Trying to Get Pregnant

2WW Check-In

Hi all, no 2WW post this morning so I figured I would get it going.

How many DPO? 11

Any plans for testing? Trying to hold out until at least 15 DPO, depends on what my temp keeps doing

Symptoms? Not really anything, a few cramps way down low and a little to the right.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? My sister is having her baby within the next couple of weeks, so I'll be home for the birth. It would be great to actually get to tell my family in person.

Good luck to anyone testing soon!

BabyFetus Ticker
It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers

Re: 2WW Check-In

• My CH's moved from 14dpo to 10dpo so I'm still in the running. Testing on tuesday if my temps are still high. Normally by 10dpo my temps start to drop. So I'm excited they went up today! 

No symptoms

Nothing, we actually kind of failed at having sex around new O date. So maybe imperfect timing will jinx us into a BFP 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsNash37212:

How many DPO? 9 DPO

Any plans for testing? I will probably test tomorrow and/or Monday

Symptoms? Cramps, congestion, moodiness

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? My BFF is due at the end of Aug. and I would love it if we were pregnant around the same time and if our kid were close in age.

Let's see some BFPs over the next week! The October 2011 board should be up soon! 

• Loading the player...
  • This is my first ever 2WW!  Yay!  I am only 2dpo.  So no symptoms!.  If we were able to get pregnant this cycle I would be due around my bff's b-day which I think would be cool :) 
  • Good Morning!

How many DPO? 9

Any plans for testing? Planning to test on Thursday (my birthday!) If AF doesn't show by then.

Symptoms? None

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding on Oct. 1st, and my EDD would be Oct. 6th. Yikes! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How many DPO? 10

Any plans for testing? No, I won't test unless AF doesn't show. Not having them in the house is the only way I can make this happen.

Symptoms? No. I had implantation bleeding with the first so I guess that's why I'm obsessed with checking the tp.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? It be a great birthday gift to myself.

• 12DPO here. I tested this morning and got a BFN. FF says my chart may be triphasic, that will be my first triphasic chart. Normally my temp is going down now, but it is still going up. I have been very thirsty the past few days, and I've had some very mild cramping.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • How many DPO? 10

Any plans for testing? I want to POAS so badly now, but FF says I should wait until Tues (13 DPO).  I may cheat though and do it Mon instead b/c on Tues I have to go into work vs my usual work from home so I'd prefer not to get the news either way before going into work and it would drive me crazy to be at work all day waiting to POAS.

Symptoms? A couple days ago I was getting random cramps, but nothing else really.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? If I got a BFP this cycle, I would officially enter the 2nd tri around April Fools Day, so could have some fun telling everyone then.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
  • 11 dpo. I'm not feeling good about this cycle at all one way or another. I expect AF tomorrow. I might test Monday if I don't start before then but with my luck I would POAS and then wipe to find AF.
  • imagemichaela080:
    12DPO here. I tested this morning and got a BFN. FF says my chart may be triphasic, that will be my first triphasic chart. Normally my temp is going down now, but it is still going up. I have been very thirsty the past few days, and I've had some very mild cramping.

Your chart looks pretty Michaela!  Fingers are crossed for you!

DPO: 5

Symptoms: I'll tell you what I don't have: sore breasts, which I have every month almost immediately post-O that last for a week.  I'll wake up with totally sore breasts tomorrow for saying that! Smile

Testing: Not till at least 10 DPO, would like to hold out longer.

Exciting thing about this cycle: If I get KU this cycle, I will be able to work it so that I get almost 3 months off after the baby comes.  That would be awesome.

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• How many DPO? 4

Any plans for testing? Not for a while

Symptoms? None, too early

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? My EDD per FF is Oct 11th, which is 2 days before DH's birthday!

GL ladies!!!

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • imagepsychgirl33:

imagemichaela080:
    12DPO here. I tested this morning and got a BFN. FF says my chart may be triphasic, that will be my first triphasic chart. Normally my temp is going down now, but it is still going up. I have been very thirsty the past few days, and I've had some very mild cramping.

Your chart looks pretty Michaela!  Fingers are crossed for you!

DPO: 5

Symptoms: I'll tell you what I don't have: sore breasts, which I have every month almost immediately post-O that last for a week.  I'll wake up with totally sore breasts tomorrow for saying that! Smile

Testing: Not till at least 10 DPO, would like to hold out longer.

Exciting thing about this cycle: If I get KU this cycle, I will be able to work it so that I get almost 3 months off after the baby comes.  That would be awesome.

Thanks!

And, I forgot to say why this cycle would be good for a BFP. My due date would be 10/3, so I think it would be pretty good timing to go back to work after Christmas break in January. Also, my friend gets induced tomorrow, so it would be kind of cool to get a BFP tomorrow.

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • How many DPO? 6

Any plans for testing? I did one yesterday, BFN, of course, but I couldn't hep myself, I received my package from Ealrypregnancytest.com and I just needed to pee on SOMETHING. Will wait til the 31. if I haven't started my period then, I'll give it a try.

Symptoms? Well, had some spotting this morning. I am bloated, gassy, light headed. That could be my period coming soon (even though that usually feels different, BUT that could have changed as well since I am off birth control), it could be just me feeling crappy or me WANTING to have symptoms. Don't know.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? It's the first cycle we are actually really trying. We would be ready to announce it just in time for FiL's b-day, which would be sweet. It would be exciting whenever.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How many DPO? 11dpo

Any plans for testing? When FF tells me, at 17dpo. I always wait for AF because I hate seeing BFN's.

Symptoms? Sore boobs have kicked in, but that happens every cycle.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? Baby would be due in October, DH's birth month, and I could surprise my Mom with the news on her birthday, Feb 4th.

MrsNash - good to see your temp jumped back up! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • imagemdiblasi10:

MrsNash - good to see your temp jumped back up! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Thanks! I really hope this is it for both of us!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Hi everyone, joining you!

DPO: 3. FF just changed my CH and I went from 4DPO to 3, which really sucks because it throws off our timing. Not very hopeful anymore :(

Symptoms: nothing

This BFP would be exciting because my EDD would be a few days before our 4th wedding anniversary. And, because I really want a baby.

It's a Boy!! Baby #1 - Born 11/2/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many DPO? 11 
    Any plans for testing? I will probably test tomorrow? Not sure
    Symptoms? gassy? 
    Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting?  I'm just ready!
  • imagesweet*pockets:
    How many DPO? 11 
    Symptoms? gassy? 
    Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting?  I'm just ready!

Looks great sweetpockets! Hope this is it for you!

DPO? 5

Any plans for testing? Next Sunday maybe

Symptoms? Too early still

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle exciting? Just would! May be avoiding after this cycle for a bit due to my work, so does that count? Also EDD would be 10-10-11 (not exactly 10-10-10, but still kind of cool)

• How many DPO? 16 DPO no BFP and no AF???

Any plans for testing? I will probably test every day now until AF shows, as I never go past 9DPO without AF, so I am getting very hopeful.

Symptoms? Nausea for about 6 days now, occasional dizziness and no spotting

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting?  Nothing more than the usual, and not having a due date too near to christmas..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• DPO? 13

Plans? Tested today :( Negative. I'll try again next weekend, if I need to...

Symptoms ? Boobs hurt, peeing like crazy

Exciting if BFP? Yes.We got pregnant with DD on the 7th of a month. If I get pregnant this time around, it will be another 7th of the month.  Also, with a c-section (DD was a Csection), the baby could end up with a 9/10/11 birthday! Lastly, totally random....DD's birthday is in the winter, DH is in the spring, I'm in the fall....this possible baby would make complete the season cycle with having a summer birthday! (I think about these thing too much! HA!)

• imageRvnsgrl81:
    imagesweet*pockets:
    How many DPO? 11 
    Symptoms? gassy? 

Looks great sweetpockets! Hope this is it for you!

DPO? 5

Any plans for testing? Next Sunday maybe

Symptoms? Too early still

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle exciting? Just would! May be avoiding after this cycle for a bit due to my work, so does that count? Also EDD would be 10-10-11 (not exactly 10-10-10, but still kind of cool)

Hey Rvnsgirl! Glad you're in the 2ww! I hope we get to go to October board together:) 

• How many DPO? 11

Any plans for testing? I POAS this morning - BFN. :( Shouldn't have done it since my temp dropped but oh well. I had really bad cramps this morning so I think AF is right around the corner.

Symptoms? Bad cramping...I think it's more of an AF symptom. Also keep having to check to see if she's here, I keep feeling moisture down there.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? If this was our month I would give birth a few weeks before my sisters wedding in October. I'm the matron of honor...so that would be a fun challenge!

• How many DPO? 10

Any plans for testing? hoping to hold out til monday, but i'm feeling weak, and I have a lot of IC hpt's that are calling my name

Symptoms? Nothing new -- unless you count that FF said my chart was "possibly" triphasic

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? I would not have to go through any more testing. Dh won't have to do an SA. I could probably tell my mom on her birthday

• imagekelly2983:

How many DPO? 11

Any plans for testing? I POAS this morning - BFN. :( Shouldn't have done it since my temp dropped but oh well. I had really bad cramps this morning so I think AF is right around the corner.

Symptoms? Bad cramping...I think it's more of an AF symptom. Also keep having to check to see if she's here, I keep feeling moisture down there.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? If this was our month I would give birth a few weeks before my sisters wedding in October. I'm the matron of honor...so that would be a fun challenge!

are we still on for Monday night????  i'm feeling monday would be luckier for you!

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsNash37212:

How many DPO? 9

Any plans for testing? I want to wait until Wednesday but I'll prob test on Monday.

Symptoms? Sore Boobs, tender nipples, and nausea( Ithrew up last night so I'm thinking it's just a virus.)

Good luck to the ladies testing soon.

• imageromigu:
    imagekelly2983:

How many DPO? 11

are we still on for Monday night????  i'm feeling monday would be luckier for you!

If AF doesn't show up tomorrow, we're on for Sunday & Monday night!! :) Hopefully your BFP glittery pee rubs off on me!!

• How many DPO? 7

Any plans for testing? I'm trying to wait until at least next Saturday.

Symptoms? Sore BBs (thats normal for me though) headache, runny nose, and just feel like i'm coming down with a cold and not myself.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? I'm just excited to have a baby!

• How many DPO?    8

Any plans for testing?    I'm hoping I can wait till AF is late, but I won't test before 12 DPO

Symptoms?   A few twinges in the ute, and very mild cramping that is likely my imagination.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting?   We are just ready and excited!!  :)

good luck to all! 

• DPO: only 2, should get ch tomorrow! 

still early for symptoms! 

If we got a BFP this cycle I would be due on MH birthday!

Good Luck everyone!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 4DPO

I am going to test on my birthday which will be 12DPO.  I figure it'll be a nice birthday present.  If it's not positive, I'll wait a few more days.

Symptoms?  None, too early I think.

If I get a BFP on my bday, that'd be great.  Pluse my parents will be here in March.  That would have me far enough along that I could tell them.  (I don't want to tell people before 12 weeks because of my c/p last time.  My parents were very upset.)  Anyhow, if I get a positve my plan is to take ds to the airport when we pick them up and put a Big Brother shirt on him.

Good luck to everyone testing!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH birthday is October 13th too! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsNash37212:
    imagemdiblasi10:

Thanks! I really hope this is it for both of us!

Me too my dear, me too :)

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • How many DPO? 3

Any plans for testing? I'll probably test by 12 DPO  Symptoms? None

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? Nothing in particular, but I'll take it whenever!

• I checked in already but after going to the bathroom I think but not sure imight have implantation bleeding. Has anybody had implantation bleeding? I'm curious to know what i'm experiencing is correct.
  • dpo-12 i think

Ttesting-Ii think AF is no her ways so no i'm not testing unless she doenst show in the next couple days.

Symptoms- No not reall,y I had a little pinkish discharge yesterday but nothing today and I still have sore boobs but I think these are just AF symptoms.

Getting a bfp this cycle or any cycle would be exciting for me!! we have been trying so long now I just expect bfns so a bfp would be super exciting!!!

1064-1 bouncebounce Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since June 2009 BFP April 2010 .. miscarriage May 2011 BFP March 25th 2011 Ryan Michael was born 11/30/11 6lbs 0.4 oz 18 inches long!!!
  • imageKelbelle28:
    I checked in already but after going to the bathroom I think but not sure imight have implantation bleeding. Has anybody had implantation bleeding? I'm curious to know what i'm experiencing is correct.

From what I understand, implantation bleeding can't be confirmed until you get a BFP. Random spotting does happen and falls under the realm of normal. Are you recently off BCP?

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Thank you for the reply. Nope I have never used BC. I know IB is very rare and I'm probably just reading into it but it is rare for me to have any type of pinkish CM at this point in my cycle.
  • How many DPO? 4Any plans for testing? I plan to wait until 14 DPO if I can hold out.  I might try at 12 DPO at the earliest if I'm still in the game.Symptoms? I know it can't have anything to do being KU, but I am having cramping throughout the day which I don't normally have.  I had a really weird twinge across my stomach today after working out pretty hard too.  All things to make me (more) crazy!Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? I would be due on 10-11-11 which is 10 days after mine.  DH was also born on the first of Sept. so we're big fans of the number 1.  
  • How many DPO? 11

Any plans for testing? I tested today-BFN....My temps look good still, so I am holding out hope. No major crampage like I usually get before AF.

Symptoms? Very seldom low dull cramps, skin break out, mildly sore boobs, irritability, bloated...but these could all be AF symptoms as well.

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? I would be due in October(my anniversary is in October), I would be able to complete the summer semester at my college without worrying about going into labor if I was KU..and another reason: because it would just mean that I finally got pregnant...

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • Sorry I'm late to the party today.  I was out all day.

How many DPO? 8

Any plans for testing? I have a date to test Tues with a few other Bumpies so I will test then for sure even it is early.  I'm a early tester anyway. Embarrassed

Symptoms? I have a little cramping or something going on right now but I'm trying to ignore it!

Anything that would make a BFP this cycle particularly exciting? My EDD would be my hubby's b-day.  My Mom's b-day is the day after and my brother-in-law's b-day is the day after that so if it did work this cycle the baby might share a b-day with family.  (I was born on my maternal grandfather's 70th b-day)

• 10 DPO. So embarrassed: I broke down and tested after work. BFN, of course. I felt dumb but this is the first time my temps haven't started dropping by now--my LP is only 12 days so it's gone up the last two days and I'm nervous. I think after this cycle, I won't temp past O. I just get too neurotic.  

No symptoms, including no PMS which makes me hopeful. I usually get crampy and super ultra pissy and clumsy--none of which I have.

If I get a BFP it will be right around my dad and my sis's birthday.

I'm hoping and praying for my temps to keep going up.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"