February 2011 Moms

For those of us still waiting around, what's for dinner?

I am pretty pumped for tonight's menu for me- Black bean vegan cheesy soup with a mixed fruit cup (I can't seem to eat enough of those lately!), and maybe a banana and some pregnancy tea.  One of my client's knows I am really big into tea and bought me some herbal tea for late pregnancy and nursing, I haven't tried this one before and I'm excited to see if it's good.  I also got a box of Tofutti cuties (mini fake ice cream sandwiches) and may partake in one for dessert :)

How about you ladies, what's for dinner? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those of us still waiting around, what's for dinner?

• I was JUST thinking about this.  I've got an hour left at work, but im starving!
  • Probably leftover vegetarian enchilada casserole.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Tonight is soup, salad and home made bread. But I need to AW last nights dinner... (all home made) spiced sausage cassoulette, french bread, tossed salad and mint chocolate ice cream.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ugh! I don't even want to think about dinner right now, I'm so exhausted! It doesn't help that my kitchen is such a mes (thankd to DH) that I can't even see my counter tops. I left him home alone for one day and he destroyed the entire house! I think it's takeout tonight so I can catch up on house work and get some rest! And you're ice cream idea sounded good, I think I'll pick up some coconut ice cream on my way home, love cocnut ice cream!

What kind of pregnancy tea are you drinking? I'd like to get something like that.

• I made Southwest White Chicken Chili and corn bread....smells great, just waiting on MH to get here so we can eat it! :)

• We're having homemade broccoli and cheese soup, rice, and salad!
  • Wow! Everyone's menu sounds delicious! Wish I was coming home to you! I'm so tired that its just going to be frozen pizza here. Anyone have a good recipe that uses rotini?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I have been cooking freezer meals today and am not in the mood to cook dinner! I have chicken out and I was going to oven-fry it with mashed potatoes, but I might be out of energy.
  • Ginger Sesame Chicken with rice and veggies on the side. Chicken is marinating right now and will probably broil it. I'm hungry already...
  • Baked chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes.
  • We are having a ham steak, Julianne potatos and green beans... Then lots of popcicles for me for dessert! I can't eat enough of them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Nothing really exciting for dinner here tonight, just  turkey sloppy joes and salad. My son is going through a picky phase right now and I know it's something he will eat! I did get myself some Ben and Jerrys "Magic Brownies" ice cream to enjoy after DS is in bed though! Can't wait for that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Homemade turkey pot pie. With some fresh fruit ...and possibily a small slice of cake that DH made yesterday im curious to try it out he used Nutella for the icing!
  • pork chops corn and spinach. Dessert was a slice of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"