December 2010 Moms

Sexy Time poll-non clicky

When it comes to sexy time and music what is your favorite song to get you in the mood??

My favorite song is James Otto-Just Started Loving You... His voice alone is sexy..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sexy Time poll-non clicky

• i, uh dont necessarily need a song to get in the mood...lol. just a look.
  • back in the day it was anything sung by Shaggy.  But lately,

imagefutureCLJ:
    i, uh dont necessarily need a song to get in the mood...lol. just a look

this exactly lol

• Loading the player...
  • I can't listen to music while trying to do it. I always start singing along and it ruins everything.
  • Sexy time...what's that?
  • back in the day it was anything sung by Shaggy. 

ha was it Mr. lova lover, or It wasnt me.. lol.

• imageJenM9:
    I can't listen to music while trying to do it. I always start singing along and it ruins everything.

haha this!  Or you get into the rhythm of the music and it totally f's me up and I can't focus on the task at hand. ADD much?

• imageSpankymclaalaa:

imageJenM9:
    I can't listen to music while trying to do it. I always start singing along and it ruins everything.

haha this!  Or you get into the rhythm of the music and it totally f's me up and I can't focus on the task at hand. ADD much?

This! Music is a distraction.
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • we don't really put on music either, but when my husband and I were still friends but made the transition to 'more' than friends I remember Radiohead Idioteque was playing in the background , so that song always brings back memories. 
  • We don't ever put on music.  However, "Nobody" by Keith Sweat always makes me want to do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"