Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Teen Mom 2...

Did anyone hear Janelle say she had to "babysit Jace"......I'm not sure what mom refers to being with their child as babysitting.  I'm 5 minutes in and I already want to jump through the screen!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom 2...

• I was going to make a post saying the same exact thing when I was watching it last night. I guess I must "babysit" Nate 24/7 then.
  • I caught that too... but in a way... she is babysitting.  Her mom is the one raising him.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank God her mom got custody of that baby! Janelle needs to take a damn shower! She looks dirty ALL THE TIME! Wash your nasty hair girl!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageQmommy:
    I caught that too... but in a way... she is babysitting.  Her mom is the one raising him.

True!

• imagekate&bri09:

Thank God her mom got custody of that baby! Janelle needs to take a damn shower! She looks dirty ALL THE TIME! Wash your nasty hair girl!!!

Yeah she does!!!!!

• imagedoremi29:
    Did anyone hear Janelle say she had to "babysit Jace"......I'm not sure what mom refers to being with their child as babysitting.  I'm 5 minutes in and I already want to jump through the screen!

I caught this too... I was like WTH! I've been babysitting Collin, who crawled out of my uterus and up my as$, for 7.5 months straight then! 

Even if she did sign the rights to her baby over to her mother, she's still biologically his mom (and likes to pretend to be more involved than I actually think she is), and I can't even believe that she called it babysitting

• I commented to my DH about that. Who has to babysit their own kid? I feel sorry for Jace. I do think his grandma is a better parent than Jenelle, but not by much.
  • And I'm sure she was "babysitting" poorly!  That whole family is a trainwreck.  Poor kid.

• imageHuneyofJeremy:
    I commented to my DH about that. Who has to babysit their own kid? I feel sorry for Jace. I do think his grandma is a better parent than Jenelle, but not by much.

This.  And s/o TM2, does Adam ever wear a shirt??  It seems like every time they show him, he is only half dressed. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • imageHuneyofJeremy:
    I commented to my DH about that. Who has to babysit their own kid? I feel sorry for Jace. I do think his grandma is a better parent than Jenelle, but not by much.

This.  And s/o TM2, does Adam ever wear a shirt??  It seems like every time they show him he is only half dressed.  At least he's stepping up to the plate now to try and be a better dad. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • imagedoremi29:

imageQmommy:
    I caught that too... but in a way... she is babysitting.  Her mom is the one raising him.

True!

This irked me too.  Oh hell everything about her and her mom irk me.  (but dang her lil man is adorable :) )  However, because of how her mother is, it really is like she's babysitting.  Yes, it's her child, and it's her fault her mom has gotten to the point she's at, and she did sign over rights, but at the same time, her mom won't let her do anything with that baby, even before the big argument and before all of this.  Someone obviously needed to take control of the situation, but I think she should let Jenelle do more.  Jenelle needs a big slap of reality.  It looked like she may be trying to go in that direction in this epi, but after hearing news of her being arrested, etc, for pot I guess not.  I feel for that baby. 

• imagekalu10:

This.  And s/o TM2, does Adam ever wear a shirt??  It seems like every time they show him he is only half dressed.  At least he's stepping up to the plate now to try and be a better dad. 

He has to show off his awesome tats during his 15 minutes of fame. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekalu10:

imageHuneyofJeremy:

This may be but I still have issues with everything he originally said about her and the baby.  I could not forgive hima dn just let him walk back into my life like that.

Oh and as far as Janelle goes I cannot stand her.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That's so sad, I've never seen the show but I can only imagine what sort of lady would say that.
  • That poor kid, he barely stands a chance! The Grandma is a complete control freak and the Mom rarely takes the time to notice she has a baby!! I commend the Gma for stepping up, but I still think its her own fault that things got that way to begin with!
  • image2mommiesinoh:
    imagekalu10:

imageHuneyofJeremy:

This may be but I still have issues with everything he originally said about her and the baby.  I could not forgive hima dn just let him walk back into my life like that.

Oh and as far as Janelle goes I cannot stand her.

Absolutely agree...that was the worst text I have ever read in life!  I have no clue why/how she kept a flame for him going.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is a little off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread about teen mom. Did anyone notice that Jace is in the same outfit in like every episode?
  • As far as Adam and Chelsea are concerned I really think he decided to "step up and be a dad" as he says JUST because she's on tv. I think he wanted his 15 min of fame, as PP said. Otherwise, I highly doubt he'd be anywhere near either of them. It makes me sick that he called his baby a mistake and dumb Chelsea lets him back in.
  • I think the only reason that Adam wants to be in Chelsea and Aubrey's life is because he wants to be on MTV.  He could care less about them.

Janelle, she is a mess.  Another Amber and someone needs to take the baby away from her and her mother.  They are both crazy.

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • I think Jenelle is the new "Amber" and Leah is the new "Caitlyn".  Jenelle is a train wreck and I feel so sorry for that little boy.

Although I really like Leah and I'm really rooting for her and her twin girls.  It's so sad that I'm addicted to this show, but I totally <3 it! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"