Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Know of any decent white diapers?

Luvs has changed from the white to a monkey design and I need some all white diapers. The band is okay for color but I need the rest to be white and be a decent brand but not breaking the bank. Know of a brand that has all white diapers? TIA!

Re: Know of any decent white diapers?

• Options
    The Whole Foods 365 brand diapers are white.
  • Options

imagekelbrian:
    The Whole Foods 365 brand diapers are white.

Thanks! Do you know about how much they run? I can't find anywhere to purchase online and we don't have a WF here yet. Do you know anywhere they can be ordered?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dont know where they can be ordered but maybe try calling WF customer service?  They work well-they are the only diapers that she doen't leak through at night, including the big name night time brands.  I forget the price-I want to say like 20 bucks for 50-60 diapers, maybe?
    BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
    BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
    BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby
  • Options

the luvs I  have are white.. also the diapers that are BRU brand are white - they are similar in quality to Target diapers.  They are fairly reasonable too.. I got mine on sale... $10 for the big box...

• Options
    I use Huggies P&N - there's a soft yellow band, but that's it.  The rest is white.  Get them on Amazon and sign up for amazon mom, they're like $30/133 diapers.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"