Success after IF
Options

KinderWagon

Does anyone have a Kinderwagon stroller? They are on sale today at Zulily and they look like a great option for a tandem umbrella stroller.  I hate to buy something site unseen.  Anyone have one of these?

https://www.zulily.com/kinderwagon013111.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: KinderWagon

• Options
    I have no reviews, but how much are they on that site today?  I don't have a login, so I can see the details
  • Options

imageMyColonyNJ:
    I have no reviews, but how much are they on that site today?  I don't have a login, so I can see the details

They are $179.99, regularly $300.  

Let me know if you want me to send you an invite to Zulily.  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would like to know if you hear anything either. It looks neat, but my concern is whether or not there would be a problem with the top child kicking the head of the other sitting in the bottom front? 

• Options

I'm wondering too! I have a twin Maclaren, but this design looks more like what I was hoping for. I'm wondering if the front seat back would be tall enough for my three year old though. Seems like her head might be above the seat back.

There is a store about an hour from me that carries these...would love to go see it in person, though I would feel bad about looking there and buying online. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"