Trying to Get Pregnant

Friday Flame Free Confessions

I haven't seen this yet, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I want to see some confessions! Spill it ladies!!

fire animation

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday Flame Free Confessions

• I didn't come into work yesterday because of the snow.  Or at least that is what I told work.  I really just didn't feel like trekking out in 12 inches of snow again.  I stayed home all day and it was awesome.  Plus DH was working from home, so we got to have lunch together, it was sooo nice! 
  • I am on Cycle 5 and I have an annual next week...I called the office to indicate that since I am coming in I want to talk about my cycles and discuss any possible fertility issues I may have.  I know 5 cycles is nothing, but since I'll be there...I figured I should make use of that time.  Hope that doesn't make me too impatient! 

Also - DH bugs me sometimes.  He left his wallet at home when he was on a site 1 hour away and I had to drive it to him (long story behind it).  I was so annoyed and then when I pulled into the parking lot where he was he asked if he could kiss me before I left to go home and I started laughing.  I wanted to still be mad, but I couldn't GRRR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't have a cup to pee in at work when I was using OPKs last week, so I peed in the cap of my mt dew bottle.  Even worse than trying to pee in a thimble was that after I dipped my stick in it, I forgot about it and left the cap filled with pee on the floor in the (one person) bathroom. It was still there when I went back to go the bathroom three hours later! Embarrassed
  • Ok! I made an obgyn appointment already. Its been six months but five cycles- and my last cycle I had 16 days of spotting. It may be flameworthy and I get that waiting a year is normal but 16 days?!? I need answers. Also. I neutered my dog yesterday and I am feeling guilty about it. I have such huge fears that I'll never be able to conceive and I guess I feel bad because now my dog will never get that chance. I wonder if he feels the need to conceive like me. I just took away his chance :( Is that weird ?
  • I hate my pee sticks right now!  I know it is still may be to early, but I am really pi$$ed at myself for not being able to wait a little longer to test.  Maybe part of me that these new phantom symptoms were a sign. 

• imageLillyMD:
    I didn't have a cup to pee in at work when I was using OPKs last week, so I peed in the cap of my mt dew bottle.  Even worse than trying to pee in a thimble was that after I dipped my stick in it, I forgot about it and left the cap filled with pee on the floor in the (one person) bathroom. It was still there when I went back to go the bathroom three hours later! Embarrassed

This is hilarious!!! 

So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelmj8284:

imageLillyMD:
    I didn't have a cup to pee in at work when I was using OPKs last week, so I peed in the cap of my mt dew bottle.  Even worse than trying to pee in a thimble was that after I dipped my stick in it, I forgot about it and left the cap filled with pee on the floor in the (one person) bathroom. It was still there when I went back to go the bathroom three hours later! Embarrassed

This is hilarious!!! 

Agreed. Too funny!
  • imageLillyMD:

Bahahaha....love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I haven't really put on anything besides yoga pants since Tuesday evening, and today I mixed it up and put on fat jeans and wellies.

I also did not roll into the office until 10:30. (In my defense, I did do work from from home earlier on.)

Since my dad is staying with us this weekend, I have already moved my pee lab into the bathroom he is not using in case I need to be cooking up some pee sticks come Monday.

I adore my husband and miss him when he's gone but I think his frequent business travel actually makes us a happier couple since we can each do our own thing several nights a week. We might talk 3 times in an evening, but I'm commandeering the remote and eating cheese and crackers if I feel like it.

• My stomach was hurting me very badly on Wednesday. 2 people told me, "Maybe your pregnant", and I got REALLY EXCITED! I am going to try my very hardest not to test until at least 12DPO, but I had the urge to POAS that night Embarrassed

• imagelmj8284:

imageLillyMD:

This is hilarious!!! 

Yes- I love this!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I hate FF chart gallery...every month I search and search for a preg. chart that looks like mine.  I usually find one, but it never 'ends' the same.  You think I would learn.  Nope.  FF chart gallery = evil....or maybe I just need a hobby Embarrassed
  • I think wearing pads is gross. Pantyliner- ok- I get it, but full on maxi pad- yuck.
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • When I lurk the other boards I see a lot of baby rooms with owls, I just don't get it. It's not something I like or want.

ETA: Wording

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I admit that I am feeling very positive about this cycle, and if not this one, then next because I have a March 11th appointment with the OB to begin testing.  I feel like Murphy's Law will help me out.  If I go to that March 11th appointment, and I am not KU, I think I will need counseling.  Yes, I know by then I will be on month 9 of TTC, and the general rule is 12 months.  There are other underlying conditions, so that is the reason. 

Also, I can see myself having kids and everything, but I have not been able to imagine myself pregnant!  I know that sounds crazy, but I have a hard time visualizing it.  Anyone else feel that way TTC #1?

• my husband told me last night he will be travelling for a week in Feb and a week in Mar for work.

I immediately pulled out my calendar to see if I would

a) be ovulating then

b) be working then

If I would be doing both, I was thinking how to call in sick to work and/or re-arrange my schedule so I could fly to Florida to be with him

(luckily I shouldn't be ovulating then)

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• imageKathy4678:
    I think wearing pads is gross. Pantyliner- ok- I get it, but full on maxi pad- yuck.

Yes100% agree

• imagepurple4u:
    I didn't come into work yesterday because of the snow.  Or at least that is what I told work.  I really just didn't feel like trekking out in 12 inches of snow again.  I stayed home all day and it was awesome.  Plus DH was working from home, so we got to have lunch together, it was sooo nice! 

This exactly, though there was no way I could've come in (MTA buses weren't running, and I live in an area where there is no subway).  I worked from home and managed to get a lot done, surprisingly.  DH made me blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast and it was heavenly. 

My FFFC is that I can't stop obsessing over my chart.  It's really starting to eff with  my head.  I had a temp dip three days ago, followed by two higher temps.  Today no EWCM.  Now I'm wondering if I O'ed on CD13, which would've been really early for me.  [chart stalkers welcome, btw]

• imageKathy4678:
    imagelmj8284:

imageLillyMD:

This is hilarious!!! 

Yes- I love this!

AGREE! lmao

We need a FlameFUL confessions, that way the newbs and others who are practicing their snarking in inappropriate places can do it in the appropriate place. Confused

My Little
  • I'm leaving work early today (at 2 instead of 5). I told my boss I had an out of town doctors appointment. Really, I'm going home to jump my husbands bones because I'm ovulating and I don't want to miss it this month and I can't do him tonight because I'm going to a concert.
  • imageladycalla:
    I hate FF chart gallery...every month I search and search for a preg. chart that looks like mine.  I usually find one, but it never 'ends' the same.  You think I would learn.  Nope.  FF chart gallery = evil....or maybe I just need a hobby Embarrassed

I do this, too!!!  

Embarrassed 

• imagealison2379:

I haven't really put on anything besides yoga pants since Tuesday evening, and today I mixed it up and put on fat jeans and wellies.

I also did not roll into the office until 10:30. (In my defense, I did do work from from home earlier on.)

Since my dad is staying with us this weekend, I have already moved my pee lab into the bathroom he is not using in case I need to be cooking up some pee sticks come Monday.

I adore my husband and miss him when he's gone but I think his frequent business travel actually makes us a happier couple since we can each do our own thing several nights a week. We might talk 3 times in an evening, but I'm commandeering the remote and eating cheese and crackers if I feel like it.

I love that you call it a pee lab. Like Mr. Wizard is in there with you.  :)

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • imagekatiebabie1110:

When I lurk the other boards I see a lot of baby rooms with owls, I just don't get it. It's something I like or want.

I have owls in DS's room. 

• imageLillyMD:

LOL! I love this! Yes

BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • After several cycles without success, I stopped bothering to remember to take my PNVs. Confused
  • imagealison2379:

I haven't really put on anything besides yoga pants since Tuesday evening, and today I mixed it up and put on fat jeans and wellies.

I go to class 4 days a week. I wear scrubs on 2 days for lab, and I always wear yoga pants for the other days. I rather be comfortable in 4 hours of classes!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageKathy4678:
    I think wearing pads is gross. Pantyliner- ok- I get it, but full on maxi pad- yuck.

Agreed. I wore them for a while when I was a teenager because my mom was convinced that tampons would kill me or something so she instilled that fear in me. Once I switched to tampons I never went back. Yuck indeed.

• imageKSquish9199:
    I'm leaving work early today (at 2 instead of 5). I told my boss I had an out of town doctors appointment. Really, I'm going home to jump my husbands bones because I'm ovulating and I don't want to miss it this month and I can't do him tonight because I'm going to a concert.

lol that is full of win!!! Yes

• I hate reality TV. There, I said it. Embarrassed
  • I guess I have a few...

I'm very glad to have a snow day today.  I hate making up school days, but I really, really needed to sit on my couch today for some reason.

I have been struggling a bit with TTC lately because I feel guilty trying when my sister is going through treatments for endometrial cancer and may never have this opportunity.  I know that she would be ecstatic to be an aunt, assuming this eventually happens for us, but I still feel guilty sometimes.  On the other hand, it has made me less likely to be upset with the day to day outcomes of TTC, and more likely to keep in mind the big picture. 

• I got really mad at DH this morning for losing the keys to my grandma's house that she JUST made for us last night. I had told him time and time again last night that I knew he would lose them and he should give them to me. Well, this morning I wanted the keys because I am heading to her house after work, and he couldn't find them. Fast forward to 9am as I am taking my work docs out of my purse and what falls on the floor? The keys to my grandma's house. I had them all along. Embarrassed 
    1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• imagejennilandia:
    I hate reality TV. There, I said it. Embarrassed

WHAT? how could you hate this?  Just kidding, I can't stand most reality tv either.

• I have a few:

- I am supposed to be working. Instead I am planning my dream vacation : )

- We are TTC. I am not new to this (have 2 kids already), but decided to not chart this month. I have no clue if I ovulated, no clue when I am due for AF, but I have been wasting tests almost every day just to check... I hate the clueless feeling!

- I have a secret stash of money (about $100) that I am saving to go and get a full spa day :)

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagealison2379:

This. DH is out for work about 3-4 nights per week these days, and I'm kind of loving the "me time". A few years ago he used to be gone every weekend for work, and while it was a pain every so often, I got really used to having Friday nights to decompress from a week of work by myself, with a bottle of wine and delivered pizza.

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • imageannerz22:
    I got really mad at DH this morning for losing the keys to my grandma's house that she JUST made for us last night. I had told him time and time again last night that I knew he would lose them and he should give them to me. Well, this morning I wanted the keys because I am heading to her house after work, and he couldn't find them. Fast forward to 9am as I am taking my work docs out of my purse and what falls on the floor? The keys to my grandma's house. I had them all along. Embarrassed 

Hahah I have done this before... except with was over something really stupid, tweezers! I saw DH use them and then I went out of town the next day and yelled at him when I couldn't find them. Well later in the day I was looking for something else and found them! I never told him I was really embarrassed! Embarrassed

• imageKathy4678:

I so agree with this!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • I've just started hanging around again since my DH deployed and we're on an obvious TTC break and I haven't seen any GTKY post. I <3 GTKY post and I miss them :(

Also - I just found out that my dead-beat cousin got his GF ktfu. Here's the back story: He has 2 kids with 2 other women, moved out of state and far away from those kids to be with this new GF who has a kid from a pervious marriage. Him and new GF break up every other week AND dead-beat cousin just got out of rehab two weeks ago (great timing, huh!?) They are saying they planned this and she was off BC. Klassy new GF is still smoking. It just makes me mad because we've been trying for a while and I'm so worried about that new baby and concerned that my cousins other kids will be ignored even more. :(

/vent over/

• I'm staring to notice a few lame characteristics in a few of my friends. Sad  One in particular. She changes the way she acts depending on who she hangs out with. She used to not be this way but lately I've noticed it big time. I really hate it and want to say something but I don't want to hurt her feelings... blah
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • YAY for flame free. I really don't want to watch my niece this weekend. I got wrangled into it so that makes it even worse. Not to mention the fact that tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and she isn't over the moon about my niece so I'm going to miss out on my Mom's celebration because of this snotty little 15yo brat, and I'm by no means exaggerating!

Plus I just don't feel like working....BLAH!

• imageladycalla:

imagejennilandia:
    I hate reality TV. There, I said it. Embarrassed

WHAT? how could you hate this?  Just kidding, I can't stand most reality tv either.

LOL I have to admit that Jersey Shore is probably the only show that I can tolerate watching a little bit of if I'm flipping channels and it's on. But I just can't get into reality TV in general for some reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"