Trying to Get Pregnant

***Thankful Thursday***

What are you thankful for today??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I am thankful that I made it home safely last night after all our crazy weather.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ***Thankful Thursday***

• Love the Thankful Thursday post.

I'm thankful for coffee, specifically my espresso machine which delivered a perfect double shot today which was very much needed :)

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

I am also thankful for wait lists that lock you at the lower winter rates. 

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for a mini girls' night tonight.

My cousin and I scheduled haircuts for the same time with our stylist and then we are going out to dinner. It is nice to have a reason to get out instead of bunking down in this weather.

• I am thankful for the guys that shovel my driveway and my walk.

And I'm extra special thankful we're going on a tropical vacation next week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kathy: I'm happy you made it home too! I saw your other post and that is crazy!

I am thankful for a day that I get to spend in my sweats getting things done around the house before my life goes nuts this weekend! 

• I am thankful for working at home today with DH!
  • I am thankful that I am finally going to the eye doctor today. I have worn these contacts out!

I am also thankful that I have a sister that motivates me to workout. I have GOT to lose weight!

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • What a great post! Especially since I've just been wanting to vent SO badly today...it's good to focus on the positive.

I'm SO thankful that last night was my husbands last night in class and he is officially done with college! WOOOHOOO!!! He has worked so hard and I am incredibly proud of him!

IAmPregnant Ticker image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemepclu:

I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

We have one of these and love it!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • I am thankful that I get to spend some time with my sweet niece today. I am also thankful I am able to take her to gymboree play class and watch her smile Big Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • I'm thankful that I had a delayed opening this morning because of snow and got to sleep in... I definitely needed it!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I am very thankful that FF gave me CH!  I am now 3 DPO and timing was perfect.  I am looking for lucky number 7...months we have been TTC.

I am also very thankful because I had such a wonderful day yesterday.  No one complained at work.  Every person I encountered had a smile.  DH was super sexy, and I just felt full of life.  I love these rare, but awesome days!!!

• imagealison2379:

I am thankful for the guys that shovel my driveway and my walk.

And I'm extra special thankful we're going on a tropical vacation next week.

Still jealous of your trip!! We'll have an e-birthday party for you before you leave!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • I am thankful for my job that I love and the great insurance I carry! 

I am thankful for my wonderful and loving supportive husband that tries to keep this whole trying to conceive process fun. 

I am thankful for my health!

I am thankful for my awesome friends and family!

Im not hard to keep happy : ) The little things mean so much!

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• I am thankful for going on vacation very soon, a girl's night dinner tomorrow, and for the weight I have lost thus far.  This year is looking good overall so far!
  • I'm thankful for getting to work from home. My car has rear wheel drive so basically I'm stuck when it snows even an inch or two.

Also thankful for my wonderful husband who shoveled the driveway & walkway while I sat inside and watched the Today show :)

• I am thankful for our kickass snow shovel. If we still had our old one, it probably would have taken me twice as long to dig my car out this morning.
  • I heard about that crazy weather! That's scary, and I'm glad you made it home safe too. You're going to hate me for what I'm thankful for....

Sunshine! It has been sunny all week, and I love it. I hope it lasts through the weekend and the rain stays away because DH, Jeep, and I are in major need of a day at the park!

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • I'm thankful for a new job with great benefits!!
  • imageKathy4678:
    imagemepclu:

I am thankful that apartment DH and I found to move to when our lease is up is cheaper, bigger, has an extra bedroom and a wood burning fireplace.

We have one of these and love it!

I am so looking forward to real fires. It is warming me up just thinking about it! 

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• I am thankful that my husband is open minded to the whole TTC process. When we were just going to see what happens (off BC) and then I come home with OPK's and letting him know when we should BDEmbarrassed

I'm also thankful for our beautiful house that is much more than I ever expected in a first home. We've lived there 2 years and still I love it more everyday.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for our new couch being delivered on Saturday. I love new furniture!
  • imagejgft878:
    I'm thankful for a new job with great benefits!!

Congratulations!  

BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for FINALLY finding the exact boots I have been searching for, for 2 whole years, last night.  On sale at Kohls. 

And I am thankful that MH had a fire in the fireplace waiting for me when I got home after finding my boots, so that I could roast marshmallows and make s'mores in my living room.   He's a sweetie!

BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for my own will power. I knew I had it inside of me, I just had to learn how to use it :)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • I'm glad you got home ok!  I read the post about the commute home, what a nightmare!!

I am thankful that I have such great co-workers that make long-feeling weeks go a little faster.

I am also thankful that we are finally getting the house in our name.  There has been a ton of drama surrounding the house situation this year (DH's parents technically own it, but he pays the mortgage, taxes, insurance, etc. and has been for 10 years.  It was supposed to be transferred to him once he was able to get a decent mortgage).  I hate having money be an issue between family members!

I could probably go on and on, but I'll say that the last thing I'm thankful for is peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  I have been craving (and eating) them non-stop this week!  They are delicious and the fact that there is one in my lunchbox makes me so happy!  I can't wait until lunch so I can eat it!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I'm thankful that MH and I have been able to get a lot of house stuff done before our housewarming party this weekend. He's such a trooper when it comes to hanging up the heavy and tedious things for me, even though I know he doesn't enjoy doing it.

• I am thankful for hot tea and Ricola cough drops. I have a fever and bad cough since 3 days now and those things make it a bit easier.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I am thankful my husband made it home safely last night after a 30 minute drive turned into 10 hours! I am also thankful that my job allows me to "work" from home when the weather is bad!! Stick out tongue
  • I am SO SO SO SO SO thankful that I got my first ever +OPK this morning!!! I seriously want to hang it on the fridge or something. I'm so giddy that I dont know what to do with myself (other than sex it up with H when we get home). 4:30 cant come soon enough!!!!
  • I am thankful for being able to stay in my PJs all day!

Also, I'm thankful for my coworker who told me about some awesome deals at kohls. Came home last night with a 100% cashmere sweater and 2 pairs of work pants for $40! So I am thankful for clearance racks :)

Right this moment I am thankful for my fluffy little cat that is keeping me warm on this snowy day 

TTC since 7/10
    First RE appt 10/11
    Me- 29; DX- Stage II Endo & hydrosalpinx
    DH- 34 w/ "borderline morph"
    12/2011, 1/2012, & 3/2012- tamoxifen+TI= BFNs
    Lap- 4/11/12- removed ovarian cyst, adhesions, and repaired twisted tube
    IVF#1- BFN
    IVF#2- ER 10/14; Transferred 3 beautiful 8cells on 10/17; BFP! 10/29 beta#1- 152, beta#2- 378, beta#3- 755
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~ S/PAIF welcome ~
  • Hope you get better soon Ricola!

I'm thankful that since I've been off BC (Sept '10) I've lost 10 lbs. I was so worried I'd gain weight but I've somehow lost weight and my boobs have gotten a little smaller! I'm feeling very healthy at 5 ft 1 @ 131 lbs. I'm going to try to get to 125 by spring now.

• I am thankful for my wonderful husband who made homemade chicken noodle soup for me for lunch on this cold and snowy day even though he is sick. It was such a nice break from work...love him!
    BFP #1 on 11/19/10, m/c 12/5/10
    BFP #2 on 4/12/11, J born on 12/14/11

• Today I'm thankful for this board and all you ladies!  it's been a struggle for me the past few weeks and hearing so many encouraging words and reading nice things from all you ladies has helped.  So Thank You!
  • imagemellymel12:
    I am SO SO SO SO SO thankful that I got my first ever +OPK this morning!!! I seriously want to hang it on the fridge or something. I'm so giddy that I dont know what to do with myself (other than sex it up with H when we get home). 4:30 cant come soon enough!!!!

Woo hoo! I remember the first time I saw that smiley face on the digital ones...so exciting :) Congrats & have fun tonight!

BFP #1 on 11/19/10, m/c 12/5/10
    BFP #2 on 4/12/11, J born on 12/14/11

• imagejkitty520:

imagejgft878:
    I'm thankful for a new job with great benefits!!

Congratulations!  

Thanks! 

• imagedbob:

imagemellymel12:
    I am SO SO SO SO SO thankful that I got my first ever +OPK this morning!!! I seriously want to hang it on the fridge or something. I'm so giddy that I dont know what to do with myself (other than sex it up with H when we get home). 4:30 cant come soon enough!!!!

Woo hoo! I remember the first time I saw that smiley face on the digital ones...so exciting :) Congrats & have fun tonight!

It is SO exciting!! I never even got one when I got pregnant! And this is my first cycle post d&c and since Im already on day 29 I was completely hopeless and really down about it. Its funny how a few hours can change things! So much hope has been brought back to me within 3 minutes :)

sidenote: I showed H the test (we work in the same place) and he replied "dude..it's TOTALLY because we did the egg dance last night" haha which we did...we danced in the kitchen while he was telling my ovaries to get ready to drop an egg! I guess they like his musical talent ;) 

• I'm thankful for my sweet & caring DH, my big crazy family and that we are moving :) It is a pain, but a good pain.
  • I am thankful for my step-dad to be flying into town so I can spend the day with him on Saturday.
    <3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm thankful for my Boobie (aka Biscuit...my dog), he snuggles with me ALL the time :). I'm thankful for a hubby that wrestles with me in bed like we're school kids late at night. I'm thankful for pay day (midnight tonight). I'm thankful for daily humor in life that always outweighs the bad. I'm thankful for the strength not to test before I'm supposed too ;). I'm thankful for coffee in the morning. I'm thankful for hot showers with body wash DH bought me that smells amazing! I'm thankful for bath and body works who has been running a long sale (3 dollars a bottle) on "cancelled" smells I loved, but have not been able to have. I'm also thankful for American Idol auditions. They crack me up!
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"