2nd Trimester

My arm looks like a club sandwich..Yum..

So, just had my breakfast, which was a big chicken biscuit, drank a root beer, and my stomach has no recollection of any food arriving...I'm starving again!!  Yesterday, everything looked good in the fridge, so for lunch I proceded to eat all the leftovers...Which consisted of leftover Olive Garden, a bunch of egg rolls, and catfish and hushpuppies...LOL..I don't know why I'm not sick!!!  Anyone else wanting to eat your arm??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My arm looks like a club sandwich..Yum..

• No, but my husband's arm has looked pretty tasty more than once.  Slap a little mustard on that baby and mmmm...Wink

I must admit though - I am jealous you could keep it all down.

• I am hungry all the time.  I seriously think that I could never stop eating and still have room!  I am trying to drink more water today to see if that is part of the problem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm dealing with hypermesis gravedarum (However it's spelled) AKA ungodly morning (noon, evening, and middle of the night) sickness and can't keep anything down but the past few days I have no self control. I eat everything I get my hands on and then pay the price. Of course even if I eat a single cracker I'll be running for the bathroom so it doesn't matter how much I eat. I called my husband to bring me a teriyaki chicken burrito even though it's snowing. I'm at work and STARVING to death. I walked to subway and got a foot long (yes that's right) meatball sub. Now I'm sitting here thinking what's wrong with me??? That was a terrible idea!! But I was sooooo unbelievably hungry.

I was about ready to eat the next patient if I didn't get lunch though =)

160 image 129 image 31image 0image RSVPs are all in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"