2nd Trimester

Hip Pain

Yesterday my husband had just gotten home from being out of town all week working nights, so we spent all day chilling in bed. Well I have discovered that this makes my hips hurt. Tonight, I was so tired when I got home that I decided to put on my PJs and head to bed. Once again my hips are killing me.

Does anyone have any advice for ways to be able to relax in bed and not have my hips hurting so bad?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hip Pain

• I know, it sucks :(  Sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps me.  GL!
  • if you find something that helps please pass it on!!! I can't be in bed for more than an hour without having to get up and move around. A pillow between my legs does nothing for me! GL!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have always suffered from hip pain (even before being preggo). I found that my snoogle (big funny shaped pillow) help a lil but the biggest help for me was seeing a chiropractor. Turns out my hips were way out. Once she adjusted them, I slept like a baby (where does that saying come from?) =) Good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • I have not found anything to help me! I asked the doctor about it and she said there really wasn't much you can do. The pillow between the legs does nothing for me. I just go right to sleep when I lay down and get right up when I wake up so I'm laying down as little as possible. Some days are worse than others. It sucks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"