Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How long before this belly line fades?

Anyone else have the darker line down the middle of their belly?  How long before this fades away?  I've lost most of my preggo weight and now just want this line to fade out to feel more "normal" again...

Re: How long before this belly line fades?

• Mine never totally went away in between pregnancies, but I also hold a tan for a long time. Good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't know, but feel the same. Mine is still there.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is still there, but faded. I think it's going to act as an arrow to DH on Valentine's Day... after my 6 week checkup!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• My LO is almost 3 months and it is still there...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still have mine...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • with ds1 it went away around 3 months 

with this lo, i never got it when i was pregnant.  it showed up like 2 weeks after i delivered and i still have it now. 

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I never had this while I was pregnant either, but it showed up after delivery and my son is 2 months old and it's still there... hoping it goes away - and soon!
  • I gotta admit though, I am so glad to know I am not the only one with this "issue" - although of all things that we ladies could be dealing with, I suppose this one is pretty minor, right?  I'll just turn the lights off before DH gets too close I guess, LOL!
  • lurking but mine is still there (thinner and lighter but still there)Crying
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 3 months and it's still around...
  • I'm 8 weeks PP and still have mine...it was weird cause my belly button was super dark brown...and just last week i noticed that i was able to rub some of the color off. inside my BB was pretty dry, and so it the line on my belly, and so i soaked in the shower and scrubbed by BB and so much of the super dark stuff came off. lol the line has faded just slightly with scrubbing but not worth the soreness to keep at it. lol  weird eh!
  • imageMrsCAA:
    lurking but mine is still there (thinner and lighter but still there)Crying

At 10 months PP!? Eek! Mine's still there, too. Sad

• imageMcCradyToBe:
    I'm 8 weeks PP and still have mine...it was weird cause my belly button was super dark brown...and just last week i noticed that i was able to rub some of the color off. inside my BB was pretty dry, and so it the line on my belly, and so i soaked in the shower and scrubbed by BB and so much of the super dark stuff came off. lol the line has faded just slightly with scrubbing but not worth the soreness to keep at it. lol  weird eh!

It was the same for me to. I used a microdremabrasion exfoliating face cream on the line, belly button and the skin around the nipple. It took it off without much effort and very painless. Hope this helps

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"