March 2011 Moms

you know you are pregnant when....

thought this would be fun. small things really make me happy like today's prenatal massage and facial which was fabulous.  so DH thought this was sooo funny when asking what i wanted for valentines day, here goes:

You know you're pregnant when you tell you husband that you would rather have chocolate than jewelry for valentines day because when you are pregnant food is more important.

what's yours? finish the sentence 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: you know you are pregnant when....

• You know you are pregnant when.....

you tell BF/DH that you don't want to have sex haha 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ...you are instantly p*ssed when DH tells you that he has to leave for the evening to help the new person at work move and then cry because you miss him when he's gone...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Great post!!!

YOU KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT WHEN....

Your husband has to put your shoes on in the morning, and pull them off at night, because you are too 'round' to reach your toes!  LOL

• You know you are pregnant when...

you unapologetically wear slipper socks, any pants that fit, and a t-shirt to work!

(Bonus points for giving up on contacts and/or glasses).

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You know you are pregnant when...

You get winded trying to get up off the couch after laying down.  

• ..when you start training the dog to pick up items off the floor that he wasn't allowed to put in his mouth - just because you don't want to bend down and get them.

..when the dog refuses to pick it up you leave stuff around the house that you dropped so that boyfriend/husband can pick up for you once he gets home from work. 

• imageStellarStina26:

..when you start training the dog to pick up items off the floor that he wasn't allowed to put in his mouth - just because you don't want to bend down and get them.

..when the dog refuses to pick it up you leave stuff around the house that you dropped so that boyfriend/husband can pick up for you once he gets home from work. 

i wish i could train my dog to do that, at least to her toys that are scattered everywhere 

• you've lost count of the number of pillows on your bed.
  • You kick your DH out of bed not because you are mad at him, but because he sleeps too loudly for you to fall back asleep after your million nightly trips to the bathroom!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • You pick a back rub over getting your car cleaned!

• even the toilet seems far away when you go to sit down for your 100th trip that day.
  • you cross your legs tight anytime you feel a sneeze coming on!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • You forget what color nail polish you're wearing because you can't see your toes.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• You get p1ssed because you've seen that episode of A Baby Story/ Bringing Home Baby/ Make Room for Multiples already!
  • you are up at 2 am because you can't sleep, sitting on the toilet...eating m&m's!

• lots of good answers! I agree with the saying no to sex, getting help putting shoes on, dropping things and leaving them there, opting for chocolate over jewlery, wearing sloppy clothing to work (and not caring!) and getting winded just rolling over in bed.

Mine for today...

you know you're pregnant when you get a new sofa with recliners and you get stuck!  I can sit and recline comfortably but I don't have enough ab and leg strength to push the footrest down when I want to get up Embarrassed  I either have to roll into the middle seat or have hubby push my feet down. hahaha  I'm hoping as we "break it in" it will get a bit easier.

• You know you're pregnant when you plan trip routes by how many McDonalds you'll pass in case the craving for some fries hits you You know you're pregnant when you pee before you leave somewhere and as soon as you get to your next destination
    Bre Wrties
  • imagebre87:
    You know you're pregnant when you plan trip routes by how many McDonalds you'll pass in case the craving for some fries hits you You know you're pregnant when you pee before you leave somewhere and as soon as you get to your next destination

lol, mine is just like this but for Sonic, i have had to mapquest it several times on trips 

• imagebre87:
    You know you're pregnant when you plan trip routes by how many McDonalds you'll pass in case the craving for some fries hits you You know you're pregnant when you pee before you leave somewhere and as soon as you get to your next destination

HAHA oh this!!!!  I used the bathroom just as I left work yesterday, drove 8 miles to my next stop (took 10 minutes), first stop inside... The BATHROOM!  It's pathetic.  

You know your pregnant when you unbutton your coat before going into a restaurant to show off your belly.   That way when you order all the unhealthy stuff, they think "prego with a craving" instead of "poor fat girl". 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • ...you call you FIL because your too paranoid to drive your stupid vehicle down a snowy hill.........

• you know your pregnant when...

you eat pickles and cheesecake

bending over makes you eithere sick dizzy or winded

you go from crying to laughin to being angry to being sad and back to laughing all in the space of about 3 minutes

"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You know your pregnant when...

When you're in the middle of a conversation and say "Hold that thought...I need to pee"

• ... you finish half of your dinner because you can't squeeze any more into your now squished stomach only to have a feeling of starvation come over you 30 minutes later.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You know your pregnant when you dream about Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) saving you....I can't even tell you the last time I watched that movie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ... when you read the "Love You Forever" book you just got as a gift and you bawl your eyes out.  Then every time you see as much as the book COVER, you tear up, and you have to put it away, completely out of sight.

... when your husband no longer even tries to put his hand on your boob while spooning because he knows how uncomfortable "they" are.

... when your husband is out snow-blowing by himself for the 15th time this month and you're on the couch watching A Baby Story, and nobody questions this arrangement AT ALL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"