Breastfeeding

Udder Cover vs. Bebe Au Lait?

I love the Bebe Au Lait nursing cover - but it is $35.  The Udder Cover will be $10.  Does anyone have the Udder Cover brand? Do you like it? Does it say "Udder Cover" somewhere that you can read it? I'm hung up on hating the name! TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Udder Cover vs. Bebe Au Lait?

• I have both & the Bebe Au Lait is a much higher quality in my opinion. The utter cover if very light weight fabric where the Bebe Au Lait is lined and larger for better coverage. I prefer the neck of the Bebe Au Lait better as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Exactly wha tthe PP said - have both, too.  Bebe Au Lait is so much better!
    The Bitty Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Roos Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 2 udder covers and I like them. A note though is that the darker fabrics are a lot thicker and better than the lighter ones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have both.  I prefer the bebe au lait but the udder cover works great too.  Yes there is a tag but you can easily cut that off.
    imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love the Udder Cover - and no you can't see it.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • I got the Udder Cover. I haven't used it yet since I'm only 14 weeks but it looks good. I bought the Jones pattern and it looks nice. It is alittle thin but I figured that would work good in the summer. It has a tag but not very big and like the PP, easy to cut off. GL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would get the cheaper one... Nursing covers are nice for very little babies but when they get bigger they play peak-a-boo & remove the cover exposing you to everybody!  They think it's hilarious.
  • Have both - Bebe au Lait is better, but the Udder cover will suffice. BAL is thicker, bigger, with a better shaped wire on top and tiny pockets on the bottom (a lifesaver when I was using the nipple shield).

Maybe get the UC and if you hate it get the other one.

• imagedarkskyy:

Have both - Bebe au Lait is better, but the Udder cover will suffice. BAL is thicker, bigger, with a better shaped wire on top and tiny pockets on the bottom (a lifesaver when I was using the nipple shield).

Maybe get the UC and if you hate it get the other one.

I keep my nipple shield in the pocket of the bebe au lait too!  Actually I keep my shield in a Shield Shell (storage case for nipple shields), and it fit right in the pocket - they are sold online at www.shieldshell.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"