2nd Trimester

looking pregnant?!?!

Ok Im 22 weeks and feel like I just look fat. Does anyone else feel like this or how far along were you when you got that round prego belly. Also people tell me that I will just wake up one day and have a belly... is that true? Does it really just pop over night or is it a gradual process?

Re: looking pregnant?!?!

• I don't think "popping" basically overnight is a myth. I've seen it happen to far too many people!
  • all i know is the ppl i work with all of a sudden one monday started commenting on how i popped - it'll come! enjoy the fact that you have room to sleep and you can see your lady bits!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The best I can say is that there are several key weeks when you naturally add a cup or more of amniotic fluid... These weeks are generally when you notice your uterus popping, and your tummy becoming more solid/hard.
  • I definitely popped. I seriously went to bed looking chubby and woke up looking pregnant. It was over our Christmas vacation to see our family so everyone commented about how crazy huge I got all of the sudden.

One HDBD

The next HDBD

For real...Indifferent

• imagepandi02a:

I definitely popped. I seriously went to bed looking chubby and woke up looking pregnant. It was over our Christmas vacation to see our family so everyone commented about how crazy huge I got all of the sudden.

One HDBD

The next HDBD

For real...Indifferent

such a cute bump!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • I felt like that for a while until one day I just realized how hard my belly was and how I actually looked like a pregnant woman in my shirts. I felt fat for the longest time and then suddenly I noticed more of a belly one day. I don't think I've popped just yet, but I know it's coming soon. My mother didn't "pop" until she was 6 months pregnant with all of her kids and my doctor said that will probably be the case with me.
  • I feel like within the last week or so I've changed from fat to pregnant looking.  In fact yesterday (and I was wearing a sweater dress which made me look more round) I had two people say something to me.  One had heard rumors at school (I'm a teacher) abut the other was a sub I only see every couple weeks and who wouldn't have known. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still have not popped.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm 15 weeks and I have a "bump". I don't feel fat, I just notice my belly more.
  • I've noticed a bump since 18 weeks, but just yesterday my boss told me all of a sudden I have a baby belly.  So, I guess mine is more round now.
  • imagelala561:
    Ok Im 22 weeks and feel like I just look fat. Does anyone else feel like this or how far along were you when you got that round prego belly. Also people tell me that I will just wake up one day and have a belly... is that true? Does it really just pop over night or is it a gradual process?

Ditto... I'm just like you and i'm just as far along as you as well.. 

• I'll also say what you wear can help on the pregnant/fat distinction. I look much more pregnant when I wear maternity tops, and much more chubby when I wear less form-fitting non-mat tops.
  • I also woke up one morning and there it was! My belly button hasnt popped out yet....I dont know if that happens to everyone or not.
  • imagemmaine:
    I also woke up one morning and there it was! My belly button hasnt popped out yet....I dont know if that happens to everyone or not.

My belly button never popped with my last pregnancy and I went a week past my due date.  So it may not happen to you! 

• Yeah, I am 23 weeks and I still just feel chubby. I think it all depends on our body type. I have really wide hips, and I had a little chubbiness on my stomach before I got pregnant. But if you have a smaller frame, you can tell easier I think.
  • imageShelleybell:
    imagepandi02a:

I definitely popped. I seriously went to bed looking chubby and woke up looking pregnant. It was over our Christmas vacation to see our family so everyone commented about how crazy huge I got all of the sudden.

One HDBD

The next HDBD

For real...Indifferent

such a cute bump!

Thank you. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"