Stay at Home Moms

Aw, I got hit on today.

And I was looking a MESS! Indifferent

But it was flattering and the guy was cute.  Big Smile

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

Re: Aw, I got hit on today.

• ^^^For Sure! hehe
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • i got hit on too and i was in walmart with baby on the hip without makeup
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice...what did he say?
    Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice!
  • "Can I get your number?  What's your name?  I'm gonna take you home!"

LMAO!

FTR - not anything I would EVER respond to, even when single!  But like I said, he was cute at least.   He was kinda goofy about it.  I just laughed, shook my head, said no, and left.  All the while I was thinking, "I have a husband who is bigger than you, and 2 babies at home.  You do NOT want this!" LOL 

• imageMalloryRae:

Funny!  I love cheesy pick up lines.  There's been a few times where I've just stopped and said "Does that ever really work?"

My favorite post-baby interchange.....Last time I had a girls night out with my friends, we were at this club and some guy kept trying to dance with me.  I kept pushing him away and he said "It's ok!  I'm cute!"  Really???  (He was, actually....)  I said "That's great, but I'm married and I have a kid!"  Then pointed at some other girl dancing and said "Try her, she looks easy!"  He laughed and moved on.

Oh wow! LOL!

• Woo hoo, good for you! I've only been hit on once since DS and it was an older, very unattractive man. So it did nothing for my self esteem. I told DH if he ever left me I would have to find an old man who probably has a daughter my age!! Sad

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thats awesome! I dont think I would even notice if someone hit on me....thats how out of it I am half of the time, lol!
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"