Babies: 3 - 6 Months

For all the Newbies

Here is a link to an Unofficial Bump Glossary.  It might help...

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/47467580/ShowThread.aspx

Also, there is an Official Bump Glossary on the left side of the page toward the very bottom under "my boards"

HTH. 

Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For all the Newbies

• Also there are directions on how to add a picture to your siggy

YWIA 

"Seriously, it’s like we’re the velociraptors at the end of Jurassic Park circling our prey, and then the Bumpie tyrannosaurs come in and tear some **** up. Except instead of killing us, they eat Joseph Mazzello."-GOMI
  • Nice :) I had actually printed that out a while ago and keep it next to my computer... cause I'm lame :P. There's still some that aren't on there though, like 1ht(one handed typing) and FTW(what does that mean?)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not knew, but I asked about the siggy because they changed it up since I left and came back. I did finally figure it out lol.
  • imageouraddress7:
    Nice :) I had actually printed that out a while ago and keep it next to my computer... cause I'm lame :P. There's still some that aren't on there though, like 1ht(one handed typing) and FTW(what does that mean?)

For the win! 

• imageBailey81:

imageouraddress7:
    Nice :) I had actually printed that out a while ago and keep it next to my computer... cause I'm lame :P. There's still some that aren't on there though, like 1ht(one handed typing) and FTW(what does that mean?)

For the win! 

Oh thank you!!  I've been struggling with that one too!!  I thought we had a bunch of dyslexic Bumpies that were trying to type "WTF"...haha, not really.

Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You're welcome in advance...ohhhh! That one was killing me!
  • imageAadensMommy2010:
    imageBailey81:

imageouraddress7:

For the win! 

Oh thank you!!  I've been struggling with that one too!!  I thought we had a bunch of dyslexic Bumpies that were trying to type "WTF"...haha, not really.

haha! Yeah I thought they were just mixing it up too but that makes much more sense. :)
  • imageouraddress7:
    Nice :)I had actually printed that out a while ago and keep it next to my computer... cause I'm lame :P. There's still some that aren't on there though, like 1ht(one handed typing) and FTW(what does that mean?)

Geeked I did the same hehe Im such a dork

DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awesome!  I felt like such a herb asking everyone what certain abbreviations stood for yesterday. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"