2nd Trimester

What is wrong with me?

I am starting to get morning sickness again. I am cramping a lot, and so extremely tired all the time. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please tell me I am not alone. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is wrong with me?

• There's a lot going on in your uterus. It's not uncommon for morning sickness to return after disappearing for a week or so.

Hang in there -  you're barely second tri - it generally does get easier. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagekerrbear72:

There's a lot going on in your uterus. It's not uncommon for morning sickness to return after disappearing for a week or so.

Thanks for your reassurance. I really can't wait for the 2nd Tri relief.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageStacey1213:
    imagekerrbear72:

There's a lot going on in your uterus. It's not uncommon for morning sickness to return after disappearing for a week or so.

Of course everyone is different but for me, all symptoms went away with the exception of being tired. I'm not necessarily exhausted but I'm definitely not working at full throttle ;) Good luck!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • I had morning sickness all day everyday until 18 weeks and I am now having slight growing pains because my belly showed up overnight basically... So no worries, it sounds normal and if you are really concerned just call your doctor and they can help reassure you as well.

Good luck!! 

• imagekerrbear72:
    imageStacey1213:
    imagekerrbear72:

Of course everyone is different but for me, all symptoms went away with the exception of being tired. I'm not necessarily exhausted but I'm definitely not working at full throttle ;) Good luck!

This is exactly how I am. I'm still getting cramps and I'm super tired... But no morning sickness anymore. 

• My morning sickness went away around weeks 14-16 and then came back extra bad around 17-19 before finally going away for real.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never had m/s but continued to be tired in the 2nd Tri. I never experienced the increase in energy all the books talk about.

You're not alone! 

• One of the nurses at my doctor's office said it's actually more common than one thinks to have morning sickness in 2nd and 3rd tri.
  • I don't want to scare, rather put your mind at ease a little.  I'm now 22 weeks and still have morning sickness.  Not everyday but, often enough to really wish it would go away.  The cramps come and go too.  It was way worse with my first pregnancy and everything was always fine.  Everyone's symptoms are different and come and go at different times.  It does get better the farther along you get.  
  • My morning sickness never went away, however my all day nausea did. Every day when I wake up the first thing I have to do is eat something or else I get really nauseated and dry heave. If I stay in bed too long after I wake up I will get sick. 

My tiredness went away temporarily but now that I am close to 3rd Tri it's back with a vengeance.  I still get cramps, but that's just RLP. Everybody is different and there is no guarantee you will lose or gain any symptoms at any time. I had a friend who had severe sickness her entire pregnancy. I do however hope you start feeling better soon!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"