Trying to Get Pregnant

***Random GTKY***

Havent seen one of these in awhile!!

1. One random thing about you..

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.

4. What is your favorite candy?

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.

And go....

Re: ***Random GTKY***

• imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you.. I love buyng clothes so I can chew on the plastic tags...

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Snakes and getting in a huge wreck.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My best friend Aurore makes me beter person. She truly understands me!!!

4. What is your favorite candy? Dove Dark Chocolate and Gummy Bears

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I want my bachelors degree!!!

ETA: spelling

• 1. One random thing about you.. Both my pinkies are extremely crooked.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Losing my DH or DD, oh and spiders....::shudders::

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My patients. (I'm an RN)

4. What is your favorite candy? Andes Mints

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Travel to Italy or France

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you.. I can only brush my teeth or throw a frisbee with my left hand, but I am right handed in everything else.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Water. I hate deep water (and I can swim).

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My Mom

4. What is your favorite candy? Skittles

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. to be happy and fufilled in whatever I am doing at that moment.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Havent seen one of these in awhile!!

1. One random thing about you..I have my belly button still peirced.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Becoming extremely obese & neglecting my health. Because, I have no self control.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My Mom.

4. What is your favorite candy? Ohh Almond Joys.

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I think I've dont it already, but if I could do another thing I would like to own a stick shift. :)

• 1. One random thing about you..  I can play the Piano

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). I hate bridges & heights

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My Mom

4. What is your favorite candy? Strawberry Sour Belts

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  I want to buy a big house ;)

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 1. One random thing about you..  I'm and insomniac   2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Heights/ falling from a high place3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My bf Andrea4. What is your favorite candy? peppermints 5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Getting my masters degree, now I just have to figure out what to get it in.
    TTC since December 2011 
    Me: 30    Husband: 34

9 rounds of clomid with 5 IUIs.
    2 rounds of ovidrel with no IUIs. 

Feb 2016 -Started IVF cycle but cancelled. 
    March 2016 - Changed doctor
    March 2016 - Diagnosed with male factor, motility issues
    May 31, 2016 - Started IVF cycle
    June 15, 2016 - Egg retrieval, 27 eggs 

• imagekc10786:

1. One random thing about you.. Both my pinkies are extremely crooked.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Losing my DH or DD, oh and spiders....::shudders::

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My patients. (I'm an RN)

4. What is your favorite candy? Andes Mints

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Travel to Italy or France

KC Im a resp therapst and so almost put my patients! Where in texas are you from?

• 1. One random thing about you.. I <3 A&W Root Beer.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). My mom passing away.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. ^ My mom! 

4. What is your favorite candy? Swedish fish or Reece's peanut butter cups

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I would LOVE to go on an African safari. I guess thats more of a bucket list thing, but I do want to accomplish that! :) 

• 1. I am a genuinely happy person, but oftentimes it gets mistaken for ditzyness. It hurts my feelings.

2. Someone I love being killed in a car accident. It terrifies me.

3. My sister. She knows me better than I know myself and she isn't afraid to put me in my place when I need it!

4. Anything chocolate with almonds!

5. Get my RN and then become a Nurse Anesthetist. 7 more years of college and I'll be there. 8-/
  • 1. My photo is Margaret McPoyle from It's Always Sunny because DH once (jokingly) told me I look like her.

2. I am terrified of anesthesia. I don't like the idea of people doing something to my body when I don't have any control.

3. My cousin's wife. We are also good friends and she is just the kindest, most thoughtful person. I try to ask myself what she would do before acting.

4. Reeses Pieces and Peanut Butter Cups

5. I would like to own a home someday.

• 1. One random thing about you.. My thumbs are a little short and squaty because my bones didn't grow out all the way

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). DH passing away (not that I expect it to happen anytime soon, but occassionally I will think about what it would be like, and that scares me)

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. The kids I work with!

4. What is your favorite candy? Trail Mix (does that count?? It has M&Ms!)

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. MS 150 bike ride

• 1. One random thing about you..   I quote the show FRIENDS way too much

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  My DH dying. 

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.  My mom.

4. What is your favorite candy?  jelly beans.  only pina colado, coconut, cherry or licorice

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.

I would like to help a gymnast get a full ride to a college of her dreams.

• Good afternoon ladies!

1. One random thing about you.. I secretly still apire to be an actress even though I know I cannot act

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Death...

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.My mom, I love her and she encourages me to use my full potential (and always lets me know how proud of me she is)

4. What is your favorite candy? I don't actually like candy, sugary things make me feel icky

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I would love to fulfil my career goals and one day be an Executive Director or in charge of developing new programs

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Havent seen one of these in awhile!! 1. One random thing about you.. I want to switch careers and own my own kids birthday party center

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Dying 

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My parents

4. What is your favorite candy?  toss up between snickers and M&Ms

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  Being a good wife, daughter, friend. 

image TTC#1 Cycle #10

1. One random thing about you...I have been to over 20 countries.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). I am deathly afraid of seagulls. Actually birds in general. I was attacked when I was younger by a flock of seagulls (haha not the band) and had to get shots and I still have scaring from where they bit me!

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My grandma. She is 84 years old and still going strong. I have an amazing relationship with her and spend at least 2 dinners a week with her.

4. What is your favorite candy? Jr. Mints

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I want to learn to live in the moment and to stop making so many lists or have a ''plan''!

And go....

1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you..I sucked my thumb until I was 12 Embarrassed

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Flying

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My son

4. What is your favorite candy? Skor Bars

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I would love to go to Paris, but with my fear of flying it is something I am never sure if I will do.

And go....

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. One random thing about you. I cry when I am happy, sad or mad

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Getting into a very bad accident

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My brother

4. What is your favorite candy? This isn't technically candy but chocolate covered peanuts

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Starting my own business.

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekujayhawkgirl:

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). DH passing away (not that I expect it to happen anytime soon, but occassionally I will think about what it would be like, and that scares me)

Oh, I know how you feel on that one, it scares me to death as well. If I watch a TV show that has someones SO passing away I can't help but think about a day when I lose MH... it is horrible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. One random thing about you..If I weren't teaching, I think I would want to be a cook/baker 2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Hmmm...I think it's not being there for the people I care about when they need me to be.3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.  My sister, even though she can sure drive me crazy4. What is your favorite candy? Fran's Chocolates in Seattle...their caramels are yummy, and dark chocolate, please.  ::sigh:: I had them on vacation this summer and haven't had any since...5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  I want to just be fully aware and engaged in life, as well as know that I am putting my best effort into those things that I choose to do
  • imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you..  My kidneys are connected so they function like one big kidney (and it looks like a horseshoe)

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Crickets.  Seriousl, you don't know where they are going to jump.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.  My best friend.  She is a constant source of support and she tought me the importance of grace.

4. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's hugs - I could eat an entire bag in one sitting if I didn't have to unwrap each one.

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  I want to write a book. 

And go....

• 1. One random thing about you..  I have the same birthday as my Dad.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Losing the people I love.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.  My mom

4. What is your favorite candy?  Reese's peanut butter cups

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  I've always wanted to get my MBA.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• 1. One random thing about you...I was born straight up midnight. My birth certificate says 12pm/am and I'm an Okie from MuskogeeCool

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Me &/or DH dying young

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.My BFF Trina

4. What is your favorite candy? Andes Mint...or anything mint really

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I'd like to do a triathlon

• imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you.. I only have one kidney

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). public speaking

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. my dad

4. What is your favorite candy? kit-kat

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Master's degree

imageimageimage
  • 1. One random thing about you.. I finally tried skiing for the first time two weeks ago - it was my 31st birthday, and my sister was determined I do something for the first time to celebrate.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Car accidents. Particularly involving my siblings and DH.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My advisor from undergrad, Dr. Nelson. We only e-mail about once a year, but just thinking of him telling me to work harder (at school, life, etc.) is a motivator.

4. What is your favorite candy? mmm... Frango mints!

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Financial comfort and independence.

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • 1. One random thing about you..I a dual British/USA citizen (although I have never lived in the US) living in Canada.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). I am very claustrophobic

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My mum

4. What is your favorite candy?  So many to choose from...Mint Kit Kats, unfortunatly you can't get them here.

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. To find a job I truely love, so I can enjoy work, rahter than working to live.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• 1. I'm 6' tall.

2. My biggest fear is dying a horrible death, like a place crash, drowning, murder, etc.

3.  No one

4. Anything chocolate

5.  Living my life as compassionately and cruelty free as possible, and teaching my children to do the same would be an accomplishment.

• 1. One random thing about you. MH says that I celebrate the morning. Once I'm out of bed, I sing and dance, and I'm just a happy camper. *teehee*

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Losing my memory, or watching my dad lose his. Alzheimers runs in my dad's side of the family, and it just scares me.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My dad. He's such a wise person, and constantly so giving of himself. I adore that man. :)

4. What is your favorite candy? I like anything that is gummy and a little sour. I also love Whatchamacallit bars. :)

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I just want to be the kind of wife that my husband can brag about, and I want to be involved in the lives of younger women at my church, and be an spiritual encouragement to them.

• imagekc10786:

Dang! That's what I should have said. There is no one in particular in my life that I l feel makes me a better person, but my patients sure do. I love them, and I love helping them.

• imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you.. I can touch my nose with my tongue!

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Spiders!!  Big hairy ones and little ones.  Doesn't matter.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My mom.  I hope I can be half the woman she is.

4. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I'd like to try to run a marathon in all 50 states.

And go....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1.  I aboslutely love stationary and wrapping paper.

2.  Snakes: I would have my friends cover my biology books with post-it notes.  Pathetic, I know!

3.  My mom :)

4.  Swedish Fish

5.  I want to take a long European vacation with DH

• hmm this is a good one!

1. One random thing about you I love to read its more of an addiction I have read 60 books since September

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). volcanos, I know it's irrational since i live in NH, but it is my biggest fear

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My step-father he made me to be the hard working person I am

4. What is your favorite candy? reese's peanut butter cups

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Finish up my Associates and get my bachelor's degree.

Anniversary

Infertility blog

Trying for a baby since 4/10

DX: Infertile 6/11 Me: LPD, all other blood work clear.
    DH: low sperm motility,low count.
    Met with RE start clomid + TI + IUI 5/12= IUI cancelled due to positive Cystic Fibrosis carrier test. DH tested Neg. for Cystic Fibrosis,

6/12 Clomid + TI +IUI=BFN 8/10 IVF consult.
    IVF #1 Started BCP 9/2 Lupron 10/11 stims 10/27 ER 11/6!! 5 eggs retreived only 1 mature. FERT report shows none made it.Cancelled cycle.

IVF #2 BCP 11/18 Lupron 12/14

Stims start 12/29 ER 1/8 ET 1/11 put in 1 grade B and 1 grade C. Beta: 1/20 = BFN

IVF# 3 7/13 BFP ended in chemical pregnancy

9/15 diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance gearing up for IVF# 4 Dec/ Jan

Everyone Welcome!

• 1. One random thing about you...
    I love smelling my puppy...when I give her hugs, kisses, etc. Kinda gross and weird, but I love her! :)

Has to be a tie between having a terminal disease and death in general.

My friend Jenny.... she's someone I really look up to.

Peanut M&M's

Being financially comfortable enough to travel wherever we want, whenever we want.

IVF #1 w/ ICSI 9/2012 (10M 6F), ET 9/24 (1 good pre-blast), BETA 10/4= BFN,
    IVF #2 Microflare w/ ICSI 12/2012 (19M 7F), ET 12/16 (2 Good blasts),
    BETA 12/26= BFP (356), BETA 12/28 (840) 2nd Ultrasound shows TWINS!!

• 1. One random thing about you..I cant make a taco tongue :(

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).Death in general. I'm starting to get major anxiety about it.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My BFF's!!

4. What is your favorite candy?Kitkats and sour belts (red AND green!)

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.Maybe run a little side business...either baking or event planning.

• 1. One random thing about you..

I'm obsessed with West Elm. 

My husband deploying and I never see him again. 

My little cousin Jacob. (Would be 12 yrs old last month but he passed away at age 8 after 3.5 long years battling a rare form of children's cancer. I was really close to them - he was like a little brother to me - and he was the happiest child I knew. I learned so much from him and miss him every day).

Peanut m&ms. :) with popcorn. 

Enjoy & make the most of every moment. :) But all corniness aside... I want to own my own business someday.

• imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you..  I love to eat frozen reese cups as a snack.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  Drowning

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person.  My mom

4. What is your favorite candy?  Snickers

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  Travel to France

And go....

• 1. I'm a writer. Not really random but not common knowledge.

2. Failure has always been my biggest fear.

3. My late grandmother. She inspires me every day.

4 Rolo. I love those. I had them for Christmas and ate a whole bag by myself...over a period of two weeks, mind you.

5. Hmm...I would love to have my own production company.

• 1. One random thing about you...I can curl my tongue three times.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Not being the best I can as a person.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My mother

4. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. Being an FEI dressage rider (aka riding a horse to the Olympic level in that discipline.)

• 1. I love the outdoors and hoping for an R&R baby :)

2. My hubby dying or getting badly injured over seas :( Its a very real reality since he is in Afghanistan with the 10th Mountain Division  

3. My 2 year old daughter Emma Rose 

4 Milky Way

5. Become a Game Warden and join the Army Reserve :) 

1. One random thing about you.. I do not like wearing bras and just do it, if I have no other choice.

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving).  wasps. I hate wasps. I am allergic, so I guess it's not insanity, but I freak out if I just hear the sound of them.

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. My best friend back home in Germany.

4. What is your favorite candy? Milka Chocolate. It's from Germany, comes in a purple package and is to die for. It's one of the things I need to have sent over on a regular base.

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy.  I am working on my Canadian Citizenship right now, that would be great. And when I am old, I wanna be the crazy cat lady.

And go....

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemissycrissy3:

1. One random thing about you..  I love purple tulips

2. Your biggest fear (not incuding never conceiving). Getting run over by a train

3. Someone other than your DH that makes you a better person. my niece and nephews

4. What is your favorite candy? chocolate caramels

5. One thing you would like to accomplish in this life time other than being a mommy. I would like to own a bakery/store

And go....

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"