Stay at Home Moms

For those who have seen Sex and the City 2

Did you want to throw something at the screen when Charlotte was going off about how hard mother hood is...then she said "and I have full-time help!" Ugh. I was feeling so with her in the whole "wanted kids so bad and now they are driving me crazy." not that every day is like that, but my goodness we know it is true some days! Then she said "I don't know how the moms with no help do it!" There. popcorn thrown at the TV. We just do it. Thats how we do it!

Re: For those who have seen Sex and the City 2

• I thought that part was a bit cheesy but they had to put that line in there or they'd piss off every regular woman who doesn't have a nanny :)

I absolutely loved the line when she's talking about her husband flirting with the nanny...and her first thought is, "But I can't lose the nanny!"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, that was funny. The whole movie  is pretty cheesy. I see why it got bad reviews. Love the show and the first movie though! But the abu dabai women in designer clothes? Really?

I did almost tear up when Charlotte locked herself in the pantry. But seriously, baking cupcakes with two kids in designer WHITE pants? Seriously? You were asking for it!

• Loading the player...
  • I just this out of the library today. I can't wait to watch it- even though its cheesy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I liked that part.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • imageKitCat1:

I thought the whole movie didn't really feel like the series and the first movie.  Very glad I didn't spend money on it.

same here. My favorite part was when the daughter put two red hand prints on Charlotte's dress.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's really not that hard.  Working and having kids would be way more exhausting.

But then, we're not all as precious as Charlotte!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"