St. Louis Babies

baby photographers

I am looking for recommendations for baby photographers. I am looking for someone that I could set up a package to do 4 month, 8 month and 1 year photos. Also some one that I could purchase a CD f the photos from. If anyone has experience with  reasonable priced photographer please send me reccomadations.

Thanks

Re: baby photographers

• www.aumannphotography.com

She offers a newborn package that includes maternity photos, newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo & 12 mo photos. You will get a cd of all photos after each session with her release, print options & a digitally mounted book after all sessions are complete. She is not a studio photographer, so these photos can be done at your home or location of your choice.

• I am a photographer and I offer all the edited images on a CD.  I have a baby's first year package.  You can check out my website at www.lindsayorrphotography.com

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • I am a photographer located in the middle tennessee area.....I offer all edited prints on a copyright free CD for unlimited printing.  I have a baby package and would love an opportunity to talk with you.

ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com 

• If you are in the St. Louis area Halo Photography does amazing baby pictures! They offer a package for belly pics, newborn, 1 year and Im sure they can customise it at any age... I would def check them out! They are well worth it! Im due in April and will go with them to handle all my pictures!
  • I'm pretty obsessed with Fresh Art Photography!  https://freshartphotography.com/
  • I highly recommend Katie- she is great and affordable and will give you the CD since she is a digital photgrapher.

www.wix.com/ktmcelroy/travelingmemories 

• I am a photographer located in St. Louis if you are still on the hunt for one.

My website is www.jackiekphotography.com.  If you are interested after checking it out, let me know and I can send you more details about my baby packages.

For the photo junkies: Canon 50D, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 28-135 Natural Light, Prop addict, CS5, LR3 www.jackiekphotography.com BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A close friend of mine, Krista, runs her own photography business here in STL.  

https://www.lamorerose.com 

She's so super quirky and exciting - Definitely look her up. 

• I'm just breaking into the business so my rates are still really cheap. I'm a new stay at home mom just trying to supplement a little bit. I always give a cd because I'm still trying to find a good printer. I do any post processing too. I'm in O'Fallon, MO.

www.itbeganwithawink.com

valerie@itbeganwithawink.com

my site/blog is still under construction but some stuff is up there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"