Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Thankful Thursday

And once again no saying you are thankful for your baby ... we all know that one. Today, I am thankful for my snow boots :P
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I've been alone all week while DH is away for training, so I am thankful for my mom who came to spend the rest of the week with me. 

and coffee!  Always thankful for coffee.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday because we have plans to take DH lunch at work and then go visit grandparents. This means break time for mommy.  : )
  • im thankful for my coworkers this morning... ::GASP:: one brought me oatmeal from McD's (its really good if you havent tried it!) and the other brought me a double from Starbucks! WOW it was like I won the lottery.
  • I'm thankful that tonight is a beer night for me.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• We ended up with 10 inches of snow on top of packed ice. I'm THANKFUL for our heat and that the power stayed on! I'm thankful for a healthy household and that I am off work today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am thankful I found this site.  At least, so far.  I hope I do not become a victim of this "flaming."
  • I am thankful that it is thursday. One more day until the weekend!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 7/6/09. M/c at 10w5d (8/14/09). Had D&C 8/19/09.
  • I am thankful LO loves carrots. It felt like we were torturing him every time we had rice or oatmeal over the past month. His happy response to carrots makes me realize he will want to eat real foods, just knows what he likes.

I am also thankful DH agrees that we could use a night away at a local boutique hotel for a small treat with our tax return.

• imageheckysue:

I was going to say coffee, along with the Copco reusable cup.  I don't know why they didn't come up with these things sooner, so much better than regular travel mugs, which always seem leaky or tipsy or bulky to me.

Also so thankful for my ILs and neighbor who watch C.  Being back at work would be a million times harder if I didn't know they were all so awesome.

Do you have the coffee one? I saw these at Bed, Bath and Beyond, but didn't get one. I'm kicking myself now. Sigh.

• imageChrissieW3:

THIS and thankful for no school today, yay 

• I'm thankful DDs RSV test came back negative. No hospital stay for us! I'm also thankful my mom is coming in town today to stay with us while dh is gone on a business trip.
  • I am thankful for SO having an interview with a job closer to my parents and away from his! I'll be even more thankful if he gets it and we find a house to rent in the area!!
  • I'm thankful for this bag of cinnamon hearts my co-worker brought me. I will probably be sick by the end of the day though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm thankful that neither DH nor I have to go to work today and that he is blowing the 17 inches of snow out of the driveway! I'm also thankful that DH was wise enough to take Chickadee downstairs this morning to let me sleep a little longer.  He should be thankful too since I was VERY unhappy that it was his stupid blackberry that woke her up!
  • I am thankful that DH has the weekend off so I catch up on my sleep.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• I am thankful for caffeine of any type....though that's a given.

I am thankful for a DH who understands that the reason I snapped at him 12 seconds after he got home was because I was just frustrated since DS wouldn't go to bed (it was late for him), and he had spit up on me like 50 gazillion times, and all over his crib so I had to change his crib sheet.......argh!

• i am thanful for my mom and the smart doctors and nurses caring for her
    Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHusky1980:
    I am thankful I found this site.  At least, so far.  I hope I do not become a victim of this "flaming."

Awwwww, it is addicting! Just think before you post and you'll be great!  Big Smile

• I'm thankful that today is snow day number 2 that I get to spend w/ DS and DH!  We are both school teachers and our schools closed yesterday and today...praying for tomorrow too! lol
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• I'm thankful for my friend H. With my Husband deployed, She is always willing to lend a helping hand. or end up spending a whole weekend with us being lazy. 

She's an amazing friend and I'm so thankful for her to be in my life.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • To see the sunshine!
  • I'm thankful that school was closed today and I didn't have to go to work. I'm even more thankful for my new dosage of head meds, because I think I'm feeling better! (I hope I didn't just jinx myself) But I think PPD is finally starting to depart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"