in a complete opposite manner as her. But I always feel guilty that I didn't stick up for myself and my beliefs better.

• I never had any self esteem issues until my daughter was born.  Now I feel a lot of pressure to be a size 2 (not happening) with dinner on the table every night (organic if possible) and be a ray of sunshine in everyone's lives.

I am also seriously depressed when looking at swimsuits.  My brother is getting married in Florida in the spring.  I wish that I could have fun at the beach but I know I will just be thinking about my thighs....

I want to raise my daughter to have an AWESOME positive body image.  Hippo-crite 

• imageqme09:

I bought DH a box of Valentines Little Debbie Snack Cakes because he loves them so much. I ate them all (ALL OF THEM) before he came home. Oops. Sad

Also, I sometimes allow my aunt to push me around and tell me her parenting tips, even when they're borderline-neglect. I would never follow them, and they disgust me. I parent in a complete opposite manner as her. But I always feel guilty that I didn't stick up for myself and my beliefs better.

::DEAD::

• I didn't make DH dinner last night after he got home from work. I was tired and his lack of helping had irritated me to the max, I told him to eat some cereal.
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• DS sleeps in our bed every night.

I am really sensitive. My feelings get hurt mega easy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I flame myself for messing around with DH with the baby in the room. She still sleeps in her pack and play in our room and late at night, while she's sleeping, DH and I go under the covers. Although we're quiet and she is asleep, I still feel like a total slvt.
    Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• imagehermione76:

DS sleeps in our bed every night.

I am really sensitive. My feelings get hurt mega easy. 

This is me on both counts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"