Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Poll: Thinking about having another baby yet?

Re: Poll: Thinking about having another baby yet?

• Options
    I HAVE to be done with school before I get pregnant again. So I have a little over 3 months before we even start thinking about TTC again! However, it might be a little bit longer depending on how we are doing financially then. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I would like to get pregnant asap, but I still am bfing and haven't gotten my period. I also have PCOS and had to take Clomid to get pg before. However, I want to bf for a full year so we we can't go down that road again until I'm done bfing and I see if my period comes back on its own.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Things are pretty up in air with my job right now and DH was laid off while I was pg with LO.  He now works but out of town all week and is only home on weekends.  Money is very tight, so another baby, as much as we would love to have one, is just not in the cards yet. 

Maybe in a year or two. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageEmie28:
    I would like to get pregnant asap, but I still am bfing and haven't gotten my period.

this 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Part of just wants to just go ahead and get pregnant now but a) I haven't gotten my period yet and b) I had a pretty complicated pregnancy and am not sure if I could handle that again with DS being his age.  So we'll probably wait until this fall when DS is 18 months to start trying again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We want our LO's close in age, so we will start TTC when DD turns one in June.
  • Options

imageEmie28:
    I would like to get pregnant asap, but I still am bfing and haven't gotten my period. I also have PCOS and had to take Clomid to get pg before. However, I want to bf for a full year so we we can't go down that road again until I'm done bfing and I see if my period comes back on its own.

This exactly except instead of Clomid I treat my PCOS with natural supplements. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I chose "special snowflake". Right now I don't even want to think about being pregnant ever again. And I would be perfectly happy if we were "one and done". I am TERRIFIED about being pregnant again.
  • Options
    I would love to have another one but DH has been out of work and we definately can't afford 2 in daycare so we will have to wait until LO is 3.
  • Options
    I chose I would like to get pregnant ASAP. I would love to get pregnant right now but DH says we have to wait. Hopefully we will TTC after lo turns 1 sometime.
  • Options
    Done and done..Orig plan was to wait a year or two but DH got baby fever and passed it on to me. Then he decided we should probably wait but by then it was too late Wink He is thrilled though!
  • Options
    I don't want to think about that yet!  I'm loving my time with DD and I can't imagine having/planning for another right now, or any time soon.  We'll probably end up with another child a few years from now, but we're not certain about it.
  • Options
    I kind of wish I could start trying again right now, but I'm going to wait until my friend's wedding is over in September.  I am MOH.  DS will be 1 in July.  We have to buy a bigger house first and that gives me the summer to have fun!
  • Options

Id lovvee to get pregnant now...but Im BFing....and I know we coulkdnt afford it :( Bummr---super sad. I wanted my kids close in age

1HT :)

• Options
    imagekaylakaylakayla:

imageEmie28:
    I would like to get pregnant asap, but I still am bfing and haven't gotten my period.

this 

This too.

• Options
    I am thinking about it- a lot. But I am still loving my DS and not sure we would be ready just yet. I also feel the pressure since I am 32 and want to get preggers (if we decide we want to) by 35....
  • Options
    I picked when LO is a couple years, but that's when we'll start TTC. I want them to be about 3 years apart. I actually keep telling DH I want a baby somewhere in between February-April 2013. So we'll probably start trying around April/May of next year. I'm struggling with PPA, so I know I need some time to take care of DS and myself. DH would prefer we start TTC when DS is 1, but I know I won't be ready.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    It took a long time to get pregnant with DS so I'm afraid that will happen again but I don't even want to think about ttc until DS is 18 months old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"