Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Why do 1 post newbs keep responding to the Chicco high chair post?

Re: Why do 1 post newbs keep responding to the Chicco high chair post?

• Trying to up their post count?   Weird.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dunno, and some of them seem to have registered a long time ago.  Makes me happy that they just lurk, if they're too dumb to realize that the deadline has passed.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • No, they all have 1 post, a single post and it's in that thread. Seems fishy. And if you entered for the highchair and you have never posted on TB before, would you really respond to that thread with "Responded!"
    no
  • imageCincyBuckeye:
    No, they all have 1 post, a single post and it's in that thread. Seems fishy. And if you entered for the highchair and you have never posted on TB before, would you really respond to that thread with "Responded!"

Oh that's just bizarre!  I have noticed a massive influx of newbs lately.  They probably just don't know the protocol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • when this happens, it's usually a post featured in the bump newsletter. so, they click on it and respond, even if they're new!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageStarfish113:
    when this happens, it's usually a post featured in the bump newsletter. so, they click on it and respond, even if they're new!

You guys are much less conspiracy-theoretical than I am :)  I mean, I find it so weird that 1) the deadline has passed and they are still responding with things like "oh this is so great!" and 2) they have been members for a long time and that post is the ONLY post they have ever commented on!  Don't you think that's fishy??  I am letting it go now, I swear!

OMG, there's another one! Ah!

no
  • Just out of curiosity, are you saying that you have to have 1000 posts to win? that it's a fake contest? or that you didn't read that Sweeps ends Tuesday, January 28th at 11:59pm EDT.  Probably why people are still posting.  Also it was in Tuesday's newsletter to me.  No conspiracy.
  • imageamandajean8514:
    Just out of curiosity, are you saying that you have to have 1000 posts to win? that it's a fake contest? or that you didn't read that Sweeps ends Tuesday, January 28th at 11:59pm EDT.  Probably why people are still posting.  Also it was in Tuesday's newsletter to me.  No conspiracy.

No, I just found it odd that people who had never posted before jumped out of nowhere to post on a Chicco high chair post. The newsletter thing explains a lot but unless it had a link to the 9-12 thread, I am still wondering why people are responding in the thread on this board considering it links you to another thread that says the deadline is 1/22 not 1/28 (hence passed). Also, the link says you need to send an email, not reply to the post. That is all.

BTW - how far back did you have to go to find this post??

no
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"