Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Anyone else's LO the cutest in the world?

Re: Anyone else's LO the cutest in the world?

• Nope. Just mine. Sorry ladies.
  • LOL. I totally missed the post that's stemming this, but it makes me laugh anyways.

Obviously, I have the cutest boy in the whole wide world. Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Please direct me to this post so I can properly roll my eyes at it. :)
    Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL

Mine tie for first. :P

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Lol!

I did recently read something about kids being like fruitcakes. Everyone compliments other people's but secretly thinks they made the best one :).

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • imageblushingbrideoct07:
    Please direct me to this post so I can properly roll my eyes at it. :)

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/47960976.aspx

I hate the whole "my baby is smarter than your baby" crap. Every kid is good at something. Mine is the BEST at staying up ALL NIGHT. Beat that, bishes!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • imageCalinsBride:

imageblushingbrideoct07:

I hate the whole "my baby is smarter than your baby" crap. Every kid is good at something. Mine is the BEST at staying up ALL NIGHT. Beat that, bishes!

Oh yeah?  Well, I've got TWO who are currently getting their doctorates in Getting Mama Up All Night-ology.  

They're lucky they're damn cute....  

• imageblushingbrideoct07:

This lol! 

• Hmmmm, I honestly thought we ALL had the cutest LO in the world.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekiwi443:

Lol!

I did recently read something about kids being like fruitcakes. Everyone compliments other people's but secretly thinks they made the best one :).

Love this quote!  I and believe... deep down I have to most beautiful little girl.... IMO..Stick out tongue

• My DD is the cutest little Boogie in the world. And she's best at everything....taking the measuring cups and bibs out of the drawers in the kitchen, dancing, smiling & laughing, staying up, rubbing noses, and signing (more, please, milk).

No other Boogie measures up to her. Stick out tongue

In all seriousness, I get how that post could have been taken, but that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. I don't think she really meant it in a bragging way, but it wasn't worded tactfully. Eh. Whatever.

Speaking of being the cutest in the world...we all think that about our LO's. Since I'm TTC #2, I don't even know how I'd handle thinking about LO #2...if I think DD#1 is the cutest in the world, what happens when I get another? Are they both the cutest? Is one cuter than the other? Will they grow up thinking I have favorites? Ugh. That worries me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCalinsBride:

imageblushingbrideoct07:

LOL

• My LO is REALLY advanced in his cuteness abilities.  I thought it was normal until I started looking at other babies!

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• This made me laugh although I admit I was prepared to answer honestly.
  • imagesasky:
    My LO is REALLY advanced in his cuteness abilities.  I thought it was normal until I started looking at other babies!

LOL!

I know, right?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Mine is not the cutest... but she has the cutest smile, the cutest eyes, the cutest nose, hands, feet... oh wait, that makes her the cutest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"