Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Does everyone know eachother on here?

So I kindof feel like a loser...it seems like everyone is friends on here. I feel left out.  How do you all know eachother?  I guess I maybe should have come on when I was pregnant, huh?  Just wondering.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does everyone know eachother on here?

• Most of us were on the month boards together.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • better late than never:) and we don't "know" each other in real life but I think it feels like we know each other since we talk about random wierd stuff every day.  Hang out with us, I'm sure you'll have fun:)

• Loading the player...
  • It's never too late to start posting!

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Don't feel bad I don't know anyone. I have been on since I was pregnant but never really got to know anyone. I haven't been able to get on for a while so I have missed alot too.
  • I was always a lurker and rarely a poster but most people seem to know each other from way back (trimester boards and before in TTC). Many people have just clicked and keep in constant touch. It may seem that everyone knows each other because many of those people are very active posters.
  • Come be friends with us. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Never too late to start posting around here.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I recognize names ... but I don't know any of these fiiiiine ladies. I post and run a lot. And I seem to take frequent bump breaks. And sometimes I just stalk for awhile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • if by "know" you mean "has slept with"- then yes.

that's why we all have babies the same age- it was a pact of sorts. 

• I don't know any of these people.  I'm only here for the food. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagekirky05:
    Start posting! People will start recognizing you. Don't be intimidated! :)

This.  

FWIW, most of us have been 'talking' since the tri boards, and some of the girls have been 'talking' since way before then.  Hell, I've been posting for almost a year. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Join the partaaaaay.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Yeah I feel kind of lost too because I quit posting after my baby was born. I just started back when I came back to work! lol
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • *looks around*

Nope. I've never been on this site before.

*spots reflection in mirror, shrieks* WHO THE F* IS THAT?!?!?

imageimage
  • I don't know anyone on here. I didn't post enough during pregnancy to get to know anyone on my birth month board. I am Sarah though, so you can know me at least
  • I don't know anyone either.   Sometimes I feel out of place to & I've been around since the beginning, but I don't post a lot so people problem don't know me.  I'm usually the last one to post on these.  lol 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Nobody knew me until a few weeks ago and now I post a lot more and people took notice of it! Join in!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Just start posting ladies!

There are some super nice people on these boards.  Sometimes it seems like everyone "knows" each other, but if you stick around long enough they have no choice but to start talking to you too (I am a prime example of this!) Stick out tongue

• imagea*Lacy:
    It's never too late to start posting!

... or too early.  

• imaget.bird:

if by "know" you mean "has slept with"- then yes.

that's why we all have babies the same age- it was a pact of sorts. 

Yes  True story

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sounds good ladies. Thanks :)  BTW, I know very little lingo so if I don't abbreviate much it is because I am apparently behind the times.
  • I've been posting since 1st tri, and I don't have a clue if anyone "knows" who I am.. Just post, who knows maybe someone will start talking back, and you make a friend!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi!!!!111!!!! My Name is Nevaeh. My Son is Optimus. You are welcome here ANY OLE TIME!
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    Hi!!!!111!!!! My Name is Nevaeh. My Son is Optimus. You are welcome here ANY OLE TIME!

You're being MEEN and ROOD

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagekirky05:

imageLILBIT1221:
    Hi!!!!111!!!! My Name is Nevaeh. My Son is Optimus. You are welcome here ANY OLE TIME!

Daaaang, your mom is a pioneer in the words-spelled-backward naming revolution!

Dontchoo be talkin bout my momma ::snaps in a Z formation::

• imageLILBIT1221:
    imagekirky05:

imageLILBIT1221:

Daaaang, your mom is a pioneer in the words-spelled-backward naming revolution!

Dontchoo be talkin bout my momma ::snaps in a Z formation::

*dies* love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"