February 2011 Moms

Progress

Anyone else making progress in terms of dilating or effacing?

I went in for my 36 week appointment and baby is VERY low and I am 70% effaced. No dilating yet.

How about you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Progress

• No idea. I had a friend a few years ago who checked her OWN CERVIX to see if she was dilating! I have long fingers and I don't know if *I* could pull that off. Wish I could though, it'd be nice to know...
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • went yesterday.  Baby is extremely low...no dilation.  I don't want any either since I am having a csection.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Loading the player...
  • As of last Friday- Loose 1-2 Dialated... Cervix soft but long  :(  Baby I love you but the Eviction Order has been Signed Sealed and Delivered after the past 3 nights of hard contractions (But not hard enough to send me to L & D, Just bad enought to make it where I cant sleep at all).
  • As of Monday, 3 cm dilated, baby is very low, and I am thinning out (didn't ask %age).  I've been having lots of pain/contractions so hopefully I'm moving along.
    imageimage
  • I was checked on Monday and I am 1cm and 50% effaced.  She told me she could feel baby's head so he's down there :)
  • Just got back from my 38 week appointment.  Between 1-2 cm and 90% effaced! I know it doesn't mean a whole lot, but at least I am making progress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:
    No idea. I had a friend a few years ago who checked her OWN CERVIX to see if she was dilating! I have long fingers and I don't know if *I* could pull that off. Wish I could though, it'd be nice to know...

Yikes.

I don't want to look much less feel what is going on down there!  I would probably freak out if I did feel anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"