2nd Trimester

? about 16 week appointment

What do they do at this appointment?

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? about 16 week appointment

• check urine, check babies hb, weigh and get your blood pressure...that's about it.
  • At mine all they did was take my blood pressure and weight, checked the baby's heartbeat on doppler, and felt my abdomen for placement.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got for mine in the morning and they are doing the triple blood test.  Of course they will do everything they normally do like urine sample, blood pressure, weight, and listen to the heartbeat.  Or that is what my doctor does.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh, and they checked my urine
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's pretty much all I got too and he asked me if I was eating enough and how my diet was.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My 16 and 20 were identical: weight, blood pressure, urine test, doppler, feeling/measuring uterus, and going through any questions I had. 

24 is the glucose tolerance test--how exciting :P

At my 16 week ultrasound (different office) they also drew blood, some sort of follow-up to the NT blood work (not because anything was wrong, I guess it was standard).  

• imagecarasriley:
    check urine, check babies hb, weigh and get your blood pressure...that's about it.

This was how my 16 week went as well!

• i was told for my 16 weeks theyre gonna do the usual...bp, hb, urine, weight, ?'s and then theyre gonna do my prenatal testing...to check the babies health and to check for down syndrome and all that
  • imageadow91109:
    i was told for my 16 weeks theyre gonna do the usual...bp, hb, urine, weight, ?'s and then theyre gonna do my prenatal testing...to check the babies health and to check for down syndrome and all that
    This
  • urine test, checked baby's heartbeat, felt my tummy, bp, and weight.

pretty much the same as previous weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"