Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Question Regarding Towels

DD has outgrown all of her baby towels.  We've been using two at a time and that works out but I still end up pretty wet after her baths.  Do you just use regular towels at this point or are there some oversized baby towels or toddler size towels to use?

Re: Question Regarding Towels

• Options
    I don't think we ever used baby towels for DD and never used the hooded ones either.  We just use a regular towel with monkeys on it :)
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    He's using all regular towels now.  I did find a kid size towel, that looks like a cross between a baby towel and a regular towel.  It even has the hood.  I think I bought it Kohls.   Other than that, it's all big fluffy towels and he loves it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use regular towels. I gave up on the cute toddler towels months ago. They're just not functional
  • Options
    Regular towels.
  • Options
    Still using hooded toddler-sized towels from IKEA.
  • Options
    we have the hooded towels from pbk... but we use normal bath sheets for her to really wrap her up good - she loves them!!
  • Options
    I've always just used regular towels.
  • Options
    We are still using hooded towels but not the baby size.  The ones I am using now we got as gifts so they are all different.  I love the hooded towels still and definitely want to look in getting larger size ones
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"