3rd Trimester

pain when walking

Over the past week or so, every time I get up I have a fairly sharp going across my pelvic bone.  I sit at work all day, so not sure if it's just from sitting too much, but even at home it does it. What could this be?  I also am just feeling more pressure in that area in general - maybe this means the baby dropped or is dropping?  Someone told me it be round ligament pain, but I think it lasts too long for htat.  It's pretty much any time I walk.

Re: pain when walking

• I get that way sometimes as well and the pressure has been horrible the last couple weeks. 
  • I've had the same thing since about 20 weeks.  It's especially worse when I go from sitting or laying to standing and walking, sometimes DH has to help me get up because it hurts so d*mn bad!  My OB said it is RLP and that I just have to deal with it, and take Tylenol if it gets too annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been getting that pain for a couple weeks now.  I actually ended up in L&D last week because I woke up in the middle of the night with pain/pressure down there and it didn't go away all day.  It was very uncomforable to walk or even stand.  They checked me out in L&D and I wasn't contracting or dialating.  They really didn't have an explanation for the pain either, except maybe the baby had a growth spurt and my body was just adjusting.  Who knows.  I just feel like my body is so out of whack.  I don't even want to think about what I'll feel like in say 5 or 6 weeks ...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have this pain... it has come and gone for a couple weeks, but is now getting worse.  Nothing can be done, it's just our pelvis getting lax in preparation for childbirth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"