Houston Babies
Options

Any Teen moms?

I'm a teen mom from Houston and want to meet other teen moms. I feel so left out since I lost all my friends after the baby and I need to find people I can relate to. so are there any?

Re: Any Teen moms?

• Options

Cute kiddo. I don't think there are many (or any) on this board...but I know my church has some kind of group for teen mothers and you don't have to be a member or anything. I do know they offer some parenting and baby care classes through it for free. You could check churches around you for something similar.

Love the name Jude, too. My husband's best friend named his little boy Jude.

• Options
    okay thank you. and yeah I love the name Jude. I'm a huge Beatles fan LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto pook.

Please do feel welcome to come here for questions & support though.  The ladies here are a great resource.  The board is a little slow sometimes, just FYI!

• Options
    okay cool. so just wondering but since there is no teens what would possibly be the youngest on here?
  • Options

Welcome and super cute kiddo.

I was technically a Teen Mom as I had my first at 19 ... but that was 6 years ago. :)  I was a single Mom for 4 years though, and I understand completely being at a very different place in life then your friends now.

You will get wonderful support and advice from these ladies, so feel free to post!

Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    well I'm 19 also so I figured that counted as a teen still lol. And yeah it's tough to not have friends but thankfully I don't have to do this alone. I have all my family's support and my fiance's support as well. I just wish I had moms that have dealt with this at a young age also to converse with.
  • Options
    There are several ladies here in their early to mid 20's....  We are all in the same baby boat :)  I would estimate our ages range from 20 - 45ish....  Stick around, it's fun!
  • Options
    okay, well thanks ladies :)
  • Options

Welcome to the boards. Please feel free to post. The Houston girls are very supportive. And, some things are universal. I think everyone suffers a big shift in their social lives post baby. It is a wonderful time when you welcome your little one home, but it can be alienating and lonely at times no matter your age.

Your son is very cute. I have two sons. I love my boys. 

• Options

Well I was a teen mom, had my first at 17 and am only 22, so we are still pretty close in age.

• Options
    Yeah. 3 years apart. that's pretty close :) Do you have help?
  • Options
    Welcome! Your son is precious. I am 24 so on the younger side. I don't post much but it's only because the questions I have have already been asked usually. These ladies know their stuff :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yes I have my husband.
  • Options
    I'm going to be a teen mom. I'm due in June and in July i'll be 18. So..i'm here if you want to talk. I know what it's like to have friends fall by the wayside.
  • Options
    im 19, and im due with my first child, Carter, in June :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"